Forum › She, Her Camera and Her Seasons discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Orange san... don't make me blush !
Some reactions remind me that old topic, can't remember where exactly when we discussed how our love for yuri made us uninterested to het romance, I understand is worse when the het is between the yuri but it can be more exciting and maybe more realistic! We can't lose the chance to enjoy this just for some guy (he isn't even acting so bad.... so much chocolate)!

joined Aug 4, 2014

You know, there are some rules that I follow in my life. One of those rules is... lemme just check the exact text... umm... Oh! Here it is: "One shall not make yuri/het crossover. Just fucking no. You know, it's like crossing streams in Ghostbusters - it can only lead to catastrophe (...)"
But I still read it out of curiosity and well, looks mediocre anyway, so I guess I won't miss anything. Plus I finally know why I don't have a girlfriend - I'm just not enough of annoying jackass.

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 4:07PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I tried

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

She's so frigging mesmerizing I was afraid I was drooling

Yup I feel that all day everyday

This manga seems promising though; it's genuine yuri plus (seemingly) tsundere towards the guy, so...
She'd better end up with the girl.

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 4:23PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Well, here some spoiler Is have yuri ending, the main girls even had sex and they filmed it ( lol) but they reunited some year later to be together, the het is pretty relevant since Sacchan want to forgot her crush for Yuki and try date her childhood friend ( that boy), it doesn't work and end hurt her a lot, Yuki also have moment with this boy for lol reason so it will be anoying but have yuri ending so maybe is not that bad
So take your conclution

Why do they get separated at the end to be reunited years after ? Is this the classic study overseas thing ?
Never mind, I've noticed some books about London x)

Pretty Much that why Sachan film they make love to have as a memory

DID I FUCKING STUTTER?

No Stan, you definitely did not.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Okay I know you're all gonna smite me for saying this butttt....

I don't know what way I'm gonna lean on this one. For now the guy looks like a good person and I don't know what way I want things to roll. I know this is everyone's 'private bubble of yuri' but this looks like a good series that can show that yuri can be just as real and prevalent and powerful an option as het can be.

But I digress.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Orange san... don't make me blush !

Blushing girls are cute though..!!!

if you want to continue with this one, its very het angsty

btw how do you guys make some things appear in like black highlights, I don't know how :/

Use a double equals sign at both ends. Quote me to see it in action.

With that said, we'd appreciate it if this thread didn't devolve into black bars or spoiler discussion. Barely one chapter is out, after all.

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 9:20PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Yep, don't hold your breath for the next chapter either. It will take them 6 or 7 years to complete it looking at how quick they are with Virgin's Empire (or anything else, really).

Chapter 01: Dec 2010
Chapter 28: Mar 2015
Chapters published: 105

If you have a problem with it then you could always find a way to help yourself you know.

I've been part of an anime sub group in the past and I wouldn't help a yuri scanlation group in a million years. It would be the single worst thing I could do to my health.

I'm really proficient at editing (image edition, video edition, encoding) but not releasing a single thing for months is a deal breaker.

I'm fine checking this place once a day to find nothing or some crappy release, I just assumed that we can't have nice things.

Er... correct me if I'm wrong but did you just use slow releases as justification for not helping which would be something that speeds up releases?

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Yep, don't hold your breath for the next chapter either. It will take them 6 or 7 years to complete it looking at how quick they are with Virgin's Empire (or anything else, really).

Chapter 01: Dec 2010
Chapter 28: Mar 2015
Chapters published: 105

If you have a problem with it then you could always find a way to help yourself you know.

I've been part of an anime sub group in the past and I wouldn't help a yuri scanlation group in a million years. It would be the single worst thing I could do to my health.

I'm really proficient at editing (image edition, video edition, encoding) but not releasing a single thing for months is a deal breaker.

I'm fine checking this place once a day to find nothing or some crappy release, I just assumed that we can't have nice things.

Er... correct me if I'm wrong but did you just use slow releases as justification for not helping which would be something that speeds up releases?

Actually though. I understand those that say they just don't want the experience spoiled by the process of scanlating (which I can empathize with immensely), but any complaining about slow releases is uncalled for. If the group is getting paid, that's one thing. They're trading their time for money, so they better be reliable for that time. Volunteer work is a whole 'nother thing, so long as no promises are made.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Actually though. I understand those that say they just don't want the experience spoiled by the process of scanlating (which I can empathize with immensely), but any complaining about slow releases is uncalled for.

If that's what they meant then I can understand but the way they worded that post comes across totally differently to me.

If the group is getting paid, that's one thing. They're trading their time for money, so they better be reliable for that time. Volunteer work is a whole 'nother thing, so long as no promises are made.

I'm pretty sure Kawaii Scans doesn't make any money at all. There's ads on their site but those are probably to try and cover the server costs.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

So, will it be a type 2 or type 12? DON'T ANSWER ME

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So, will it be a type 2 or type 12? DON'T ANSWER ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLvFbBR4XOg

joined Apr 12, 2014

ugh i hate guys in yuri

First_trip
joined Jan 17, 2015

Man I was hoping someone can spoil a little bit of the end so I can make sure that the manga is going to end with Yuri lolol so thanks for all the black bars!
Just to make sure you know =)) I don't want to be disappointed =))
Ohhh and I can wait quite a bit so no problem in late updates. I can not edit so I can't help.
And beggars can't be choosers lol

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I actually found the guy nice though. I mean he bought her chocolates which was quite a nice gesture.

But, YURI all the way!

joined Nov 30, 2011

ugh i hate guys in yuri

I don't mind guys in yuri as long as they are injected into the story in a reasonable manner and not for unnecessary forced drama. That is especially so if the guys isn't a major douchebag then I can deal with it. I personally wish there were more for variety's sake sometimes.

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

quite an interesting setup... going to follow this I guess

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

I said I wasn't gonna read it, I said I wasn't gonna read it. I read it. I'm in the wake-me-when-it's-over camp with this one. I heard way too much of the bi-tri from my girls when they were in high school to ever want to ride along a fictional accounting. Of course, that may be a compliment to the author's realism, since the comparison was almost instantaneous.

Maybe in this one the protag will wind up actually being a lesbian at the end, unlike my girls. Where did I go wrong with them ... wanders off mumbling into her decaf latte about finding old Indigo Girls CDs

joined Dec 15, 2014

Finally..! An english translation of this manga. XD

20240420_135750
joined Jan 19, 2015

Ohhh nooo noo noo... angsty triangles hurt (so good)
Sneaky photographer is stunning

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 1:45PM

Tumblr_static_anime_girl_black_and_white_favim_com_by_lilyrosecassidy-d88pmxc
joined Mar 31, 2015

Ugh, not another fucking love triangle. I definitely see where this is heading, girl #1 likes girl #2, girl #2 likes guy, girl #1 gets her heart broken etc. Well I certainly haven't seen one like this before! dripping with sarcasm

joined Dec 8, 2014

Teen and their unstable feeling. Lol akari might be a bi

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"I suppose I just find those kinds of voices interesting"

Yeah and I find looking at women's naked bodies is also interesting, in an anthropological kind of way of course.

It's that I find human bodies fascinating, in the sense of anatomy studies you understand. It's a medical thing.

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Page 2; "Splurt~!"

Subtle :)

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

the thing is, this one isn't even the good type of angsty.
like the story had potential, but after seeing raws I was like "okay then.."

To reply you must either login or sign up.