Forum › Murcielago discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Personally I also found the later volumes not really enjoyable; or at least last time I caught up. But maybe that's just me, dunno ...

Which one ?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I'm currently at 16 volume, and I think it's as good as it always was.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm currently at 16 volume, and I think it's as good as it always was.

I wish i had 16 but Amazon keep delaying it.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Ggrrrrr, YenPress keeps delaying vol.17 and it's getting real annoying. It was supposed to release in august, now the date is 30th of November (if they don't delay it again). That's almost a whole year after vol.16, what's up with that? >.>

Sasasasasas
joined Dec 25, 2013

Ggrrrrr, YenPress keeps delaying vol.17 and it's getting real annoying. It was supposed to release in august, now the date is 30th of November (if they don't delay it again). That's almost a whole year after vol.16, what's up with that? >.>

It now says 21st of december and I'm waiting to buy it. Praying it doesn't get moved to january 2022.

I'm also been keeping up with the raws, I barely understand anything but it looks like a detective conan episode.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Woohoooo, vol.17 is finally out!! And vol.18 slated for next month. Jesus Christ finally xD

joined Feb 11, 2022

It's not even the first chapter and I already want this as an anime

joined Feb 11, 2022

rose colored prison started as kinda a fun thing , it ended as a step up in terms of fucked up shit I could find in this manga so far , I clenched my teeths more than once ngl but while I'm still trying to recover from this , there's things left unexplained about vol4 , first I'm pretty sure there's some supernatural shit going on here , because why does killing ppl help him get his "medicine" ? how is he able to change his appearance / whole anatomy (exept for the chopping of the you know what , they used a knife) using the blood of women (like I'm not even sure if that thing is human anymore , that sounds like a vampire) , and second the whole brain washing is wonky , why does kuu-chan suddenly wakes up because of blood , why blood ?

ok I wanna know what's next

last edited at Feb 13, 2023 7:27PM

joined Feb 11, 2022

[Casusby edit]: Please do not post external links such as these;
- for works that are licensed and no longer updated on our site
- that are random download links that require asking for user permissions
- scans of officially released volumes

last edited at Mar 20, 2023 1:58PM by Casusby

To reply you must either login or sign up.