Forum › Posts by alshua

joined Aug 13, 2014

I think welcome to room 305 got his physical copy so it's not impossible, but I don't recall any other webtoon that have had their book version

i really hope so. id buy tons of copies of FF, haha.

joined Aug 13, 2014

thank you.

by the way, is there any hope to see this manwha turned into a book?? like, i know its a webcomic but i would love to have it sitting on my shelf.

joined Aug 13, 2014

It says on Baka updates that the series is complete? is this true?

joined Aug 13, 2014

I just want Ruki and Sacchan to end up together... ):

alshua
Ayame 14 discussion 04 Oct 22:58
joined Aug 13, 2014

Personally, I kinda hope she doesn't end up with anyone, and it's just a manga about her trying to deal with overwhelming sexual frustration into the perpetual future. Looks like she's going to end up with Shinobu, though.

Really ? I don't see Ayame with Shinobu at all. From these two chapter I would see her ending with Sango, Shinobu feels more like a best friend character.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.
I was a lil bit worried that it was headed in Shinobu's direction but you just get that /feel/ with Sango that Ayame's going to end up with her.

alshua
Ayame 14 discussion 03 Oct 20:06
joined Aug 13, 2014

Just now realized the pun with the name "Ayame 14". Feel kinda stupid.

What....what is it....?

Besides the age thing?

Or is that it...

alshua
Ayame 14 discussion 03 Oct 19:51
joined Aug 13, 2014

I want Ayame and that black haired chick to end up together... hopefully they do. Isn't this not completely translated yet? Any spoilers for me please? c:

alshua
Stretch discussion 06 Sep 00:27
joined Aug 13, 2014

Ugh I just want Ran and Kaeko to end up together. That's why I continue this manga, errgh.

alshua
Murcielago discussion 05 Sep 22:37
joined Aug 13, 2014

Am I the only one who ships 'Kuu-chan' and Hinako? c:

I think it's safe to say you're not the only one. I definitely ship them. I also think Hinako is as much of a psycho as Kuu-chan, even more so in some ways, so I think they're a great match, albeit a dangerous one. It's a good thing Hinako is Kuu-chan's type at least in one particular way, isn't it? :D

You think they'll end up together? :)

alshua
Murcielago discussion 05 Sep 18:13
joined Aug 13, 2014

Am I the only one who ships 'Kuu-chan' and Hinako? c:

alshua
Citrus discussion 13 Aug 20:33
joined Aug 13, 2014

Knowing Mei, she'll just doing anything Matsuri shoved to her after seeing that pic. Remember how she was resignedly play along with that arranged marriage in the earlier chapter.

That's what scares me ;-;

last edited at Aug 13, 2014 8:35PM

alshua
Citrus discussion 13 Aug 15:12
joined Aug 13, 2014

Why is everybody pissed off over Citrus chap 11?

To me, the story is taking a hell of a plot twist from the original i-love-you-but-i-cant-love-you kind of thing.

It’s gotten to full on blackmail, and Mei wanting to protect her reputation as student council president and Yuzu —- I mean really, she kissed a middle school girl who’s criminally obsessed with her former babysitter—- she may just go through with what Matsuri has offered, and that scares me.

Matsuri is setting her up on a date with an ‘internet friend’ as she put it, and I’m sure as hell it isn’t going to be happy sunshine and rainbows.

I can only imagine the hell Mei is going to go through in the next chapter if she actually decides to go to that meeting to protect her reputation. I hope she brings a friend or Yuzu for backup…. but I doubt that.

Mei likes to do things by herself, and Matsuri being the twisted psycho she is, knows this. That’s why this is a perfect opportunity to ship Mei away to one of her equally twisted internet buds while threatening to ruin her reputation if she doesn’t. (Friendly reminder that Matsuri’s internet friends are perverts that like to watch ‘her’ masturbate on camera, as she said when she was first introduced.) And after 5+ chapters of student council stuff, we all know how important Mei’s reputation is to her.

Mei better do the smart thing and not go.

I’m terrified for her.