Forum › She, Her Camera and Her Seasons discussion

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Art is dashing. I'm in it for the long haul. <o

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Why are the guys always jerks? I enjoyed this chapter but the tags are rather ominous. I hope the dude gets his hopes dashed fast, but I'm sure that won't be the case.

Sacchan is pretty intense.

For sure. Threw some candy in the river & then waded in after it, like, damn.

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Well, here some spoiler Is have yuri ending, the main girls even had sex and they filmed it ( lol) but they reunited some year later to be together, the het is pretty relevant since Sacchan want to forgot her crush for Yuki and try date her childhood friend ( that boy), it doesn't work and end hurt her a lot, Yuki also have moment with this boy for lol reason so it will be anoying but have yuri ending so maybe is not that bad
So take your conclution

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I actually don't hate the guy. He probably just has crush on Akari and tries to behave "cool" to hide it. It's quite common, I also did it in the past when I was younger, and I am a girl. :D On the other hand I want yuri ending, so I hope the guy will find some other girl to crush on later.

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 7:56AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Yep, don't hold your breath for the next chapter either. It will take them 6 or 7 years to complete it looking at how quick they are with Virgin's Empire (or anything else, really).

Chapter 01: Dec 2010
Chapter 28: Mar 2015
Chapters published: 105

If you have a problem with it then you could always find a way to help yourself you know.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Well, here some spoiler Is have yuri ending, the main girls even had sex and they filmed it ( lol) but they reunited some year later to be together, the het is pretty relevant since Sacchan want to forgot her crush for Yuki and try date her childhood friend ( that boy), it doesn't work and end hurt her a lot, Yuki also have moment with this boy for lol reason so it will be anoying but have yuri ending so maybe is not that bad
So take your conclution

Why do they get separated at the end to be reunited years after ? Is this the classic study overseas thing ?
Never mind, I've noticed some books about London x)

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 8:29AM

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Yep, don't hold your breath for the next chapter either. It will take them 6 or 7 years to complete it looking at how quick they are with Virgin's Empire (or anything else, really).

Chapter 01: Dec 2010
Chapter 28: Mar 2015
Chapters published: 105

If you have a problem with it then you could always find a way to help yourself you know.

I've been part of an anime sub group in the past and I wouldn't help a yuri scanlation group in a million years. It would be the single worst thing I could do to my health.

I'm really proficient at editing (image edition, video edition, encoding) but not releasing a single thing for months is a deal breaker.

I'm fine checking this place once a day to find nothing or some crappy release, I just assumed that we can't have nice things.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

my yuri oasis got invaded by het..
love triangle with a guy, that's like 90% het manga.....

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 10:16AM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I think i will wait a bit before reading this. I do not want another Lemonde where some people kept going on how the ending will be totally yuri and then we got a shitty one.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

new series, but ah dammit, love triangle but at least it's not three chicks, the other is the dude which I hope doesn't really show up that much or get too heavily involve! We need a yuri end game here.... hoping~

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

het
drama

shit, I am not going through this again. dropped

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 10:08AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I hope those who reads the raws and those who are looking for them won't come up here in every new chapters trying to dismantle our guesses, kill our illusions or with subtile spoilers. You counldn't wait? That's alright! enjoy your ending !! but we have just one chapter come on ! I'm trying to enjoy this with everybody but I already have to jump over few posts.

Like, what if everytime a new twist or character comes, someone ask "IS THIS GUY GOING TO FUCK THE MC?! SpoilerHelper pls come to me!" that would be awful, even if you say "Don't worry guys!, I already read the raws" you already ruined half the enjoyment

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 10:29AM

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

Not the worst school girl yuri I've read. Not exceptional yet either.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

Can we not make this into another Fluttering Feelings thread, that's more spoilers than readable content for those who don't want to jump from chapter one straight to the end? I won't be removing anything unless it gets extreme, but seriously people. Have some self-control.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

het
drama

shit, I am not going through this again. dropped

Is just the first chapter.

Not the worst school girl yuri I've read. Not exceptional yet either.

Is just the first chapter.
sight guess what, I'm gonna watch Koufuku graffiti and nevermind this

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

You don't have to worry about me, I just checked the 2 last chapter to see where it was going and I don't plan to come back to this manga until there is a fair amount of chapter translated

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 10:37AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I'm with Serenata. She's the best.

Kill it with fire! ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

joined Apr 15, 2013

Black bars already? The forum is a dangerous place....

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

The art and everythings really good in this manga.

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

So take your conclution

Why do they get separated at the end to be reunited years after ? Is this the classic study overseas thing ?

Pretty Much that why Sachan film they make love to have as a memory

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Now that was a good start. Is this really going to be some kind of triangle? because I just can't stand this kind of male character, how could you even like someone who does that the first time you spoke with each other? We'll see I guess.

I think the dialogue should've the same as in the credit page, so much better.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So take your conclution

Pretty Much that why Sachan film they make love to have as a memory

DID I FUCKING STUTTER?

X_a9b648f8
joined Oct 7, 2014

It's a really good manga. I wasn't able to stop until I had read it all, completely spoiling my next work day. ◎_◎

Kudos to scanlators who picked it up.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Whelp I stormed through the Chinese scans and I like what I see.

I don't mind Yuri-Het triangles as long as everyone is likable.

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

I've read the whole series - it's good!
So glad it's being scanlated ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.