Forum › Posts by Nobody

joined Jul 14, 2014

Just a fun fact: while it may be true that a priest can't tell anyone about confessions, they are also not required to give absolution. They might withhold it if, for example, a confessor shows no intent of actually stopping the behavior or if someone else is being punished for it.

Nobody
joined Jul 14, 2014

Reminds me of how Cromartie High School ended lol

joined Jul 14, 2014

Of course the predator chasing after children looks like Michael Jackson

joined Jul 14, 2014

WILL YOU LESBIANS JUST DATE ALREADY

joined Jul 14, 2014

Unfortunately, Lovecraft's doujinshi works sold poorly and predate widespread access to scanners and the internet, so we'll likely never get to see them. A shame.

joined Jul 14, 2014

It really sucks that the author is a HET hentai creator. Was shipping the MC and her friend...

News flash: A lot of your favourite yuri authors have made het at some point. Don't whine about purity.

Nibba shut your dumb ass up. Who dafuq said anything about purity? smh. I don't give a fuck what the author has made before. I was just stating the fact that he has never made any yuri before, thus diminishing the chances of this becoming one. Oooooh I wish I could see your dumbass face through the internet.

Hahhahahahaha how to get triggered 101 lol

This is a hell of a post.

joined Jul 14, 2014

The characters in this series are all such stupid pieces of shit, it's unbelievable.