Forum › Lily Love discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

You say that like there was any doubt in the matter ( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬)

Just look at how embarassed poor Donut gets around them...

joined Feb 23, 2016

Even though have read it the end since forever i still love this shiett :D

joined Dec 19, 2016

After the asterism fiasco, this is so good!

Right? The ending to that was so shitty.

This was really good.

joined May 1, 2013

Actually, what was it Ploy was going to say on page 19 that freaked out Ice? Was she going to give the surprise away? Didn't really get that part.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Actually, what was it Ploy was going to say on page 19 that freaked out Ice? Was she going to give the surprise away? Didn't really get that part.

"If only Mew could have made it" - the claim they make is they didn't know, only Max did, so it's probably not giving anything away. it's they don't know so "Don't rub it in, Donut's already upset enough about it."

BTW translator explained it, but all the p'Name stuff is Name-sempai, basically.

last edited at May 27, 2017 6:20PM

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Now, we need hot & steamy Ice and Ploy.

Indeed. Skipped that part after the bed sharing

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Now, we need hot & steamy Ice and Ploy.

Indeed. Skipped that part after the bed sharing

There will be extra chapter with them in volume 4. The bed sharing part :3

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Lily Love vol 4 THAI edition - Pre-order is open!

As you can see, you can finally order final volume.

There is also a box for all the volumes (only box or box with all 4 volumes)

ATTENTION!!

Box is only for THAI Edition (it might not fit for English!!!), you can buy it but we don’t know shipping cost yet - it may cost much more… So you could order it AFTER Ratana will send boxes for Thai people

In other words: no pre-order of Thai version for Internationals. You can buy volume 4 and/or box IN THE SHOP afer Ratana will send all volumes for Thais (we need to know weight so we can calculate shipping cost).
When sending for Thais will be finished, I will post info post when you can order this in the shop :)

joined Jun 12, 2015

Alextasha bring Lily Love to Poland. I would buy all volumes.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Waneko is following 3M Tumblr but it was at the time when Wataken was there :/

Dango is not interested in it (they said that in FB comments) even if they know and like the story.

Maybe publishers will be more eager for Pulse when we will re-edit it in A5 size. We will see :/

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Alextasha posted:

Waneko is following 3M Tumblr but it was at the time when Wataken was there :/

Dango is not interested in it (they said that in FB comments) even if they know and like the story.

Maybe publishers will be more eager for Pulse when we will re-edit it in A5 size. We will see :/

Studio JG should be more interested in publishing yuri. I'd even buy it to support yuri despite not liking where story went. I'll buy any yuri that comes out here.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Damn. What about Studio JG and Kotori?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Kotori after Iono-sama isn't interested in yuri at all (at least they said that after publishing that one). At Pyrkon they also said that yuri fandom can't decide what they want because everytime they make questionnaire about titles, they post as many titles as many people took part of it (I mentioned that at Waneko forum).

About SJG I have no idea if they know the title etc. You all know how hard is to get answer from that publisher.....

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I love the ending! If I had the money and if it was available in English, I would totally buy this!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I love the ending! If I had the money and if it was available in English, I would totally buy this!

It is available in English (vol 1-2 so far). If you mean box, I think Ratana will do for English version too in the future. It's not 100% sure.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Gee, that airport looks familiar. Just got back from two weeks in Thailand. Now I need to reread the series to see how many new things I can pick out.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

This is the kind of thing I stand and cheer for.
SO good. Beautiful story!

joined May 24, 2014

This story is Happy End!

Thanks for your reading!

joined Aug 15, 2016

OMG AND THEY BOTH DONT DIE TO A STRAY BULLET?!!???!!!??!?!?!?!??!

joined Jun 10, 2017

Spoiler for chapter 32..:
I honestly think the whole manga was just amazing.. except the last chapter!
I was at least expecting some tearing up scene at the time when they both met up
Or at least make both of them cry!!!
Donut was the only one crying.. It's true that Mew made her a proposal but jeez..
I expected to see both of them cry the hell out, I expected to see what happened after Ice went to sleep next to Ploy at the farewell party, I expected to get some heart shattering chapters which were about the first weeks after when Mew left, I was expecting to get like at least 3 or 4 more chapters after the "2 years later", instead of just getting "the end" right after they met up
It feels as though the "they lived happily ever after" just forced its way into the manga..
This last chapter is just so disappointing..
I'm sorry but I seriously loved this manga, but this last chapter just ruined everything to me..
The whole thing was perfect excluding this last chapter..
But I can't hide that I'm happy for both of them, that Mew's surprise was the best one ever and that all the characters grew even prettier and cuter than they already were, which I thought was nearly impossible

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 5:10PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I expected to see what happened after Ice went to sleep next to Ploy at the farewell party

small spoiler... there will be chapter about it in volume 4 :3

joined Jun 10, 2017

I expected to see what happened after Ice went to sleep next to Ploy at the farewell party

YAAAY THANK YOUUU!!!
And dun worry for le lil spoil
In fact i'm happy to know that xF

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Is that still a thing? Since it's complete and I think I never saw a chapter about it...? Just asking^^'

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Is that still a thing? Since it's complete and I think I never saw a chapter about it...? Just asking^^'

I have chapter ready but I don't want to publish it before book volume release :) (Thai version I mean).

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

It ends there!? Owh, man....

To reply you must either login or sign up.