Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch37#12

SONOFABITCH! 37 chapters and I'm still waiting on one of these pairings to finally become a couple. And Ai-chan and Chie are my favorite pairing! So close.....but no cigar.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

37 is too delicious. I'm going to get cavities

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Chapter 37 was so cute. Those last pages when the mom walked in was epic.

Waifus
joined Mar 3, 2014

Mahi-mahi combo was pretty creative

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Goddammit mom!!!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch37#12

SONOFABITCH! 37 chapters and I'm still waiting on one of these pairings to finally become a couple. And Ai-chan and Chie are my favorite pairing! So close.....but no cigar.

It's bound to happen anyway. They are so obviously in love with each other. They are adorable.

I love the phone conversation with hearts everywhere and they talk for hours on end. They are already a couple.

Onoda seem to be doomed to a single life though.

It's nice there's someone willing to translate the german version. Thanks DrMario.

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 2:55AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That's why you get for wasting time discussing cliche's and tropes instead of kissing already ! ><

Well, no surprise, the moment they started going all sweet on each other, it was bound to be interupted. Just didn't expect Chie to be the one messing it up like that. :/

Oh well, at least those two took a step further in.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

God damn the art for this chapter looked so awesome....plus i need more chapters with these two!!!

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

oh Ai-chan's mom.. you really picked a good time to barge in!

joined Aug 10, 2015

Dammit, a-chan's mother is such a witch.LET THE YURI PLEASE HAPPEN FOR ONCE!!

Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

I have a question though DrMario, what's Asami-senpai's fullname? Since I can't find any reliable source about the series and I don't know how to read kanji haha. (And since she's my best girl.)

Her name is Asami Shizuka. Or Asamizu Shizuka. Both readings are possible and I don't remember seeing her name written in kana anywhere.

Thank you DrMario! Now I can answer your survey and thank you for the translations! Ah... I'm so happy!!!

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

JUST KISS ALRADY

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

DAMN IT MOMMMM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

JUST KISS ALRADY

AND THEN FUCK

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

JUST KISS ALRADY

AND THEN FUCK

Offscreen please.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Byarrrrrg that interruption >_<
So cute, though. I wanna see more fluffy snuggling!

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

arghghh theyre so cute! so close! these two are defs my favourite couple!

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!???? GODDAMN IT WE COULD HAD HAD OUR FIRST KISS IN THIS MANGA!!! WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!! agh.. I love this manga ;.;

Waifus
joined Mar 3, 2014

WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!???? GODDAMN IT WE COULD HAD HAD OUR FIRST KISS IN THIS MANGA!!! WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!! agh.. I love this manga ;.;

Mahi-Mahi beat them, didn't they?

And correct me if I'm wrong but I think others have kissed

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

have they?O.O Please link cause I DO NOT remember XD

joined Oct 13, 2014

goddammit its the "kiss the girl" routine. so close >-<

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

The couple who were taking pictures of each other in an empty class?
I don't think they appear much. Kinda faded away.

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 9:19PM

Waifus
joined Mar 3, 2014

have they?O.O Please link cause I DO NOT remember XD

Maybe doesn't count, but here

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch14#8

I'm probably just biased since they are my favorite couple.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Sigh... Just because the characters are self-aware and genre savvy, it doesn't make all the tired old cliches any more acceptable. In fact, it arguably makes the interruption at the end of the chapter even more frustrating!

Ai and Chie have already been interrupted like this once before (in the karaoke chapter), so it just came off to me as being gratuitous (not to mention troll-ish). As the reader/watcher, having the characters that I'm following keep getting interrupted like this is infuriating! I don't know why so many romantic comedies feel the need to keep doing this, because it's not funny. More than anything, I want to see a proper pay-off for Ai and Chie, so I hate being teased...

All of that said, despite my bitching, I do enjoy this manga. All the girls are very likable and three-dimensional, and they all behave (more-or-less) like actual teenagers. One of the things that Kishi Torajirou really gets spot-on is how neurotic and insecure teens can be- especially with the paranoid Council Rep and the senpai-obsessed Ichinose.

Ps. The dentist chapter really warmed me to Ayano. Her expressions while she's watching Miyoshi 'suffer' shows how much more empathetic she is than she lets on. The fact that she ends up crying is very HGHH!

last edited at Nov 27, 2015 3:54PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Oh man I want to spoil you guys so bad. All I can say is 115

@hoskin - 115 as in ch. 115?????? if so, that's a long time to tease the reader

:-\

To reply you must either login or sign up.