Forum › Posts by ThatYuriFan

ThatYuriFan
Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

I saw the author and clicked in.. I saw the glasses tag and was content before I read it. I love her works. Even if all are a one (or two) shot. GLASSES girl! I love glasses girls.. do I need help?

ThatYuriFan
Kase-san discussion 07 Apr 10:50
Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

Am I the only one who was suprised at seeing Kase san in full school uniform? She always has a track jacket or t shirt on.

ThatYuriFan
Kase-san discussion 06 Apr 02:31
Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

This is one of those Mangas were you wish you were Kase San.. but then.. you wish you were Yamada sometimes. I have no idea what would be better. Someone give me a Kase san.. or a Yamada.

Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

I laughed at the bit at the end. I'd be a little creeped by her. Just a little when it came to the hair bit.

ThatYuriFan
Stretch discussion 01 Apr 19:22
Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

Darn you all! GIVE ME BACK MY EXCITEMENT. The best and worst April Fools. God I need to go read something that really has Yuri..

ThatYuriFan
Kase-san discussion 08 Feb 07:49
Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

Ok? Call me dumb but... . Why did Kase look a little grumpy when she handed Yamada the lap blanket? Was she just jealous she was missing out on Yamada's excitement?

ThatYuriFan
Citrus discussion 31 Jan 18:56
Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

I am both happy about that license.. And sad. No more being able to read citrus on the go from wonderful Yuri Project but on Dynasty Scans. But if it's licensed does that mean i can read it in english and buy it at stores? I'll buy em then. Support to Saburo Uta!

Wait i heard Yuri Project will still scan Citrus, they will probably remove the licensed ones as they go though.

(crap do i have any spelling errors?)

last edited at Feb 24, 2014 5:59PM

ThatYuriFan
Kase-san discussion 16 Jan 20:23
Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

is it just me or is Kase's face slowly getting sexier as the artist's art changes ever so slightly?

I dunno, it's gonna take a lot to beat this for sheer hotness:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch05#41

This. That is my favorite drawing of Kase in all of the chapters. Nothing beats that face. Of any prince like female.
On another note Yamada's face is the cutest here. I just want to hug her and say, Kase loves you! I swear don't cry!

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch01#21

ThatYuriFan
Kase-san discussion 15 Jan 22:08
Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

All here who love Kase-san let's all say Yuri for an anime. This would be a great and cute little series. I would kill (Yandere status?) to watch it. Anyone? Yay? Nay?

ThatYuriFan
Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

This is great. I do like the LIKE LIGHTNING part. I lost it there.

ThatYuriFan
Citrus discussion 10 Dec 10:42
Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

This series is just so freaken awesome! I wish it was once a month but oh well. I was skeptical at first seeing the pseudo incest tag. I like the art and countless drama. My favorite yuri couple here. Mei and Yuzu. Such hotness! Keep doing g what you do best Yuri Project. Finding the best Yuri. (Imo)

ThatYuriFan
Love DNA XX discussion 10 Dec 10:37
Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

They have a chapter 16 up somewhere. But I do t feel like it wasnt translated very well. (No offense I know how hard it is to translate.) It feels more like a rough copy but you still get the idea of what's going on.

ThatYuriFan
Kase-san discussion 04 Oct 02:18
Arr-pirate-lionfb
joined Sep 9, 2013

This series.. More! More! I love it! Sooooo cute.