Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

BTW. Since it's yuri, Senpai's friend is 100% in love with her and will become a problem later, but seeing how natural this manga feels, maybe it will be first time where it's legitimate strong friendship xD

I don't know. Saeki seemed rather selfless, maybe even too selfless for her own good. Senpai just seemed to kind of string her along. I thought they really should have that conversation between them, but she just played the 'don't you trust me?-card.

I should have split this sentence. I agree. I hope that they have just strong friendship and she was upset, because Senpai went ahead with her decision, without consulting her. Still I just can't overlook yuri's cliches.

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 3:07PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

I thought for a bit that there was going to be a love triangle, but it seems for now it's avoided. I saw Saeki as being peeved at not being told and chosen to be her support for the duration and not because she was jealous, well okay a bit jealous but not in the romantic sense. If she stays a friend it's going to be much better than if she was in love with Nanami. We'll see.

The pacing isn't weird at all. The ending of the first chapter (as someone pointed out) she confessed after she heard that there isn't anyone special to her, and she confessed (more or less). The second she kissed her because Yuu said that she likely wouldn't fall in love with anyone, and I imagine Nanami became scared. So far it's only been reactionary and as she said herself, she hasn't felt like this at all so it's probably because of that that the pacing 'seems rushed/weird'.

I relate to Yuu a bit though, I don't think I'll ever fall in love either so I'm curious how this will progress.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Along the line, the male freshman who looks cute will confess to Yuu I bet.

That will make a thoroughly confused Yuu.

joined Aug 26, 2014

Interesting interesting (OvO)
Looking forward to next chapter!

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Thanks for the awesome chapter! Can't wait to read more _

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Not sure how I feel about the fast development, and if anything that kiss made me feel more awkward than having the doki doki feelings. Ah well, at least the MC isn't totally on board with the yuri yet, so that might keep it still interesting.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

I am not sure about the plot. I like it and at the same time there is something about it that makes me want to cross my fingers and hope that author won't fuck this up.
The art style is beautiful, though.

joined Oct 17, 2014

I didn't see anyone else asking this question yet so I'll ask. What's Ayumi and how is it intersecting?

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I'm SO GLAD THAT SHE RECOGNIZED HER FEELINGS RIGHT AWAY..

omg I was worried we were going to be strung along for forty chapters with the main characters realizing they have romantic feelings for one another only to be ended with them finally kissing and marrying two chapters after that.

/happysigh

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

omg I was worried we were going to be strung along for forty chapters with the main characters realizing...

I think we will.

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 5:43PM

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

one of the panels on page 26 makes the MC look so short

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

I am not sure about the plot. I like it and at the same time there is something about it that makes me want to cross my fingers and hope that author won't fuck this up.
The art style is beautiful, though.

exactly how I feel ^

joined Sep 9, 2013

Not sure how I feel about the fast development, and if anything that kiss made me feel more awkward than having the doki doki feelings. Ah well, at least the MC isn't totally on board with the yuri yet, so that might keep it still interesting.

Agreed it could be only seen as offensive to me. I am glad the MC is not jumping into Nanami's arms. Makes her more believably and likable

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I feel like this manga is off to a good start. I look forward to reading it (and the art is amAZINGGG)

joined Jul 11, 2015

i love the kiss part though :(

last edited at Jul 13, 2015 9:46PM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Wow. That was quite the sudden one, wasn' it?

I think I like this. It's quite the different take on the senpai x kouhai student council skeleton we've had in the past.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Wow. That was quite the sudden one, wasn' it?

I think I like this. It's quite the different take on the senpai x kouhai student council skeleton we've had in the past.

Oh yea. I think it's first time where Senpai is the one to force Kouhai to join student council in order to spend time together, rather the other way around.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

The last page of chapter 2 was so cute. "what am I supposed to do?" Lol... Very interesting

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I didn't see anyone else asking this question yet so I'll ask. What's Ayumi and how is it intersecting?

Couldn't figure out who Ayumi is either. I went and checked the characters' names and then kind of forgot about it.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Really don't want the best friend is in love with her, is gonna be a jealous and be way out of order to the MC route. Noooo love triangles! I'm really enjoying that the MC is just confused, but not in the aaa i love sempai n shes a girl way, but in the oh you like me oh ok huh, kind of way. Still. I can see yuri cliches coming and I dont like ittt

joined Mar 30, 2012

lol, I really like the awkward way this story is going, it's refreshing to see.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I really like this senpai's style ^_^ lol

But seriously tho how better to communicate and make sure her kouhai understands! Impact followed by delivery of confession... (totally boss) :3

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

cute!!!! :) im so glad that the cat is out of the bag this early on! hahaha. looking forward to the next chapters! :)

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Yaaay! She's straightforward! I like it! XD

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

telamon

I thought for a bit that there was going to be a love triangle, but it seems for now it's avoided. I saw Saeki as being peeved at not being told and chosen to be her support for the duration and not because she was jealous, well okay a bit jealous but not in the romantic sense. If she stays a friend it's going to be much better than if she was in love with Nanami. We'll see.

I'm hoping for the same. A strong friendship with a friend feeling jealous that she might be replaced only to discover her friend is just crushing on someone romantically. (It would be nice but as another said, this is a cliche that's really hard to drop in romances sadly.)

The pacing isn't weird at all. The ending of the first chapter (as someone pointed out) she confessed after she heard that there isn't anyone special to her, and she confessed (more or less). The second she kissed her because Yuu said that she likely wouldn't fall in love with anyone, and I imagine Nanami became scared. So far it's only been reactionary and as she said herself, she hasn't felt like this at all so it's probably because of that that the pacing 'seems rushed/weird'.

Also, we don't know what's been going through her mind away from screen so we cannot tell how much thought (thus far), she has put into being in love with Yuu.

I relate to Yuu a bit though, I don't think I'll ever fall in love either so I'm curious how this will progress.

Didn't think so either but shit happens. ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.