Forum › Murcielago discussion

joined Sep 3, 2013

Man, that sniper lady is awesome. Give her her own manga!

Hancock%20shiny
joined Jan 16, 2013

http://manga.cxcscans.com/read/murcielago/en/0/8/page/1

Chapter 8's done.

Not sure if the color spread would signify this chapter as NSFW.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Split-end tongue makes you more attractive, learning a lot from this manga.

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

So COOL, the skeleton form that is

joined Jan 31, 2013

So COOL, the skeleton form that is

Pretty fucking nito.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I just want to say: "RUN BITCH, RUN!!!!"

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Upload speed of this is amazing right now. :o

joined Oct 3, 2013

Split-end tongue makes you more attractive, learning a lot from this manga.

And it's also fun to use in bed. :D
Proof? the bonus chapter of vol.1

joined Feb 19, 2011

The visual imagery for Kuroko's death intent is fucking awesome!!

joined Feb 15, 2013

Really like this manga. I means of course i like yuri manga that focus on romance as well....But dying to read others with good storyline, and main character is not defined only by her sexuality. And Kuroro delivered just that

On romance, it seems Kuroro has Chiyo (the Yakuza boss daughter right?) as her girlfriend (while she going around to fool with other women from time to time). The new girl more likely will be enemy at some points. Maid-san is on death row and we gonna see Kuroro twisted personality this time.

Finally Hinako. Seems to be the OTP toward the end. I think she had to be 20+ to drive a car? But like Kuroro said, it seems she gonna save the best for last. ANd I think HInako is far from normal girl as well

last edited at Aug 16, 2014 11:39PM

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

The visual imagery for Kuroko's death intent is fucking awesome!!

I thought that was her true form or something though but still it's so cool

Utah
joined Aug 6, 2014

Ooooh, Kuro getting serious.
Let even more badassness begin >:3

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

This manga....is so fantastic....also that tongue....jesus i feel dirty just looking at it...>///>

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

i jUST noticed something about ch.1
WHEN SHE SAID IT BROKE ON PAGE 8. shE REALLY MEANT SHE BROKE IT HAVING SEX HJAKSDHHAAA

sloww.....

i was half asleep when i read the first chapters..

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I am enjoying this shit out this magna =D

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Alucard? Are you playing around with female forms again?

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

I already addict to this story =\\=

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

omg. this is juz awesome. splendid. the skeleton is juz so awesome!!!~~~

Screen%20shot%202014-03-18%20at%202.13.42%20pm%20copy
joined Dec 4, 2013

Lesbian serial killers...this is a thing now...I don't care what anyone says this will be a thing...

I loved every chapter so far (omgtheyurisomuchyuri!) and I have to say, this is quickly becoming my new favorite series. I love me a side of gore when it isn't sexual, just good ol' fashioned gut splatters and decapitations all around (don't worry kids it's all in fun :D).

I need moar!

YAAAAASSSSS It is most definitely a thing now... I pretty much dub this my new favorite yuri manga. ELEVENTH COMMANDMENT.

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

ohh.. did anyone noticed the bonus chapter is actually events after the murder party chapter? OwO

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

What's with those skeletons? :O It is Kuro's aura or she summoned them? Gosh! This is so thrilling. owo

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

ohh.. did anyone noticed the bonus chapter is actually events after the murder party chapter? OwO

Who could miss that sexy tongue

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

What's with those skeletons? :O It is Kuro's aura or she summoned them? Gosh! This is so thrilling. owo

Seems like a symbolic representation of her bloodlust now that she's no longer in teasing mode but seems to go for the kill.

Nice pacing so far, wasn't expecting another chapter for at least a couple weeks. And really nice to have a yuri manga on the action side.

As for Hinako, she seems like a high-schooler to me. That she's driving doesn't mean she's old enough to have a license, especially since she seems to not have a car herself and use Kuro's car. Then again, might be wrong and she's into university, but she gives a younger vibe than Chiyo.

Thanks to CxC for the translation and anybody who upload this here, that manga just forces itself among the top entries to my fav list. <3

N7
joined May 18, 2014

This manga reminds me so much of Hellsing, but with the bonus of yuri and a better and cleaner drawing.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Is it just me or would anyone else like to see this be made into an anime =D I would definitely watch because I am very much enjoying each chapter ♥

To reply you must either login or sign up.