Forum › Murcielago discussion

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

This is pretty cool, but the way Ku-chan's head just flops to the side like that bugs me lol.SHAFT must be doing the art. xD

last edited at Aug 18, 2014 11:59AM

For Chapter 00 - Prequel, the serial killer on the train is singing a verse from Beethoven's Symphony No. 9.

Freude, schöner Götterfunken
Tochter aus *Elysium,
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum!
Deine Zauber binden wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt;
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Joy, beautiful spark of divinity,
Daughter from *Elysium,
We enter, burning with fervor,
heavenly being, your sanctuary!
Your magic brings together
what custom has sternly divided.
All men shall become brothers,
wherever your gentle wings hover.

*Elysium is an ancient Greek version of the afterlife. Unlike Hades, those allowed to enter Elysium must be mortals who are related in some manner to the gods or heroes of ancient Greece.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

@Hollows you brillant bastard, that was pure gold. I'm glad I'm not the only one trying to put two and four together, but I couldn't have written it out so people would understand. Kuroko even said it herself that she would save the best for last. If that wasn't thought provoking nothing else is.

Though I have one issue: she is able to map out routes in her head like a grid system, so it's not so much she knew exactly where to go, but found a possible route. Personally I'd like someone like her with my on a road trip. It's just tiny blip in the explination.

Other than that I agree with you on everything else.

and dammit I was right....almost Conbra and Maid-san survived (and I think she found a new master?)

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Yukari x Miyuki

See, I just chalked up Hinako's survival of the mansion to blind stupid luck. It is a comedy manga as well. It's like those cartoons where the "stupid" character survives all the pitfalls, but everyone else is in bandages afterwards.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Or...Hinako is very skilled, but she's hiding it behind a dumb personality.

...or she is really just that simple, but she is super good at driving...anything apparently. And also a living GPS.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

@Hollows you brillant bastard, that was pure gold. I'm glad I'm not the only one trying to put two and four together, but I couldn't have written it out so people would understand. Kuroko even said it herself that she would save the best for last. If that wasn't thought provoking nothing else is.

Though I have one issue: she is able to map out routes in her head like a grid system, so it's not so much she knew exactly where to go, but found a possible route. Personally I'd like someone like her with my on a road trip. It's just tiny blip in the explination.

Other than that I agree with you on everything else.

and dammit I was right....almost Conbra and Maid-san survived (and I think she found a new master?)

I'd be so very surprised, if our resident air-head protagonist(?) turned out to be some evil criminal mastermind. I'm not sure if I truly understand myself, but it was fun coming up with the theory.

I mean a girl that cute, that air headed. Evil? Plotting? Killing people? No way. Just no way. No matter what anyone (even myself) says, cute girls automatically equal kind-hearted. And air heads are automatically pure. There's a motto to live by...

last edited at Mar 17, 2015 9:02PM

Panty-icon-panty-and-stocking-with-garterbelt-34173822-100-100
joined Apr 9, 2014

Fucking Pulp Fiction reference. I'm soooooo past sold. xD

joined May 2, 2014

Holy shit fast uploading yay!!!!! This is going great if only. They. Make an Ainme or something that. Would be so fucking awesome !!!! Can't wait for more

joined May 2, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch09#21
Hmmm. The way Yukari-san hesitated is kinda suspicious. I was thinking maybe Miyuki-chan and Yukari-san know each other??? And that Miyuki-chan is the real master. Maybe. Idk. I'm just pretty sure Miyuki isn't what she seems to be. :))

I totally Agree with that there's something suspicious about those two …!! And the sniper lady also

last edited at Aug 18, 2014 7:44PM

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Maybe Hinako has a supernatural power that allow her to do all that. Maybe seeing scenes, or loved by god lol I don't know. But she is definitely not a mastermind boss, it 's Miyuki.

joined Sep 3, 2013

Hinako doesn't seem to be affected by death at all. I was guessing that was the reason they put her with Kuroko. She can help her without being totally shocked by all the stuff she does. Now as to how she got that way...either she's got a huge past to her, or she's just that airheaded XD

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

The manga is hell lots of fun.

Reading the forums... MORE FUN~

I guess I'm going to read the forums more rather than the manga...

942301_10151455987491840_2065344422_n
joined Aug 26, 2011

Im lost for words this manga is totally epic…… Theres action, gore and yuri, its what i've always wanted to read.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this reminded me of the Satanister, i only wish this will not be abandoned (... not true, my true wish is to finish reading Satanister in english)

Untitled
joined Aug 14, 2014

I love how in chapter 8 the tongue was cut in that way, and I just laughed so hard when Kuroko thought how it was more beneficial for it to be cut like that. Enjoying this manga tbh. hahaha

Untitled
joined Aug 14, 2014

Im lost for words this manga is totally epic…… Theres action, gore and yuri, its what i've always wanted to read.

It's perfect. I'm a kinda fan who enjoys badass lesbian main characters, having a twisted/dark humor and gore on the side just makes this my top manga. So going to buy this manga when I get some $$$.

Sadistic-Demon
Jas
joined Aug 26, 2014

This manga is absolutely amazing. I cannot wait for new chapters! When the manga is printed I am buying it so fast.

AmontheGodFather
Thumbnail_dfa3183360987d616fb3a67b8da9a746
joined Sep 1, 2014

Oh man this manga is so awsome it kinda reminds me of Madworld.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

The latest chapter was a better school police manga than Morinaga's school police manga.

I forgot all about that one...

joined Apr 9, 2014

lol hinako is amazing

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

and the price of getting Kuroko help is... cough*.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Poor Hinako, not able to get a good rest because of yuri fun next room. XD

That manga is still great as usual.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is a good day!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

The latest chapter was a better school police manga than Morinaga's school police manga.

lol even Morinaga has no idea what the hell is going on with her own series XD

joined Aug 13, 2014

Am I the only one who ships 'Kuu-chan' and Hinako? c:

To reply you must either login or sign up.