Forum › Wicked Spot discussion

joined Feb 22, 2026

Ah, the ending really does feel like they had to compress like 3/4ths of the story into a double volume and then move up the story arcs..... I think it is coherent for what it is, though. Hana being able to break through to Sadako, and Hana finally cutting Yoshi off... I wish it had more chapters but I fully blame the publisher and not Sal Jiang. It's crazy that it got axed after FIVE CHAPTERS seemingly.

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

Ah, the ending really does feel like they had to compress like 3/4ths of the story into a double volume and then move up the story arcs..... I think it is coherent for what it is, though. Hana being able to break through to Sadako, and Hana finally cutting Yoshi off... I wish it had more chapters but I fully blame the publisher and not Sal Jiang. It's crazy that it got axed after FIVE CHAPTERS seemingly.

Rather unfortunate when the story was so interesting too.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Wonder if its worth buying the English releases after all the comments.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

I appreciate that the author didn't try to condense several volumes worth of story into the chapters they had left. This is actually a really cool way to end a series that's been axed, and I wish more creators were able to find the strength to say, "Look, this was cancelled, and there's no way I can tell the story I want to now. So it's going to end here." At least it isn't a cliffhanger like Alphas.

joined Feb 24, 2023

No kids no couple no anything, axed way to soon, COULDVE been a potential long running masterpiece but it’ll forever just be “kinda cute with really good art” and then I’ll forget about it lol.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I appreciate that the author didn't try to condense several volumes worth of story into the chapters they had left.

To me it seems like that's exactly what happened.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

Unlucky

joined Apr 1, 2018

Wait, that's it? stares blankly & goes silent

Firefox_02_23_23_58-070
joined Oct 17, 2025

The kind of ending where I don't have the energy left to say anything. Well, I can look forward to the next Sal Jiang work. I just hope this axe and the reception hasn't got her fighting spirit down too much.

Pg29%20-c
joined Dec 27, 2013

what do you mean axed

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

That's it?
That's it?
The end??? DDDDD; ?!

Oh well
Take care and goodbye,Sadako san and Hanako san
You'll be missed

Sorry,Hanako san
I'm rereading this and I didn't know you are always alone all this time.
Sorry to hear about this.
When she has no friends left but Yoshi san, and even Yoshi san doesn't see her as a friend anymore, it further frustrates her.
Pat pat

I'm sorry that what they say hurt you.
I'm not sure whether having a superhuman strength made you a witch, but I would consider you as a superwoman, or a superlady rather than being a witch.

Oh hey!
Speaking of Sadako san, I think I've said this before
I used to imagine what will happen to Sadako san if she tries to come out from a mobile screen.

Maybe, I think maybe, she'll end up being a mini version of Sadako san.
Turns out in Sal Jiang sensei 's work, she becomes that huge of a Sadako san xDDDD

I see, so that is what Sadako san is xD

Hihi, the bob lady
We meet again. I always thought you're some kind of a devil woman. Sort of xD

Uh oh..
Sadako san can actually talk with animals. That's an amazing gift xD
It's like Dr Dolittle you know xD

Oh my, I see.
Ivet san and Mary san used to be lover... I see I see

I think rereading starts refreshing my mind properly
I finally understand part of the stories now!!!
\o/ yay

The crow seems to know something about the past between Iven san and Mary san

Oh Mone san..
Even Mone san has some issues...hmmm

Ahah ah!!!
It is a series with some unresolved things like Prince Moon with Hanako san
And then all of a sudden,Sadako san keeps chasing after Hanako san and then now they become together?
Then there's Mone san

Aiks! To end it here abruptly hmmm..
It's not satisfying indeed DDDDX

last edited at Aug 30, 2026 11:54AM

joined Aug 13, 2023

I appreciate that the author didn't try to condense several volumes worth of story into the chapters they had left.

Oh huh, I got the impression they did EXACTLY that,,,

last edited at Sep 1, 2026 7:09PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well, at least that last big smile from Sadako spoke a volume or two.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Art looks very nice, the story was a complete mess though, almost from the start.

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

Art looks very nice, the story was a complete mess though, almost from the start.

I think the first volume was mostly solid imo

To reply you must either login or sign up.