Forum › Murcielago discussion

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I thought the murderer party would never end. Koumori is great.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Am I the only one who ships 'Kuu-chan' and Hinako? c:

They are my brotp. I think it's cute that Kuroko takes good care of Hinako! (and not in the sexual way.) But the small flirting between them is also nice.

106516%20(1)
joined Mar 20, 2014

I think it's safe to say you're not the only one. I definitely ship them. I also think Hinako is as much of a psycho as Kuu-chan, even more so in some ways, so I think they're a great match, albeit a dangerous one. It's a good thing Hinako is Kuu-chan's type at least in one particular way, isn't it? :D

joined Aug 1, 2013

I enjoy this series way more than I probably should.

Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

AnR needs a crossover with this

joined Aug 13, 2014

I think it's safe to say you're not the only one. I definitely ship them. I also think Hinako is as much of a psycho as Kuu-chan, even more so in some ways, so I think they're a great match, albeit a dangerous one. It's a good thing Hinako is Kuu-chan's type at least in one particular way, isn't it? :D

You think they'll end up together? :)

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

I...wouldn't rule out that possibility. They seem to work well together and Kuroko is very protective of her (she is a lover of women after all).

On a seperate note I really want to see more of Reiko. Call it a fetish if you want, but tomboys with a sniper rifle (inasuitnolessandiseffeciantwithweaponomg) is hot. I don't care who says otherwise! Though Kuroko is still my favorite character. Would love to spend a day with her XD

last edited at Sep 5, 2014 11:06PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Chiyo confirmed for Yandere

Hancock%20shiny
joined Jan 16, 2013

From what I gathered, Kuroko was paying the girl to steal the underwear so she wouldn't get pinned on the crime.

But buying them through the site is also plausible.

106516%20(1)
joined Mar 20, 2014

I...wouldn't rule out that possibility. They seem to work well together and Kuroko is very protective of her (she is a lover of women after all).

Well, if Murcielago was your typical yuri manga, I would bet all my money on that it's the author's endgame; since it's really not your (stereo)typical yuri manga, it's actually hard to say :D. I really hope it happens but I would probably be able to appreciate if it turns out differently, too :).

I recall Kuu-chan saying something about saving the best for last? But that could also refer to killing Hinako. I think it's been discussed on this thread already, though, so I won't dwell on the thought too much.

On a seperate note I really want to see more of Reiko. Call it a fetish if you want, but tomboys with a sniper rifle (inasuitnolessandiseffeciantwithweaponomg) is hot. I don't care who says otherwise! Though Kuroko is still my favorite character. Would love to spend a day with her XD

Oh, I definitely agree with you on that. Though it's the sniper rifle itself and her eyes for me, not so much the fact that she has that tomboy look (not that I don't find tomboys attractive in their own way :D)

5afc3ac0f48a4c6087bde63c209c069b
joined Aug 22, 2014

The "wanna be edgy" comedy is this comes across as way too forced.

joined Sep 11, 2014

I think I found my new favorite yuri character. Kuroko is so suave~

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well, if Murcielago was your typical yuri manga, I would bet all my money on that it's the author's endgame; since it's really not your (stereo)typical yuri manga, it's actually hard to say :D. I really hope it happens but I would probably be able to appreciate if it turns out differently, too :).

I recall Kuu-chan saying something about saving the best for last? But that could also refer to killing Hinako. I think it's been discussed on this thread already, though, so I won't dwell on the thought too much.

To me it looks like Kuroko just wants all of the girls, not just to end up with one.

106516%20(1)
joined Mar 20, 2014

To me it looks like Kuroko just wants all of the girls, not just to end up with one.

Yeah, that makes sense. Kuroko does seem like her life-long aspiration is to have her own harem. Back to Hinako, it's possible she could be in it one day though. But for some reason I have a feeling Hinako wouldn't like the idea of sharing too much.

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 6:31AM

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

Great manga :D It's nice to see something different. I like romance and stuff but it's somewhat boring watching same thing over and over. Waiting for more :3

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

...that's another piece of Hinako's background unveiled.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Hinoko is pretty creepy O_o

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Woah... Think Hinako is out there for revenge or something?

Her eyes suddenly went creepy.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

The dark side of Hinako.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

What happened to the panty thief? Did she just run off? Also, I think I'm always going to refer to Rinko as Ringo, because that's my favorite Beatles member.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Newest chapter was incomplete, which is why it ended so suddenly. New version has been uploaded.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

wow, lolicon.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Sure hope Rinko will join in the regular cast. She's cute and is making a good pair with Hinako. XD

And Hinako seems to have forgotten already about her bra-stealing classmate even when she's sitting right next to her. She must be half goldfish or something. :p

Can't wait to see what's coming next.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch12#19

0 reaction from the kid after hearing that. She fits right in with them!

To reply you must either login or sign up.