Forum › Love DNA XX discussion

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Yeah, we're not going to throw mangafox on the reader.

last edited at Mar 4, 2013 11:24PM

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

If you knew in the first place we weren't going to be interested, what was the point?

joined Mar 10, 2013

Thank you so much! :) I was so like omg omg omg when i saw that I could read it on mangafox! :)

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I vomited a little.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Just a little? Lucky.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

.i already know about that...but tnx anyway..mangafox and dynasty-scans are different but i love them bought... (^_^)..

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

Ugh, mangafox...

-vomits-

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

Ugh, mangafox...

-vomits-

..don't be such a killjoy...

joined Jul 21, 2011

At first i thought this would be an interesting take on gender roles and anarchy (meaning rebelling against authorty, not chaos and violence). But i was wrong, there are some things that don't make sense in the story. I still like it but i was a bit disappointing. 40 years would be enough for the younger generations to adapt to a new culture. They should already have adapted to there being no men, so this paradigm of "you are a girl too" doesn't make sense. Such stereotypes that single out women, like if there is an other still. It could just be that the authorities are enforcing this dichotomy. If so then that would make sense, but it doesn't come across that way.

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i'm sorry but i have to say this.."Mangafox Gross"

i had to admit, i used to read manga there too back when i'm still new about mangas and stuffs, but after i read that some scanlation groups closed because of them.. i stopped going to that site.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

If only these people had some sense to upload here and not mangafox, should someone knock some sense into them?

joined Mar 23, 2013

If only these people had some sense to upload here and not mangafox, should someone knock some sense into them?

Not sure if serious.

joined Apr 14, 2013

so does anybody know if next chapters will be scanned and posted here...? ._."

joined Mar 25, 2013

I think at the moment ch15 is being translated.As for posted here I doubt it.
There's a topic on mangafox where it's being discussed and translated chapters are available for download.Although it isn't posted in that thread ch11 is also translated.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

the plot of this is like from a visual novel, and i think the name of MC, aoi, is a cit.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I enjoy Eiki Eiki and Zaou Taishi works, the prefect yuri mangaka duo in my book ^.^

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I enjoy Eiki Eiki and Zaou Taishi works, the prefect yuri mangaka duo in my book ^.^

Because they actually do yaoi?

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

i didnt know they did, they also did Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter, a yuri manga I enjoy years ago & now this manga, that's why they are the prefect yuri mangaka duo in my book. I simply love their yuri works. You telling me they do yaoi explains why I dont see alot of yuri work from them. hmm, so sad for me :/

last edited at May 22, 2013 11:41PM

Aikatsu%2050%20aoi%20ichigo%20hug%20test
joined Apr 18, 2013

I was under the assumption that it had stopped being translated too. If you don't plan to upload the rest of the translated chapters to the site it might still be a good idea to make a note of the continued translation on the site (like on the page that has chapters 1-9 listed).

Pp
joined Dec 2, 2011

What's mangafox again? xD I'm sorry, i think i accidentally deleted it both in my pc and my own memory. ;_;

WeatheredPeach Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jan 10, 2013

i didnt know they did...

I'd say this story is yaoi. The Adam/Eve system is a social construct identical to the genders we know. Since Adam is a carbon copy of Man, the main couple are two men. And isn't a romantic story depicting romance between two men yaoi?

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

I'd say this story is yaoi. The Adam/Eve system is a social construct identical to the genders we know. Since Adam is a carbon copy of Man, the main couple are two men. And isn't a romantic story depicting romance between two men yaoi?

What do you mean, carbon copy? They just refer to the females with a female role as Eve and the females with a male role as Adam. There isn't a 'man' and 'woman' any longer, since everyone is a woman. There is no such thing as a copy of men, everyone alive is 100% female. As for how they would produce children if there are only females, I'd say by creating sperm from stem cells. It's already being researched. Also, if they would use this method (which I think the mangaka had in mind), then only girls can be born from this process. Women only have the X chromosome and not the Y chromosome, which is needed to have a boy. Hence the cycle will never be broken.

last edited at Jul 14, 2013 7:07PM

Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

They have a chapter 16 up somewhere. But I do t feel like it wasnt translated very well. (No offense I know how hard it is to translate.) It feels more like a rough copy but you still get the idea of what's going on.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

They have a chapter 16 up somewhere. But I do t feel like it wasnt translated very well. (No offense I know how hard it is to translate.) It feels more like a rough copy but you still get the idea of what's going on.

hopefully this doesn't get me banned, but FYI it's up on MangaFox.

PS: the translation suck rotten eggs :-\

last edited at Dec 10, 2013 9:22PM

Download
joined Feb 3, 2013

Is there a new chapter ??

To reply you must either login or sign up.