Forum › The Witches of the Forest of Solitude discussion

joined May 14, 2015

Good read. Love the snowy setting.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Kind of interesting she woke up by a kiss, so saliva counts as sustenance. If it has to be of a non-witch variety then it would be sad so, for the sake of happiness let's say that it wouldn't matter they're both witches, hence they wouldn't need food and they'd just have to kiss, lick each other and hold hands

Ergo happier ending!

last edited at Oct 29, 2015 7:18PM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Cute story. I find the mix of hatred thrown in interesting. I like a bit of darkness mixed in every now and then. ;)

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

they'd just have to kiss, lick each other and hold hands

gasp Lewd!

But maybe that's what they're really doing since they are looking at each other instead of actually sleeping? interesting...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well, that was interesting.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

This was so lovely and refreshing , the warm and fuzzies all over my body made me jump up and run to hug my girlfriend . I hugged her so tight both our bras seemed to pop open lol , I guess this is a sign ;)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I hugged her so tight both our bras seemed to pop open lol , I guess this is a sign ;)

A sign that you would've gotten some tonight if you hadn't flaked her off to post on a yuri site?

last edited at Oct 29, 2015 8:08PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Nice read. Reminds me of Personal Color for the themes.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Bittersweet ;A;
Really beautiful

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

This really was a nice read. Sad but nice.

Also it again shows how useless worldly religions are.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Man this was really good read, it's nice to read bittersweet stories once in a while

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

I got super worried for a while but the ending was nice. A good change of pace :)

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I love this fantasy drama-y romantic angsty-ish stuff. IT MAKES ME FEEL WHOLE.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

wait a min HET!!
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_witches_of_the_forest_of_solitude#21

I noticed that too, which is kind of odd since she seems to have spent a great deal of her time with the Witch since waking her, when did she find time for an affair? And she was a child before that,

joined Mar 25, 2013

It says the man I loved, doesn't mean they were together, plus she says she hasn't seen them since she woke her up (kissed her)

joined Oct 29, 2015

I love it ;u;

joined Aug 19, 2012

Ending was not nice for me. I don't like ending where people are dead

Binboda
joined Oct 28, 2015

this was great

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Well, that was interesting.

That's a far more diplomatic critique than I would have given it.

joined May 14, 2015

I hate het in my yuri manga but holy cow are some ppl here over-sensitive. For me it was pretty obvious that guy-she-loved thingy was before kissing the witch (not like kissing to wake her up starts up the relationship by itself anyway). I lost another pinch of faith in humanity.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Even is she loved him, gotta say, she ditched him pretty past for her. The curse maybe? Or simply love. Who can tell

last edited at May 15, 2016 4:27AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I hate het in my yuri manga but holy cow are some ppl here over-sensitive. For me it was pretty obvious that guy-she-loved thingy was before kissing the witch (not like kissing to wake her up starts up the relationship by itself anyway). I lost another pinch of faith in humanity.

Dunno about being over-sensitive, it's the fact that it's a really strange thing for the writer to choose to add. There's no indication that she loves anyone but the witch through the entire rest of the story, why add a reference to a man she loved who not only doesn't appear, but doesn't even fit the timeline? It doesn't make a lot of sense.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

IMO Satoyoshi's literary skill is far surpass his drawing skill,so it's always a good idea for him to collab with a better artist.

Overall,this is quite a happy ending

To reply you must either login or sign up.