Forum › A Room For Two discussion

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Mint chocolate is disgusting I can't stand it. I think even toothpaste tastes better than that.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Mint chocolate is best, haters gonna hate

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Mint chocolate is best, haters gonna hate

Aye.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

You guys are disgusting (;゜0゜)

joined Apr 12, 2014

OMFG sooo oooo adorable

joined Dec 11, 2014

I had mint chocolate ice cream once a few years ago and it tasted amazing and I couldn't get enough of it (I was stopped after eating half of the carton within half an hour) but none of the mint chocolate ice cream I've tried ever since tasted even remotely not-gross...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This was cute but quite out-of-season. Thank you for your hard work!

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

I love how instead of paying attention to the story, everyone is just debating the merits of mint ice cream.

Also, Kasumi is a master of not giving a fuck.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Not out of season in Australia! Feel my pain, dammit!

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

KASUMI a fat -Shima face-

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yay, new chapter. <3 Fairies picking flowers, uh ? As if. XD

Kannazukinomikor
joined Aug 15, 2015

Not out of season in Australia! Feel my pain, dammit!

Weak anime girls complaining about 23 degrees while we're burning to death.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Count me in the anti-mint chocolate ice cream camp. It's like brushing your teeth and eating ice cream at the same time, and I think that's a waste. I don't like regular mint chocolates for the same reason.

Also, typo on page 8: sandles -> sandals

And I'm guessing Kasumi's one of those girls who can eat tons of shit, laze around all day, and still not get fat.

last edited at Nov 21, 2015 6:03AM

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Also, typo on page 8: sandles -> sandals

yep, we know. also a missing "s" on some other page. it's unfortunately stuck like that until Kouhai gets home from work and can fix it.

cheers though.

joined Jul 20, 2011

Weak anime girls complaining about 23 degrees while we're burning to death.

I know, right? One of my sister's friends in the Canarias islands told her once "it's 18ºC here, we are freezing cold!"

I kinda feel like Kasumi... Super LAZY too.... XD
I LIKE mint chocolate! I give MANY DIFFERENT foods a serious try and see if i can add them to ma list of yummy food... ;D

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I like both Mint Choc Ice cream and Cookie Dough Ice cream.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

No one is going to freak out about male character appearing? And him being blonde, unsocial and lazy just like second protagonist?
Ok. I'll freak out for you all. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

No one is going to freak out about male character appearing? And him being blonde, unsocial and lazy just like second protagonist?

Oh noooooo, a guy. Ahhhhh. The two girls looked like they couldn't give less shits about him if he forced Immodium down their throats.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

He's lazy?

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

Is this called "yuri" because there are two female protags who get along well, or is it going to be actually yuri at some point with at least a scintilla of romance? Because right now the so-called yuri barely rises to subtextural levels.

Kannazukinomikor
joined Aug 15, 2015

Is this called "yuri" because there are two female protags who get along well, or is it going to be actually yuri at some point with at least a scintilla of romance? Because right now the so-called yuri barely rises to subtextural levels.

There's yuri in the official art, so I presume it will become a bit more prevalent.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I actually argued against the yuri tag to some extent because it's honestly more subtext than anything thus far. Though Sakurako's little sister, who you'll meet in a couple of chapters, puts a big question mark on that...

That said, there are a lot of things tagged as yuri that are just subtext on this reader anyway. Yukiko IS a yuri fan though, and I'm pretty sure she ships them.

Sakurako is basically Kasumi's wife anyway

last edited at Nov 21, 2015 8:16PM

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Just in case you question now yuri it is Yukiko and a bunch of her friends made a 90 some pages anthology of just Sakurako and Kasumi being gay AF soooooo.

Honestly you should just read it like they're married. It's not really that far off anyway

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

That said, there are a lot of things tagged as yuri that are just subtext on this reader anyway.

I've noticed, and it's pretty frustrating at times. It dilutes the tag down to meaninglessness, and makes it un-useful for finding the type of story you are looking for.

Two girls having sex? Yuri. Two girls making out? Yuri. Two girls in love? Yuri. Two girls that are friends with each other? Yuri. Two girls in the same comic panel? Yuri.

Everything else is broken down and minutely characterized. Is there Pseudo-heterosexual subtext between a female wolf spirit and an sentient shade of blue that identifies as male on page 23? There's a tag for that. But if you have two girls sitting next to each other on the train, that's just yuri. Argh.

Of course, even if there was a great willingness to go through everything and correctly label things, there would have to be some sort of agreement on what "yuri" is or isn't, and if "shoujo-ai" is the same thing or different, and who gets to make the judgement call on edge cases.

To reply you must either login or sign up.