Forum › Shoujo Shikkaku discussion

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I have to admit I'm loving it,having watched so many nonsensical and confusing films and series in my life I am used to it...still .. people surely die in a convenient manner... Maybe it's a plot of Kusuda to make Akane love her?
haha at this point anything is plausible

last edited at Aug 20, 2015 10:38PM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

This plot sucks....but I will still continue to read it because I want to see how it ends :V

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So, back to abrupt, vaguely pointless plot events

...Ah, well, it's readable enough

last edited at Aug 20, 2015 11:09PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

How the heck did she do to get naked
How to heck did she do to put her pantie on
How the heck

The power of lesbian can drop your panties off even when your leg is chained

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I liked this update, for some reason, that popular girl is letting them live
I wonder why
The Kuma girl is really like a reference to YuriKuma's invisible storm, excluding people the way she did, proposing hypothesises and casting suspicion on them
And there seems to be deeper meaning to "one heart one body", the way Kusuda repeated it
The cover of chapter 3 depicts Kusuda's fingers near Akane's right eye, and in chapter 4 she kissed her right eye, maybe something's up with that. There is a strange Tokaku/Haru and Homura/Madoca relationship dynamic here

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 12:32AM

joined Dec 23, 2014

Can't wait for next update!

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Its like akuma no riddle, but if people actually died in it.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Its like akuma no riddle, but if people actually died in it.

It's like akuma no riddle, but these nothing-characters you can hardly even care for die in it.

Fc,550x550,white
joined Feb 22, 2015

I'm really liking this series, and its for the same reason I love Battle Royale. It's not the characters that are interesting but the actions the take. I can't remember the name of anyone from Battle Royale, not one single person, but I do remember how awesome it was to watch school children I couldn't give a fuck about slaughtering each other, watching alliances form and fall apart, the smart ones that take on the establishment and try to escape, only to be killed that older guy who might as well have been the fucking terminator, such was his proficiency at murdering adolescents

Point is, I don't think it matters that they keep killing off characters we don't know, as long as the ones still alive keep doing interesting things, and having not one but two murderous killing machines still in the game, it doesn't look like that's going to be a problem. If anything, and I can't believe I'm going to say this, I want less yuri and relationships, and more mayhem, because things like this are at their best when they forget that things have to make sense and just go ball to the wall insane. I want to see LOVE/DEATH levels of death battle in this thing, and all the destruction that comes with it.

TL;DR: good series, less yuri, more murder, more mayhem

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 12:49AM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ahaha oh boy that ch4p30, what a good laugh that was. This was worth reading after all!

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

chapter 4 holy shit... I did not expect that to happen

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

I liked that Azusa-Shiina pair. Then they got killed. Wooooohh. Oh, and I really hate that Bear girl.

Hey isn't it kind of weird that the characters didn't even question or try to see where the heck those bullets(or whatever they are) came from? After their classmates got killed they just dropped their guard and went to flirt.... all right...

joined Aug 10, 2015

Hey isn't it kind of weird that the characters didn't even question or try to see where the heck those bullets(or whatever they are) came from? After their classmates got killed they just dropped their guard and went to flirt.... all right...

For akane i don't think it's that strange, she appear broken(or close enough) . But yes Kusuda is suspicious. Even if she can keep her cool her first move should have been to escaping this place.

joined Aug 19, 2015

This manga is so cliché
And how the heck did she do to wear her socks-yuri-oh, ok.

Damn that's so confusing

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

But yes Kusuda is suspicious. Even if she can keep her cool her first move should have been to escaping this place.

Have you not seen all the dramatic poses staring off away when she is asked if she knows anything? It's extremely obvious.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

This manga is so cliché

Indeed. The manga does, in fact, exist. Thank you for pointing that out, for a second I thought it was fake. Pardon the salt, I just really get irked by this.

This really is a hit or miss depending on your personal tastes. Granted it is a rather stripped down, low-development version of this sort of battle royale-type scenarios, at the end of the day if you like this kind of story (DanganRonpa, Battle Royale, Cage of Eden, etc.), you'll like it; and if you don't, you don't.

joined Apr 1, 2013

Manga is so awesome :P ALL ABOARD THE CHAINSAW OTP TRAIN! :)

I seriously love this manga all the girls turned their backs on them and then all died from bullets (cant wait to see who has the assault rifle/SMG :P

11 pairs are still alive i wonder what other weapons we will see :) Im really hoping for a rocket launcher or grenade launcher we might even see a sniper rifle encounter ^ _ ^

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

7 pairs left

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

The trolling in this manga is simply delicious. "Here we got some other pairings that are going to so...Nope."

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wow, that whole "let's try to work together" group didn't even last one chapter. Oo

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

TL;DR: good series, less yuri, more murder, more mayhem

Seriously, GTFO. Go read the 100 other manga in the universe which offers just "battle royal" or "mayhem". Don't piss on my one "battle royal" story with yuri. I like the yuri themes, thanks.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Seriously, GTFO. Go read the 100 other manga in the universe which offers just "battle royal" or "mayhem". Don't piss on my one "battle royal" story with yuri. I like the yuri themes, thanks.

Why the vitriol? You could voice your opinion AND keep it civil. I think the wording is out of line.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Quoting myself. Spoiler bar removed.

Ah, I'm torturing myself. I took a closer look at the next two chapters. I promise this is the only black bar I'll put up, but I couldn't resist. If a bunch more start appearing, I'll come back and delete my own post.

Just a very small spoiler: == The scenario in chapters 3 and 4 closely resembles one in Battle Royale, but it suddenly veers wide at the end, though it may merge with another. I'm not saying which scenarios. == May this post explode in a small fireworks display if this generates black bar land.

My own impression is that chapters 3 and 4 were specifically written to imitate the lighthouse arc in Battle Royale. Except that as they were just beginning to fall apart, they were slaughtered from without before they could self destruct. I also think the chainsaw team is playing the role of that gang guy who was hunting down and killing everyone he could in Battle Royale right up to the end.

By the way, this has caught up to the current Yuri Hime issue, so I no loner have any inside information.

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 5:25AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

My own impression is that chapters 3 and 4 were specifically written to imitate the lighthouse arc in Battle Royale. Except that as they were just beginning to fall apart, they were slaughtered from without before they could self destruct.

While it definitely reminded me of that, I think this was intended as a subversion of that sort of arc in general, not just Battle Royale in specific

I also think the chainsaw team is playing the role of that gang guy who was hunting down and killing everyone he could in Battle Royale right up to the end.

Nah. They have personality, mystery, and whatnot. That guy's whole thing was being one-dimensional

By the way, this has caught up to the current Yuri Hime issue, so I no loner have any inside information.

Really? Wow, not used to scanlations starting so quickly

Copy%20(6)%20of%20copy%20of%20ma%20pic
joined Feb 3, 2014

Oh man, is it wrong that I laughed really hard when they were shots?

To reply you must either login or sign up.