Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

Well, that was just a meh chapter.

Yeah, this felt like a bit of a throwback to the much more fanservice centric early chapters which are my least favourite chapters.

The added clumsy raunchiness that doesn't go far is what sets it apart from the abundance of vanilla high school Yuri mangas.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I prefer the chapters about the (not so) subtle hints of feelings between the girls, rather than the ones with panty shots service. Ai x Chie ftw. Even the BDSM couple is more interesting.

Actually, for me, the chapters with Honoka are the least interesting. And Miyoshi is much too dense.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I prefer the chapters about the (not so) subtle hints of feelings between the girls, rather than the ones with panty shots service. Ai x Chie ftw. Even the BDSM couple is more interesting.

Actually, for me, the chapters with Honoka are the least interesting. And Miyoshi is much too dense.

Yeah, that's basically where I am like when I first picked this series up I was pretty meh about it until I noticed how much heavier on actual romance it is than it first appears to be. The BDSM couple is a pretty solid compromise between fanservice and like sincere relationship stuff. They're definitely one of my favourite dynamics here, though to be honest most of them are my favourites.

I gotta disagree on Honoka I really enjoy seeing her be pulled out of her comfort zone by Alicia although that's likely because I identify with her to a fair degree wrt high school me and I'm very grateful for the girls who did the same for me.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Having read up until the current chapter (ch131), I can with confidence say that it just keeps getting better! No spoilers, but my god, it's soo good!

I'm also impressed that the author manages to keep the new characters and dynamics he introduces interesting.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Having read up until the current chapter (ch131), I can with confidence say that it just keeps getting better! No spoilers, but my god, it's soo good!

I'm also impressed that the author manages to keep the new characters and dynamics he introduces interesting.

Ugh you are killing me with anticipation.

joined Jan 11, 2015

I know right? If it makes you feel any better, the urge to gush about it is killing me as well.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I know right? If it makes you feel any better, the urge to gush about it is killing me as well.

If there was some kind of private messaging system I would totally be willing to listen.

joined Jan 11, 2015

If there was some kind of private messaging system I would totally be willing to listen.

And spoil the whole thing for yourself?! x)

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Gladlly, I want them spoilerinos

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Gladlly, I want them spoilerinos

I have zero resistance to spoilers. Sometimes I regret that but not usually.

joined Jan 11, 2015

Spoilers totally wreck my day, although in most cases, I only have myself to blame because I was being too nosy... ;;

You could try hitting me up on Pixiv if you're able (also, shameless self plug).
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=9427601

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

How did i miss this chapter?!
That school must be very cool, wouldn't mind teaching there either.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Ahh, me too!!! It's really really really good!!! Wait for it y'all!!! This manga is the best!

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

I will upload the, like, definite edition of the raw volumes in a few days (there is some small amount of cleaning to do). Once again, if someone could point me to a site like batoto, but for raws, I would appreciate it.

Ahaha! I wrote that in January. I put much, much more effort into making the source images look acceptable than I thought I would. But now you can find the first seven volume in Japanese on https://manga.madokami.com/ (Raws/Otome no Teikoku). You will need to make an account to download or use the reader. To do that, open read.txt in the root folder, where the process is explained. When they ask you to post something in their IRC, you don't need to download a client, just go to https://kiwiirc.com/client and put in their channel name to connect.

The volumes themselves are .cbz files which you can open with a comic book reader (for example: http://www.cdisplayex.com/). Turn on "cover", "display two pages" and "Japanese reading" so the pages line up correctly. Alternatively, you can just extract the image files from the .cbz as if it's a .zip file. But I recommend using a reader.

Volume 8 & 9 will be added some time in the future.

last edited at May 9, 2016 12:33PM

joined Jan 11, 2015

Ahh, me too!!! It's really really really good!!! Wait for it y'all!!! This manga is the best!

I know right~♪

The next chapter to be uploaded here (ch71) is amazing... Ufufu

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Well this chapter was......I- Good lord I need a drink.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Good God do I love Yuu/Mari chapters.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Well this chapter was......I- Good lord I need a drink.

I'd suggest getting some Milk Tea

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Oops, chapter 67 didn't really need to be on the front page. It's just a very minor revision. Oh well.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I shouldn't have read this before work... ^_^;

Yuu/Mari chapters are the best. ❤

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I'm not into spanking, but damn, that was hot. °_°

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Very good chapter :) Are these 2 actually a couple? She thinks 'this is what I look like when Yuu is doing me' - or should it be 'this is what i'd look like 'IF' she was doing me?' Or is 'doing me' not referring to sex from behind like it seems?

Also I noticed on page 2 it calls the Mahiru / Mahiro 'twins' - pseudo twins - meaning for sure that they aren't?

Also, the page 3 chapters list makes it seem at the end of this volume (ch 83) the 3rd years graduate?

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 11:34AM

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Yes! New chap(s)
As always, much fun to read

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Very good chapter :) Are these 2 actually a couple? She thinks 'this is what I look like when Yuu is doing me' - or should it be 'this is what i'd look like 'IF' she was doing me?' Or is 'doing me' not referring to sex from behind like it seems?

Certainly sexual connotations but she didn't mean "fucking". Didn't really know how to translate it better. "Manhandling", "working over", i don't know. If somebody has a good idea, let me know.

Also I noticed on page 2 it calls the Mahiru / Mahiro 'twins' - pseudo twins - meaning for sure that they aren't?

I consider them to be "pseudo"-twins the same way young looking girls in hentai are "of course" 18 yo. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, the page 3 chapters list makes it seem at the end of this volume (ch 83) the 3rd years graduate?

As someone put it: "they are eternal".

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I consider them to be "pseudo"-twins the same way young looking girls in hentai are "of course" 18 yo. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So it's a translation choice rather than actual info given by the author ? 'cause in the latter case, it would bring a definite answer to the question while the former would still leave it up in the air. :p

To reply you must either login or sign up.