Forum › Kase-san discussion

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

And here I am still trying to predict how the author will show Inoue's role in the story. Lol. Hopefully, no one will end up a bad guy. Lol

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Erg. I know that there has to be some sort of conflict, otherwise there's nothing to build a story around, but Kase-san's complete obliviousness to Yamada's concern about senpai makes one feel that Kase is an idiot and therefore less sympathetic.

Yes, I know, I know. If Kase and senpai never had that type of relationship, it would be harder for her to imagine that Yamada thinks that they did. Still, she should be able to recognize by now when something has Yamada feeling miserable and insecure, because that seems to happen every week.

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Do you have a link to raws of 19? I've only seen ones through 18.

I could link you, but I'm not sure that links to /u/ on 4chan are allowed here.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Drama, well, you gotta have it. Right?
Or you wouldn't read it.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Hold it together and don't Citrus out on us, Asagao-chan!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The sempai IS her old girlfriend, so Kase-san is being pretty awful/stupid.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I could link you, but I'm not sure that links to /u/ on 4chan are allowed here.

Should be cool.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The sempai IS her old girlfriend, so Kase-san is being pretty awful/stupid.

Well, Yamada's friend says the sempai is her old girlfriend at least. We don't know how reliable that is, unless you're posting spoilers for untranslated chapters in which case there's going to need to be spoiler tags.

3089135_1354253222168.89res_320_317
joined Apr 1, 2016

That'll have to wait until the chapter after the next one
http://i.imgur.com/29xne3q.jpg
Though the next one has Kase-san acting as the hero in shining armor once again so that's something nice
to look forward to

Raws i also posted in the 4chan thread:
https://mega.nz/#F!ux9gAQ7a!F1rntdSDHwhsKdl_gVXPEQ

And here's goggled anon's latest revision of the translation (Which still isn't finished)
http://pastebin.com/d5pcufWW

I'd suggest you wait till it's finished though before you spoil it for yourselves.

last edited at Aug 19, 2016 10:34AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I honestly hope, pray, and would pay for

Yamada spinoff.

This manga is cute but Kase feels too much like 'atheltic boy with boobs'--or that might just be my cynicism of generic hetero romance in manga.

Either way, I'll stomach it for the adorable art.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This manga is cute but Kase feels too much like 'atheltic boy with boobs'--or that might just be my cynicism of generic hetero romance in manga.

Dynasty Reader: Where tomboys just can't catch a break.

Three of Eight
Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

Every time I pop on dynasty and see a new Kase-san chapter.... it's like my skin is cleared, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, crops have flourished, rivers are flowing and world order has been restored.

Honestly, it's so adorable I never get tired of rereading these chapters.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

that was cute at the start, but the latest chapters are pure garbage, foreshadowing some love triangelish bs, im out

Well, bye.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

All these Kase-san translations... I am blessed.

last edited at Aug 19, 2016 5:41PM

joined Oct 12, 2013

I honestly hope, pray, and would pay for

Yamada spinoff.

Either way, I'll stomach it for the adorable art.

When you don't read generic hetero romance manga everything old is new again.

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Kase 9 is up to almost 20k views this week! Looks like I'm not the only one rereading.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Kase 9 is up to almost 20k views this week! Looks like I'm not the only one rereading.

I'm part of the "oh shit clicked next page" group for each new chapter released

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I'm part of the "oh shit clicked next page" group for each new chapter released

lmao ikr

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

The longer version of Chapter 9 is better than the magazine version. The way they talk about their bodies, their differences, Kase's assumptions, Yamada's expectations and other blah that are often overlooked at yuri romances and somehow discussed here or rather showed here. Kase-san is my favorite Japanese yuri manga because it shows more of the development between the two not only emotionally but also their psychological assessment about each other including their differences in detail which makes this more realistic than the others other than this being pure well, Yamada is still for now but this progress is nice. Drama and angst and dark pasts are always normal in a relationship. But that's just my personal opinion and taste. Trollolol.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Ch. 17

Page 14

HAHA! SHE FREAKED THE FUCK OUT! Like zero to crazy in less that 60 milliseconds!

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

The longer version of Chapter 9 is better than the magazine version. The way they talk about their bodies, their differences, Kase's assumptions, Yamada's expectations and other blah that are often overlooked at yuri romances and somehow discussed here or rather showed here. Kase-san is my favorite Japanese yuri manga because it shows more of the development between the two not only emotionally but also their psychological assessment about each other including their differences in detail which makes this more realistic than the others other than this being pure well, Yamada is still for now but this progress is nice. Drama and angst and dark pasts are always normal in a relationship. But that's just my personal opinion and taste. Trollolol.

Agreed. But if it went into a magazine the artist probably had to crunch it, and change dialogue to fit the shrunken chapter for the audience flipping through the pages. The magazine version is 40 pages long versus the original 58 page version.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

Dynasty Reader: Where tomboys just can't catch a break.

So true. I <3 reading stories with tomboys (yes, I do use the tags). Tomboys aren't boys with boobs, they're girls who reject gender stereotypes in favor of being awesome (at sports, etc).

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

(yes, I do use the tags)

You lie!

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

She's finally here.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

She's finally here.

Coconut gun

To reply you must either login or sign up.