Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Ayano you should be happy tho' cause Miyoshi minded the dying part, but not the rest.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I think every Ayano x Miyoshi fan dreams the same thing too

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

KangaNoodles posted:

I think every Ayano x Miyoshi fan dreams the same thing too

I can confirm.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I swear, Miyoshi really is going to kill Ayano one day.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

COME ON! Miyoshi the true idiot lesbian and Ayano the shy useless lesbian, time to confess girls

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 3:12AM

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

These two just need to smash, I swear.

Moyoshi’s tendency to put a damper on the mood comes in for the clutch once again...

;-; Dammit.

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 3:38AM

A2912
joined Apr 20, 2019

The slow-rolling is torture.

Gothic_Catalyst
14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

I feel sorry for Ayano.

joined Apr 6, 2018

this damn idiot "couple"!! Miyoshi u d dumbch. Ayano ought to kill you sooner or later. By killing hopefully, confessing.

Ayano was so uninterested on what Miyoshi is about to say until she dropped the lewd bomb

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 6:22AM

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

COME ON! Miyoshi the true idiot lesbian and Ayano the shy useless lesbian, time to confess girls

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away

joined Feb 23, 2016

I had a dream like that, and it was very intense until i woke up from something weird that also happend in the end x)

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

What's the phrase that's being translated into 'What's that!'? 'Nani sore'?

Fundrips_bb
joined Jul 20, 2013

Omfg Miyoshi

joined Jul 26, 2016

Not sure if Miyoshi is actually this oblivious or the biggest troll in the series...

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

If these two get a clue, the universe ends.

Inkede_li-convertimage%20(1)
joined May 10, 2018

Stop being an idiot and let your dreams come true Miyoshi.....

Buffyismyhero32
Shizuru%20and%20natsuki
joined Jun 18, 2020

Is it just me or does it feel as though Miyoshi knows how Ayano feels, or at the very least feels the same way, and wants to nudge Ayano into confessing by saying and doing these incredibly suggestive things to her all the time?

Think about it.

In the chapter where the two of them are discussing childhood friends becoming lovers on the bus, Miyoshi is the one who initially remarks that if one of them were a guy, they would have totally fallen in love and started dating by now. Miyoshi is also the one who kabedons Ayano first and is also the one who recommends they join the other couples during the whole lap-pillow chapter. Granted, Miyoshi comes off as dense sometimes and she can be super goofy, but when it comes to her best friend she can also be highly intuitive. Remember the chapter where Ayano gets molested on the train? Ayano brushes it off at first, but Miyoshi sees through her strong front and recognizes that she was really very upset. I think that if/when a confession does come, it may just be Miyoshi who brings it about.

Love this pairing, by the way, my favorite in the series.

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 8:54AM

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

dang….the author yes he's letting his mind fly high...i mean i want to mention that is not the first time but...just dang

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I know the pieces fit 'cause I watched them fall away

While I love Schism, I sure hope that doesn't describe those two!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Live reaction of fans reading the chapter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTz93Y-qeq0

I think it's time to talk about regulations, people. We can't let author play us like a damn fiddle every single time, I say we start with a lawsuit for chronically psychological abuse, who's with me?!

Ah but I like it ... I actually like it very much.

Thank you TwT

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Is it just me or does it feel as though Miyoshi knows how Ayano feels, or at the very least feels the same way, and wants to nudge Ayano into confessing by saying and doing these incredibly suggestive things to her all the time?

Think about it.

In the chapter where the two of them are discussing childhood friends becoming lovers on the bus, Miyoshi is the one who initially remarks that if one of them were a guy, they would have totally fallen in love and started dating by now. Miyoshi is also the one who kabedons Ayano first and is also the one who recommends they join the other couples during the whole lap-pillow chapter. Granted, Miyoshi comes off as dense sometimes and she can be super goofy, but when it comes to her best friend she can also be highly intuitive. Remember the chapter where Ayano gets molested on the train? Ayano brushes it off at first, but Miyoshi sees through her strong front and recognizes that she was really very upset. I think that if/when a confession does come, it may just be Miyoshi who brings it about.

to be honest,. indeed looks like that, just like that chapter with whole Kiss situation in the school library, but i think both of them feel insecure about how the other one is gonna respond a confession even when they act like newlyweds dorks(you know just another day in a shoujo ai/yuri plot)
Pd: Not my fav couple (Elisha x Honoka forevah) but one of the best from this series

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

When did we finally get some follow on Haruka and Kanae ? It's been 30 chapters since her real last chapterand we left them on something pretty big.

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

we can use this line for every Ayano x Miyoshi chapter xD

Buffyismyhero32
Shizuru%20and%20natsuki
joined Jun 18, 2020

Think about it.

to be honest,. indeed looks like that, just like that chapter with whole Kiss situation in the school library, but i think both of them feel insecure about how the other one is gonna respond a confession even when they act like newlyweds dorks(you know just another day in a shoujo ai/yuri plot)
Pd: Not my fav couple (Elisha x Honoka forevah) but one of the best from this series

I completely agree. I think they both want something to happen, but they're just too insecure to make a move. In fact, I think that's why Miyoshi often "ruins the mood" by making jokes because she starts to feel too awkward and insecure every time they get close.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Don't let your dreams be dreams! Just...DO IT!

(Except, you know, the dying and turning into dust part)

To reply you must either login or sign up.