Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Kuma The Bear
20200211_042722
joined Feb 10, 2020

At least now I know what is Kinsey's scale

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

My disappointment is quantifiable and my day is slightly worse.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I thought only the text was edited and mari was really eating her out ;_;

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

The feel when you see some series you really like being updated with new chapters but you know full well that it's April 1st.

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 9:16AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What a super great friends moment, truly, unless you eat each others out is not true friendship.

April's Fools? LoL even if you tell me is an edited joke I feel obliged to ask again, are you sure this is a joke? This feels natural, so excuse me but I'll take it as canon! hahahah I mean, had you picked any other couple and I wouldn't believe it xD

I kinda get people getting upset but the world would be too boring if companies and entertainers couldn't even take a single day a year to have fun, and that applies even more in this site where is just fans for fans.

THANK YOU! the effort you've put here is real, instead of joke I'll call it "Lost chapters" or Off camera

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

I didn't realize it from the story. Given the jump in timeline jump Kishi-sensei pulled with Kanae and Haruka, and the fact that these 2 are pretty explicit about it all, it was really believable. You did too good of a job with the story @Tsuki-chan

But the art gave it away. Kishi-sensei has improved with their art so much since then, it was a little obvious after looking at the art.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Chads, WHYYYYYY. Edit all chapters like this and make your own Virgin's Empire, I would read it.

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Y r some people upset XD, the prank was pretty funny and they real chapter is hotter anyway. U made my day :)

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 10:11AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Serenata posted:

I kinda get people getting upset but the world would be too boring if companies and entertainers couldn't even take a single day a year to have fun, and that applies even more in this site where is just fans for fans.

Yea. To me it's like perfect day, because everyone expects it, so you can get away with it and nobody will be upset, but also because everyone expects it, you can get loose and go crazy with jokes.

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

I really appreciate this AF chapter. Its so well done that I almost got caught.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I didn't realize it from the story. Given the jump in timeline jump Kishi-sensei pulled with Kanae and Haruka, and the fact that these 2 are pretty explicit about it all, it was really believable. You did too good of a job with the story @Tsuki-chan

But the art gave it away. Kishi-sensei has improved with their art so much since then, it was a little obvious after looking at the art.

I thought there were many hints: the art, the first two pages are exactly the same from the chapter, the fact they say they're a couple but they're not explicitly out, the sex tag.

Thanks a lot for all the compliments about the flow of the story! I actually wanted to do it with HonoEli but I didn't have enough explicit material :/

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

What a super great friends moment, truly, unless you eat each others out is not true friendship.

April's Fools? LoL even if you tell me is an edited joke I feel obliged to ask again, are you sure this is a joke? This feels natural, so excuse me but I'll take it as canon! hahahah I mean, had you picked any other couple and I wouldn't believe it xD

THANK YOU! the effort you've put here is real, instead of joke I'll call it "Lost chapters" or Off camera

Serenata! I was waiting for your comment! After some angry comments this really made my day. Thank you!

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Wow the text of this chapter is matched up so well with the images that I wasn’t even sure if it was actually an april fools joke until the “sex” part lol. Bravo for putting in all that effort for this chapter.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Yeah, of all the April Fools works today, this was my fav.
Thanks for that!

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

I thought there were many hints: the art, the first two pages are exactly the same from the chapter, the fact they say they're a couple but they're not explicitly out, the sex tag.

Thanks a lot for all the compliments about the flow of the story! I actually wanted to do it with HonoEli but I didn't have enough explicit material :/

I didn't notice the tags (usually don't do that to avoid spoliers, and yes it works against me sometimes). And about the couple thing, I wrote it off as another HarukaXKanae timeskip situation. I don't remember all the chapters, except for HonoEli and HarukaXKanae chapters because 1) There aren't as many, 2) I regularly reread them.

I'm just living out my fantasies through Kanae who is really nerdy but hardworking (and secretly very very into someone special)

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 1:17PM

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I've never been so happy to have been april fooled, solid job

Salama
joined Jun 11, 2015

Fooled me damn it! I was excited!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

So it's like one of those episodes of a TV show when one of the charaters wakes up at the end to reveal the whole thing was just a dream? What a rip off! Although I figured it would turn out to be a an April fools day joke.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know it can't be of the likes of everyone, but we take lots of work and effort to do them and to make people laugh.

I guess I will give credit to the up-loader. This was well put together. I thought the chapter was actually done by the orginal artist as a joke.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

johnb posted:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know it can't be of the likes of everyone, but we take lots of work and effort to do them and to make people laugh.

I guess I will give credit to the up-loader. This was well put together. I thought the chapter was actually done by the orginal artist as a joke.

Ahhh I see! No this is all from another chapter just changed the story and the order of some pics :) (and took away Yuu's pants).

joined Jul 23, 2014

Man, I actually thought this was real for a moment. Good one

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Goddamit I actually fell for it

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

Wow, this was great. I WANT TO BELIEVE.

If you want to know how gay you are, isn't it better to just try doing lots of gay stuff?

If only canon yuri protags could be blessed with such powers of deductive reasoning

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 9:03PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Kind of related...but not really, but since I stumbled upon it:

To reply you must either login or sign up.