Forum › Manatsu Labyrinth discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Supernatural situation in which you cannot leave school?
Oh shit... This deservers Horror tags! D:

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

That was interesting. Too bad it's been abandoned

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

That was interesting. Too bad it's been abandoned

I just subscribed to it too..

joined Oct 20, 2013

Was it abandoned by the translator? Because there are two volumes on the publishers website (also available on amazon.co.jp) each consisting of about 180 pages.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this needs the "sci-fi cliche" tag, even if these things really catch my curiosity,
but probably this will be like all those manga i'll never finish reading

joined Jul 8, 2013

I enjoyed this series and was severely disappointed when I found it was dropped. Especially since it was a yuri with art that I actually really like, which is getting rarer and rarer by the day now lol. Altho I did finally find the raws a little while ago, so...well it doesn't really satisfy since I my Japanese reading isn't exactly masterful, but it does at the very least, quench my thirst for a little while. Hopefully someone will pick it up.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's like High School Of the Dead, but without the bad art, zombies, male characters, violence or...almost everything else about it!

It's not actually like High School of the Dead at all, is it?

I
joined May 21, 2014

I enjoyed this series and was severely disappointed when I found it was dropped. Especially since it was a yuri with art that I actually really like, which is getting rarer and rarer by the day now lol. Altho I did finally find the raws a little while ago, so...well it doesn't really satisfy since I my Japanese reading isn't exactly masterful, but it does at the very least, quench my thirst for a little while. Hopefully someone will pick it up.

+1 someone definitely need to pick it up

joined Apr 1, 2013

interesting.. want more! shame its abandoned
quite liked it

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

Aww.....Why was it abandoned? C'mon....it's so good....
I would love to see more...

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

It's a shame this remains abandoned. It was different and had a nice art style.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Dang it!
Now I wanna know what happens...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

A 7 years gap.

Amazing someone unearthed this one.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Before I start reading, is it complete as of ch.5, going to be completed, or still abandoned and these last few chapters just hadn’t been posted yet for some reason?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

A 7 years gap.

Amazing someone unearthed this one.

Word.

This calls for a party!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Before I start reading, is it complete as of ch.5, going to be completed, or still abandoned and these last few chapters just hadn’t been posted yet for some reason?

These chapters were released a couple months ago and are just now making their way here. According to the scanlator who graced us with this release, the translation will continue in due time. Look forward to it!

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 10:01PM

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Always nice to see something rise from the grave.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I can't believe I'm subbing to this hot trash lmao but I am

joined Feb 13, 2020

Well it doesn’t say that this is abandoned so I guess I can keep my hopes up for this manga

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Well it doesn’t say that this is abandoned so I guess I can keep my hopes up for this manga

I think it did before, don't know why it doesn't anymore

Actually I just realized the recent chapters were updated a bit over year ago. Although it looks like the translation team hasn't been active in over a year. I hope another translation team picks this up somehow, I really wanna know what happens, especially now that we know she has to kiss someone

Ah, I did a bit more digging, they are still active, it looks like they just lost interest and moved on to translating a different manga

last edited at Jan 1, 2021 7:16AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.