Forum › Plica discussion

joined Mar 12, 2014

I love this.. I wish there's more

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Kind of avoided this cuz of the poor art... I powered through it tho.

That was interesting, nice read.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

very good...that is all.

joined Sep 20, 2014

Good contents. I love it. Thanx

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Last release in 2008, is this serie over already?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

MAL says it is ongoing series. Seems like Lililicious dropped it or at least don't have people to work on it. I'm trying to find any info on their site.

Note: We've scanlated all of the Plica strips that are available online, and are currently working on some others that were only printed in the Plica doujinshi or Anise. (For the releases of the book strips, we're omitting any strips that we already scanlated as part of the webcomic. If anyone is curious about which strips were included in the doujinshi and in what order, I can put a list together.)

Some Plica strips were recently published in the anthology Sparkling Rain (ISBN: 1892281260). Here's your chance to own some of Plica, and in English, to boot!

last edited at Jul 9, 2015 3:50PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

$17 on Amazon and no digital version, another yuri I won't be able to read, sigh, unless someone find it digital and want to buy with me, or find scans of it somewhere...

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

MAL says it is ongoing series. Seems like Lililicious dropped it or at least don't have people to work on it. I'm trying to find any info on their site.

It ended years ago in Japan, so I'm not sure why it would be listed as ongoing.

Our editor for the project has been too busy to work on it, but HotCakes has offered to help us finish it if necessary, so, one way or another, we'll have more chapters out at some point.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It ended years ago in Japan, so I'm not sure why it would be listed as ongoing.

Our editor for the project has been too busy to work on it, but HotCakes has offered to help us finish it if necessary, so, one way or another, we'll have more chapters out at some point.

Weird. MAL is usually pretty accurate about this stuff. Thanks anyway for clarification.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ugh, I can totally relate to getting frustrated over that old "I fell in love with someone who was coincidentally female" line. It always sounded off to me.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I was hesitant to read this because of the poor art but I can relate to this so much and the touch of humor is nice too.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Is it weird that I find this sad and bittersweet in a way? Like it's cute and funny, but at the same time really sad to me. Like just with the feelings of loneliness and stuff is more than a little relatable, hahaha...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ugh, I can totally relate to getting frustrated over that old "I fell in love with someone who was coincidentally female" line. It always sounded off to me.

Same. That kind of justification sounds really off.

This manga if full of relatable things. I kinda like it. It takes a realistic look at lesbian life (but as we can see, everyone is different. Mari and Plica don't see eye to eye to everything).

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I love this because she really loves boobies .

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

It is quite funny...

JustAYuriFangirl
Morikubo-nono-full-1788867
joined Feb 13, 2016

Same. That kind of justification sounds really off.

This manga if full of relatable things. I kinda like it. It takes a realistic look at lesbian life (but as we can see, everyone is different. Mari and Plica don't see eye to eye to everything).

THIS.

Racing%20noz
joined May 19, 2016

Congrats Plica, Jodie Foster has a wife.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I didn't expected this, a nice surprise

joined May 24, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/plica_ch04#3

"Ur opinion doesn't counts because ur a dyke and ALL dykes hate men!!"

Whoa, that's sad

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Whoa, that's sad

Wouldn't we have a better point of view too though??? Because it's not like we'd be attracted to the guy so his flaws would be seen without those silly straight lady feelings haha

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

wow you can really feel the pain of the author

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Whoa, that's sad

But she didn't say that. She said the lead character hated men. It's messed up to mix these things up. Like the people claiming the gay fellow hated women just because he disagreed with them on something in that Lesbian parenthood manga. https://dynasty-scans.com/series/our_journey_to_lesbian_motherhood

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Whoa, that's sad

Wouldn't we have a better point of view too though??? Because it's not like we'd be attracted to the guy so his flaws would be seen without those silly straight lady feelings haha

Anyone who cares about the girl in the relationship(friends family members) should work just as well. A former flame would have a pretty good reason to be bias.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

"dangle dangle"
Hahahahahaha, I love this.

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

Whoa a throwback

To reply you must either login or sign up.