Forum › Shoujo Shikkaku discussion

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Added this to the So Bad It's Horrible page on TV Tropes.

I don't think yuri can possibly be horrible in any way, Onee-sama.

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

This isn't even good at yuri, unless you like a lack of emotional depth, stupid love triangles and sudden incest.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I found the missing page for ch 6, pg 52. Luckily it doesnt have any dialogue http://www.mediafire.com/file/w717evq53m9a1u3/Shoujo+Shikkaku+ch+6+pg+52.rar

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

This isn't even good at yuri, unless you like a lack of emotional depth, stupid love triangles and sudden incest.

Thank you! I'm not the only one. This manga sucked! Nothing about it was good. From the sudden reveal to the basically taking someone prisoner/hostage by blackmailing them with their relative that's just low (character wise and plot wise). Stupid. Complete trash.

joined Mar 26, 2014

God that was awful. Especially the ending. Not only is the "Sisters" plot point come out of nowhere, but it turns it into a bizarre soap opera where I guess we're supposed to care about the actions of an absolutely terrible human being and completely change what we thought about literally all the major characters for no reason. They don't even explain the killing game, just this vague handwave of it being a government thing, as if A YEARLY KILLING GAME WITH MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS is supposed to be just ignored. By the end, it seems like no one even cared about the deaths, which makes the killing game itself utterly pointless.

^ E-fucking-xactly. It's rubbish, dross, trash, flith, and I regret reading this. Waste of time. No care was put into this at all. With the shit they tried to pull.

joined Aug 10, 2016

What a piece of crap from start to finish

%d7%9c%d7%9b%d7%99%d7%93%d7%94
joined Dec 4, 2013

It's shit lol

joined Sep 2, 2015

I cant tell what I hated the most

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

We could make a better Yuri Killing Game (That would cool let's do that).

joined Mar 26, 2014

Bro you've been commenting the most. We get it. It sucked. But yeah I bet we could. Though I don't know why we'd want that (shrug) maybe it should be different like a military experiment with a whole city involved to make it more interesting also have more of a story (more details instead of vague afterthoughts). The reason the military would do that is to see what people would do in such a state to see if maybe they'd keep at least some of their humanity.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

So akuma no riddle but with actual death..............

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Wtf happened..they didn't even f*CK..

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

Akuma no Riddle would've been better had it stuck to its concept and not coped out with no deaths and no actual emotional impact. Seriously, who makes an assassin story with no deaths?

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

What be a good site for starting up that game I thought up of as an RP? I think it be fun.

last edited at Oct 3, 2017 2:20AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Even Akuma is better than this...And I find Akuma terrible. :> Too bad there are so few good yuri action manga. There's Murcielago...That's it.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

now i have time for some real plot, keijo.

joined Apr 25, 2017

Even Akuma is better than this...And I find Akuma terrible. :> Too bad there are so few good yuri action manga. There's Murcielago...That's it.

Shinigami Alice was pretty good

joined Jun 12, 2015

Terrible manga. Rushed and stupid story. No need for incest tag. They are just sisters in the end. Bravo, Yuri Hime, bravo.

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

What's the point of Yuri as a tag even when there's no actual romance? Unless you count Kusuda and Komiyama, in which case the villain literally gets everything she wants without punishment.

joined Apr 1, 2017

O MY SECRET PASSAGE

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

.... What a fuck up end... And what happened 2 the evil bitch that did this... 'what a rushed end

11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

How to end a manga in 20 pages, awful...

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

And so after all the trouble Karen let You go away like that? And what happened to them during that time?
Seems like the author had to rush the ending and now I feel like I forced myself to read this for nothing xD
At least I like the chara design and the exchange of haircut at the end.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

I don't hate it as much as everyone else after all we got a happy end and that's something for a yuri manga so i m happy.

joined Aug 28, 2016

And so after all the trouble Karen let You go away like that? And what happened to them during that time?
Seems like the author had to rush the ending and now I feel like I forced myself to read this for nothing xD
At least I like the chara design and the exchange of haircut at the end.

I guess once the game was over, it's not like she had any leverage to keep her any more... although that just raises the question of why it took her three years to leave. Really, there's a whole lot of questions you could ask about this manga that don't have good answers.

To reply you must either login or sign up.