Forum › Lily Love discussion

Shinachii-profile_image-40dc6c791a936960-300x300
joined Jul 20, 2017

Ok wow, now that I saw these two the main couple is just plain boring for me after re-reading it.

Guess I'll have to wait for these two...

2017-07-16_16-04-11
joined May 15, 2017

Been reading this chapter every day since it came out, can't wait for till lily love 2. ^^

joined Jul 25, 2017

thank u for completely translating this XDD..........

joined Jun 7, 2017

Hopefully Lily Love 2 is more like Lily Love 1 than Pulse. I don't like all the tangents Pulse has gone on, I stopped buying the chapters on Lezhin pretty early, but bought all of Lily Love 1 even though I read it here free.

RandomGuyReading
Q-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-portrait-art
joined Jun 16, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_vol_4_special_nightly_surprise#12
Scientific inaccuracy: During an episode of sleepwalking/talking, a person's eyes should be open with the pupils being dilated.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Scientific inaccuracy: During an episode of sleepwalking/talking, a person's eyes should be open with the pupils being dilated.

Eee not really? I saw with my own eyes how my cousin did exactly the same thing as Gib and she DIDN'T have her eyes open

RandomGuyReading
joined Jun 16, 2015

Eee not really? I saw with my own eyes how my cousin did exactly the same thing as Gib and she DIDN'T have her eyes open

In the dark? Then you have good vision. And may I ask when did this happen?

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 2:47AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

If she had her eyes closed I couldn't see her pupils obviously and it wasn't a problem to see that she had eyes closed because she went to sleep before me and when I came to the room I light on bed lamp. So yeah.....

RandomGuyReading
joined Jun 16, 2015

If she had her eyes closed I couldn't see her pupils obviously and it wasn't a problem to see that she had eyes closed because she went to sleep before me and when I came to the room I light on bed lamp. So yeah.....

I see...

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
This Q avi of yours makes your doubtful tone even better.

Hmmm i really LOVE the supporting roles PloyxIce here... Read the comments... A LILY LOVE 2 WITH MA BABIES ICExPLOY COMING SOMEDAY?!? CAN'T WAIT!

joined Jul 18, 2013

Okay, but Doughnuts mom is literally the best mom ever! Accepting of more than one gender, love is love and has a possibly bi-sexual past!? Thank you!!!
Side Note: Ploy and Ice are the new OTP for me

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Fridays with Ratana on Lezhin are back!

Lily Love 2 - Frosty Jewel

Release date: April 27th 10 PM (KOREAN time)

https://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/172989722996/fridays-with-ratana-on-lezhin-are-back-lily-love

joined Jun 12, 2015

^The wait is finally over!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Welp, time to start giving Ms. Satis more of my money.

joined Jun 28, 2017

Read this because I liked Pulse, Got dissapointed. There's barely a story in this and the couple is too unequal.
Would have been better if Donut became more confident towards the end or could hold P'meh's hand while confronting her father or comfort her after confronting her father or something. Anything to keep her from seeming like she was no more than just a hamster P'meh saved because she was so cute.

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 10:03AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Jan 6, 2017

Is Lily Love 2 coming on Dynasty? I'm fine with paying, but I'd like to see it here as well.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined May 13, 2018

Lily Love 2 is panning out to be my favourite Ratana Satis work. Loving the dynamic between Ploy and Ice, and it helps they are both gorgeous and would make a really fitting couple. Roll on chapter 8.

joined May 13, 2018

Really enjoying Lily Love 2. Can't wait for Ploy to open up to Ice about her family issues. Ploy is an emotional roller-coaster and Ice seems to be someone who can really see her for herself, love these two.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I'm still disappointed enough by the end of Lily Love that I don't know if I care to even start the sequel. Rereading it, her sudden trip abroad didn't quite come out of nowhere, but it was an incredibly cliched and unsatisfying way to end the story. Might as well have just printed a page saying "Oh, we ran out of chapters for this. She goes away for a year then comes back and then they live happily ever after".

To reply you must either login or sign up.