Forum › Murcielago discussion

Hancock%20shiny
joined Jan 16, 2013

Just like to point out that Volume 1's Bonus Contents should have the full name of "Les Date! With Koumori Kuroko" while the second volume's bonus contents should be labeled as Volume 2. Domestic Killer (2) is from Volume 3.

joined Sep 4, 2014

Oh man XD

Profile_picture_by_revolpe-d7ojz00
joined Apr 1, 2013

My poor baby Rinko! ;_; I can't wait till Kumo kills her dad, I hope she stays with Kumo and the rest at the end tho, add another assassin to the lil squad they got going

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

What the holy hell is "Shogo-Tan?" And why is everyone OK with it?

joined Nov 14, 2013

What the holy hell is "Shogo-Tan?" And why is everyone OK with it?

Given the Lovecraftian theme of the rest of the theme park, I'm guessing Shogo-Tan is supposed to be Shoggoth.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I am hanging a bit behind with the chapters but...will the two main girls ever hook up?

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

while reading this, i get this scene in my mind:

Carl: "But think of all the perfectly roasted faces we get to munch on now"

Paul: "What? Why?"

Carl: "Because we're friends, and friendship is two pals munching on a perfectly roasted face together."

so kyoooot

joined Mar 30, 2012

I read the raws... and I'm pretty sure Hinako said "Don't wanna" into her cell. Oh well, yay for english.

Monster (slime?) theme park! seems sort of creepy actually lol

Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

A wonderful way to celebrate valentines day after valentines day

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Wow. Please don't kill everyone, bunny-girl.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

They should called those Shogo-tan as Saya.

joined Feb 14, 2015

I am hanging a bit behind with the chapters but...will the two main girls ever hook up?

I don't know, but I hope they do. Damn..... Just damn..... Just the thought....*Died Happy*

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Lmfao <3 That bonus chapter. Kuroko, why are you so great?

joined Apr 11, 2014

For a second there I thought we will see a glimpse of her past before she became a serial killer, full of innocence and and friendships and high school problems.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This is like one of the best bonus chapters for anything I've seen, haha xD

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Fingers crossed for Hinako playing the same game, with Kuroko as her "play mate!!!" :D

I'm sorry, but this is Hinako we're talking about. I'm pretty sure she's only capable of playing a racing game.

Screen%20shot%202015-03-31%20at%202.58.43%20pm
joined Mar 31, 2015

Kuroko's face when her file gets deleted reminds me of the times when I accidentally delete something XD

joined Jan 30, 2015

I think one of the funniest things in this manga is how Kuroko alternates between being hyper-competent and basically being a greasy nerd

Untitled
joined Oct 4, 2014

damnnn kuroko look so cute in this chapter, who can guess she grow up to be a killer

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

lol why is she so mad, she should be flattered kuroko picked a partner in the game that matched her so much XD

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

She is yandere, a yandere doesn't even share her loved one with herself

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

She is yandere, a yandere doesn't even share her loved one with herself

I hope not because if that's the case Kuroko has been with many other girls it seems... like the one in the last bonus chapter...
Other than that after seeing her play this game I wonder if she has feelings for Chiyo...

joined Mar 30, 2012

Kuroko could've been the game developer, with the easy access to voice recording and pictures :)

MonsterPrincess
Kuroko
joined Jan 13, 2015

I love this bonus chapter!!! hope for more regular chapters, theres a lot of raws to be translated! and it gets super interesting!!!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

damnnn kuroko look so cute in this chapter, who can guess she grow up to be a killer

That was slightly disturbing seeing her that cute. XD Doubt she actually was like that younger, though, the flasback-killing bit in one of the early chapter kinda showed she always looked creepy. :p

To reply you must either login or sign up.