Forum › #Gal and Gal Yuri discussion

joined Apr 2, 2023

This got nominated for the Next Manga Award 2026 in the Web category. Mangaka get excited to be even nominated, but getting on the short list when the totals are announced is a pretty big deal even if they don't win it all. There are a handful of other GL in Print/Web to vote on too along with this if anyone is interested. Voting runs through mid July.

https://tsugimanga.jp/nominate/web

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Niceee

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

It's back!

Love this series so much.

I've been following it on Twitter but as I can't read Japanese there's a lot that I miss out on.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

TFW your horror experience just turns out to be a setup for horny times.

Pfp2
joined Mar 26, 2025

She did get to take that obi off that night :)

053
joined Jun 8, 2022

Wow are those lilies in bloom. Very sweet.

joined Jul 6, 2020

I love those two. <3

joined Oct 29, 2024

Yazawa Yay!!!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Wait, someone seriously doxxed the previous scanlator over this?

joined Jul 14, 2014

Wait, someone seriously doxxed the previous scanlator over this?

Yeah. The way I heard it was some weird little vigilante got mad that the scanlator was undermining the official translation and wanted to make them stop.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Just as a side note, Vol.1 is available for pre-order on Rakuten Kobo reader (English) coming out Jan 27.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

joined Dec 17, 2018

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017

Wait, someone seriously doxxed the previous scanlator over this?

Yeah. The way I heard it was some weird little vigilante got mad that the scanlator was undermining the official translation and wanted to make them stop.

It's insane to me partly because if I enjoy a fan translation of a series I'll also often go buy the English print version if it's an option. Though I probably should invest more into the JP side as well, I need to make some good money lol

Firefox_02_23_23_58-070
joined Oct 17, 2025

Aww. Yazawa Yay is back, I'm so happy. And she's got a cute senpai crush (does she even know it's a crush? lol).

Wait, someone seriously doxxed the previous scanlator over this?

Yeah. The way I heard it was some weird little vigilante got mad that the scanlator was undermining the official translation and wanted to make them stop.

wow I didn't know it got that serious. All I heard of it was some stupid twitter drama, as someone had made a post shit talking scanlators.

joined Jan 14, 2020

wow I didn't know it got that serious. All I heard of it was some stupid twitter drama, as someone had made a post shit talking scanlators.

Nope. Actual physical mail sent to the TL's home.

Kuroko-railgun
joined Jul 21, 2024

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa yay! ✌︎︎

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

YAZAWA PERV YAY

joined Oct 29, 2024

The series are so wholesome even the beach bums turned out to be OK guys

In%20your%20butt
joined Jun 21, 2021

Yazawa woah mama

Pfp2
joined Mar 26, 2025

Yazawa perv!!!!

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Well, that sure was one way to "admire" your oshi.

19
joined Mar 18, 2018

Yazawa... Yay

joined Oct 29, 2024

So NOBODY noticed that Class Rep's family have all THAT haircut?

joined Aug 6, 2025

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa Yay!!!

Yazawa yay! ✌︎︎

Yazawa Yay!!!!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.