Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

wait what where did this happen

Well aside from the innate perfection of the greatest pairing in the YagaKimi verse there is also this.
(https://i.imgur.com/D44X9pw.jpg)

Naturally I cannot read moon runes, but thankfully a friend of mine has translated it into old Elvish, which I can read. Thus I translated it into pure English and behold the dialogue I am 99% this represents:

Manaka: "Wanna get married?"
Midori: "We weren't married already?"

...they said it a lot longer with more words to fit it on 2 pages, but it's entirely accurate.

read the real translation on another site, because Dynasty still hasnt uploaded it here for no discernable reason. It's just subtext, but I think Nakatani is teasing us on purpose

OK. To correct myself:

THIS is my current nominee for "Dynasty Reader comment of the year"!

last edited at Jul 2, 2019 4:55PM by Nezchan

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Suddenly, spoilers...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh, i was supossing it wasn't since it been 2 months already that Vol.7extra was upload on the other site but i guess it was since it's not upload here.

last edited at Jul 2, 2019 5:10PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Uh... what? That Extra has been out for months. It takes place so long before the current chapter too. Is that really worth treating as a spoiler?
it was obvious that I was joking right?... right?

joined Oct 22, 2018

it was obvious that I was joking right?... right?

You know it's obvious when even I can notice it.

last edited at Jul 2, 2019 5:40PM

Yukari Yakumo
Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

Oh dear gods... Not this thing.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

For my fellows french comrades here, i have great news : it seem we will finally have Bloom into You in french, Amazon had the first 3 tomes listed with the 1st one for september 20th.It was about time we had it.

last edited at Jul 2, 2019 9:07PM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

For my fellows french comrades here,

Not French but I'm translating some French documents right now

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Honestly, I can already see it happening...
"Mom, nee-san, I'm gay."
"Oh, yes, we knew."

Lmfao So true

joined Jun 12, 2015

For my fellows french comrades here, i have great news : it seem we will finally have Bloom into You in french, Amazon had the first 3 tomes listed with the 1st one for september 20th.It was about time we had it.

With Murciealago, Kase San, Lady Vampire and now this, maybe Fnac can finally have a dedicated Yuri section instead of just putting the occasional yuri manga in the hentai section...

Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

Well, we have 3 chapters left. Chapter 43 should definitely focus entirely on Yuu / Touko. Chapter 45 ... Christmas performance ... Christmas together in a family circle ... In any case, this will be the final and all lines should be closed there. So what could be the 44th chapter? Maybe about Yuu's mom, when she doesn't return home for the night after chapter 43...
Even in this chapter Yuu's mom prevented them from staying longer together. I’m really surprised if Yuu’s mom doesn’t have any problems. But they won't be global. Rather, I would suggest “Yuu’s mom problem” could serve more to show that Touko was so close for Yuu and she is ready to defend her love for her mother. Because while she dance to whatever tune mom's sing.
And besides, Rei could help solve the problem.

last edited at Jul 3, 2019 2:42AM

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

You know it was already announce it was the last volume right ? We have like 3 chapter left.

Obviously, no, I did not... ;_;
Can we maybe possibly hope for a sequel with these characters/couples? (Or is the author really ready to move on? which would be understandable too, I guess...)

...so, 3 more chapters... well, it's been a nice ride so far, so fingers crossed for a great ending.

I wouldn't bet on the mother being a huge problem just because she called her kid home who ran off late straight from her job. Maybe she just wanted to preach her something about responsibility, closing the shop properly and actively telling someone where she goes instead of accidentally bumping into her sis on the way out...
I would, however, imagine some sort of sisterly teasing to come up. Maybe even her outing her little sis totally casually at dinner...

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I don't think the Christmas performance will get any screentime since we've been primed to absolutely nothing about it. At the most it'll be a backdrop for a single scene between Yuu and Touko('s parents).

Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

I wouldn't bet on the mother being a huge problem just because she called her kid home who ran off late straight from her job. Maybe she just wanted to preach her something about responsibility, closing the shop properly and actively telling someone where she goes instead of accidentally bumping into her sis on the way out...

Yeah, if it were left behind the scenes. But Nakatani adds this to the plot.

last edited at Jul 3, 2019 3:37AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

With Murciealago, Kase San, Lady Vampire and now this, maybe Fnac can finally have a dedicated Yuri section instead of just putting the occasional yuri manga in the hentai section...

Let's not forget that NTR is coming up in November, even if i don't gonna buy it probably.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Well I bought all the volumes in English. So I did my part.

Let's not forget that NTR is coming up in November, even if i don't gonna buy it probably.

As nobody should.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I buy mostly in english since most yuri are either old one or two volumes, new ones that i already buy (Citrus,Kase-san) or we even had one who is not even finished : Nekoyama to Inugami, the editor published 4 of the 6 volumes and stop the publication 2 years ago.

With the addition of Yagate,we had now a whooping total of 17 yuris mangas published here.

last edited at Jul 3, 2019 7:33AM

matsuri_wins
4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

As nobody should.

Kodama is the Lesbian Manga Jesus, and NTR is the Lesbian Manga Bible.

joined Oct 22, 2018

NTR is the Lesbian Manga Bible.

Many people, myself included, wholeheartedly disagree with that.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

As nobody should.

Are you okay? Did you trip over a pile of NTR books and hit your head?
Kodama is a talented mangaka, but her quality fluctuations range from "pretty damn good" to "abyssmal". NTR falls somewhere below abyssmal.

last edited at Jul 3, 2019 8:19AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

NTR is the Lesbian Manga Bible.

Many people, myself included, wholeheartedly disagree with that.

I even prefer Citrus to NTR tbh.

matsuri_wins
4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

As nobody should.

Are you okay? Did you trip over a pile of NTR books and hit your head?
Kodama is a talented mangaka, but her quality fluctuations range from "pretty damn good" to "abyssmal". NTR falls somewhere below abyssmal.

That’s your opinion, which I respect but you already know we disagree on literally everything here. I simply felt I had to defend NTR because it has fans too. Let’s not fight again :P

joined Jul 26, 2016

Did you trip over a pile of NTR books and hit your head?

...now I'm imagining the equivalent of Suruga's Room Full of Yaoi in Bakemonogatari.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

That’s your opinion, which I respect but you already know we disagree on literally everything here. I simply felt I had to defend NTR because it has fans too. Let’s not fight again :P

Fight? I was just worried for your head. Honest.
Yeah well everything has fans. That does not quantify a work's quality as you know. And we both know you weren't defending anything with the over the top religious analogies. ( ̄ω ̄)

PS: Back on topic. Always buy good yuri manga! By showing support to the right series you encourage more things of its quality to be made.

last edited at Jul 3, 2019 9:40AM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

As nobody should.

You know what I find obnoxious? People presenting their private tastes and opinions as universal truths.

To reply you must either login or sign up.