Forum › The Girl I Like Got Her Ears Pierced discussion

Candy....
joined Dec 10, 2021

oh these pages are all out of order

edit: they fixed it nvm djkfs

last edited at Sep 30, 2026 6:25PM

Bubblegum Uploader
Slime
Sticky Scans
joined Sep 21, 2020

you're too quick :')

Af96c7f5d4c3151ea5f17a700b2da464
joined Feb 26, 2023

No way you uploaded it out of order LMAO

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

It may just be me, but onigiri's art style reminds me of that of Akuta Fumie.

joined Feb 25, 2025

onigiri has such a distinctive art style within yuri manga

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

The sudden yandere-like turn there was a large red flag, but otherwise this was fun lol

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

eeeeee no thanks

joined Aug 21, 2017

The sudden yandere-like turn there was a large red flag, but otherwise this was fun lol

we support women's wrongs

joined Jul 14, 2014

Not the healthiest start to a relationship but I'll hold out hope they resolve Satsuki's possessiveness before anyone loses an ear

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

Not the healthiest start to a relationship but I'll hold out hope they resolve Satsuki's possessiveness before anyone loses an ear

Here’s hoping this doesn’t turn into a Mike Tyson situation

joined Dec 12, 2025

This is literally the healthiest possible start to a relationship but I'll hold out hope that they can do some freaky shit

joined Aug 13, 2025

Yup this is love

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

Not the healthiest start to a relationship but I'll hold out hope they resolve Satsuki's possessiveness before anyone loses an ear

Here’s hoping this doesn’t turn into a Mike Tyson situation

how... passionate.

edit: rereading the story again does in fact make me hope for a toxic sequel like the POTENTIAL for it is incredible.

last edited at Sep 30, 2026 10:53PM

joined Jun 3, 2026

holy peak

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Feel like I just read a whole volume in a single chapter.

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017

Bomb defused.

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

This is drama.
And both protagonists are actually quite pretty.

But is it true that if you wear an earring on your left ear made you automatically declared as you love women, sort of?

joined Aug 6, 2025

But is it true that if you wear an earring on your left ear made you automatically declared as you love women, sort of?

no idea but im gonna start wearing one only in my left ear hehe

Img_3131
joined Nov 25, 2023

never thought i'd see a yuri story written about The Gay Ear

Standalone%20kurarin
joined Dec 1, 2010

I remember when I was in high school, way back in the 00's, that 'earring only in left ear' was indeed a subtle(?) declaration of homosexuality for men and women. Not sure how widespread it was, or if it was actually true. Kind of amazing to see it in a manga in freaking 2026.
Art is lovely, and I like the yandere slant to it. Felt very 'youthful', where Satsuki's anxiety spirals at the hypothetical that Haru-chan is being taken (or, rather, has already been taken).

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice! :D

And look, it worked!

I remember when I was in high school, way back in the 00's, that 'earring only in left ear' was indeed a subtle(?) declaration of homosexuality for men and women.

I don't remember anything about women, but certainly about men. Although I could have sworn it was the right ear... Then again, it's been a long time.

Drop-your-favourite-sua-fan-official-art-and-ill-rate-them-v0-6mdt3s3iafof1
joined Jan 22, 2026

toxic sure but i liked it

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

when she pinched her newly pierced ears, my piercings hurt in solidarity lmaoooooo

also i didn't know that this applied to women too--I thought it only applied to guys ;; I've gotten both ears pierced! haha

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I was somehow reminded of good old LOVE/DEATH by Kuzushiro reading this, and suddenly any thoughts of violence or toxicity caused by the little ear pinching scene just felt very quaint more than anything ahaha.

As%20a%20lover1
joined Dec 14, 2024

Ahhhh some My Girlfriend's Not Here Today vibes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.