Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Aug 10, 2015

Pfft..Hahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!! XD i already Love it, yas!!! It feels like it's just a combination of..
1.boobies
2.butts
3.More boobies
4.More butts
:D

joined Jan 12, 2014
Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I'm so jelly of countries who have this manga ugh
I wish they'd license it in english, i'd buy it for sure

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

My favorite couple is still Chie x Ai. They are adorable.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

The start of #30, I thought it was going to get a little more serious lol... wow.

I think #32 gave my cavities, and then made me lol.

And I missed Honoka. she's hilarious.

last edited at Oct 30, 2015 2:36PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The ears bit at the start of 30 was great - but covering the ears so she wouldn't hear her confession was kinda silly - try it - putting hands over your ears only blocks a little sound - no way she'd not of still heard it all clearly.

I wish we'd get a few serious confessions / couples in this manga but it's still great though.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

32 was awesome. I really like Miyoshi and "the sadist" HAHAHAHA! (^ω^)/ I'm looking forward to more! Also the twins as bunnies were Freakin adorable! Miyoshi is like the total opposite of me and we wouldn't get along in real life, but I like her as a character. :D

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Damn, I was hoping Ayano was going to go into the other room to cheer her up.
Also, that art contest felt like a not-so-subtle jab by the author about their own preference for their more realistic style over traditional moe blobs. I agree, of course, but it's funny to see them kind of toot their own horn like that.

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

The first part of cht.32 was really adorable. Ayano becoming increasingly worried to the point of tears upon seeing Miyoshi is pain was great. The second part, not so much. I'm still failing to see any redeeming qualities to Honoka. I actually despise reading Honoka/Alicia parts. Only saving grace was seeing Chie.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Chapter 30+ should be put in volume 3 btw, since the last Kawaii-scans release (ch29) says that's the end of volume 2

last edited at Oct 30, 2015 6:20PM

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

The art couple is definitely my favorite.

Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mg112063?track=verticalwatch_back1
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mg112064?track=official_list_l2#_=_

The first link is dead but I translated the second one along with some other chapters and posted the script in this thread: http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/1728636#p1728636

The translation is done from the official German release so it's probably not 100% faithful to the original but if you need more Virgin's Empire then go and check it out.

Hey man! Thanks for the translations! :-D

Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

So what happened to Kawaii-scans? Would they still continue scanlating the series?
Though thank you for the releases /u/! You rock! Been thirsty for the series!!!

I've been trying my best not to spoil myself and look at Grand Jump and Seiga.
Why can't this manga get licensed in English??? I would definitely buy all volumes!

Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

https://youtu.be/e0USPVLbMR0

Saw this one too. Goodness I don't even understand anything but from what I've seen... There are new additional characters and it seems that Onoda's getting a pair herself hoooray!!! I wished I took a peek at the raws just a little bit, just to get a hold on what's happening so far haha. It's already 119 chapters!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

So what happened to Kawaii-scans? Would they still continue scanlating the series?
Though thank you for the releases /u/! You rock! Been thirsty for the series!!!

I've been trying my best not to spoil myself and look at Grand Jump and Seiga.
Why can't this manga get licensed in English??? I would definitely buy all volumes!

Unfortunately, Sachiko, Founder and Editor of Kawaii Scans, has gone AWOL. Until they return, I don't think we're gonna see much from them sadly.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Unfortunately, Sachiko, Founder and Editor of Kawaii Scans, has gone AWOL. Until they return, I don't think we're gonna see much from them sadly.

Sigh... they had all the best series, like Ayame 14.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Sigh... they had all the best series, like Ayame 14.

I love that series. She's so me lol.

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Vote for your favorite characters and pairings:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P5T96WX

My first survey, I hope I didn't screw anything up.

Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

drpepperfan! That's too bad to hear. :-( Was really looking forward with their other releases though: Ayame 14 and Miss Sunflower. But I hope Sachiko-sama's alright...

Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

Vote for your favorite characters and pairings:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P5T96WX

My first survey, I hope I didn't screw anything up.

I have a question though DrMario, what's Asami-senpai's fullname? Since I can't find any reliable source about the series and I don't know how to read kanji haha. (And since she's my best girl.)

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

The first part of cht.32 was really adorable. Ayano becoming increasingly worried to the point of tears upon seeing Miyoshi is pain was great. The second part, not so much. I'm still failing to see any redeeming qualities to Honoka. I actually despise reading Honoka/Alicia parts. Only saving grace was seeing Chie.

Yeah I loved the Miyoshi and Ayano stuff! 32 was fun. I don't care for Honoka neither. She's okay, but I prefer everyone else to her.

joined Nov 14, 2013

I just want everyone on this message board to know that my favorite parts are the panels with the chibi-style art. Thank you

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I kinda like the Honoka/Alicia parts though
From being isolated, Honoka became pretty spiteful and for once, there is someone like Alicia in her life, behaving friendly and affectionately and its sad because we can tell she is not used to it at all, becoming rather defensive, not wanting to get hurt. Honoka thinks pretty insulting things in her head, but I'd cut her some slack.
I think Honoka finding someone/a friend that appreciates her and her gradually getting used to it is pretty touching (after all, thats how Ah-chan and Chie started out, with Chie hating on her nipples lolool)

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 12:33AM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

this chapter had my two favorite couples. Ai x Chie and Yuu x Mari ;u; I can now die happy

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

this chapter had my two favorite couples. Ai x Chie and Yuu x Mari ;u; I can now die happy

double ditto!

Also, I just wanna know where "exactly" Yuu's hand was before dirt got in her eye??? and was that the cause of Mari's slip?

Speaking of raunchy, three of the last four seem particularly ecchi (to me). I'm not complaining, but i do wonder if the stories will continue this pace of ecchiness or if this was just a wonderful Fall surprise? :-)

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 7:55AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.