Forum › Stretch discussion

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

Very good news, the date of publication of the next chapter has been changed to August 6, instead of August 27 as was previously reported. Again they have not given an explanation of the change in the date of publication.

Maybe Shou thought he wouldn't be able to deliver on August 6 and now he can? That's possible.

Indeed, what you say is very likely, he might have thought it would not be able to publish the chapter until August 27, but something happened and now may publish the chapter on August 6. Chapter 41 should be published on July 30, so anyway there is a delay.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Very good news, the date of publication of the next chapter has been changed to August 6, instead of August 27 as was previously reported. Again they have not given an explanation of the change in the date of publication.

Maybe Shou thought he wouldn't be able to deliver on August 6 and now he can? That's possible.

Indeed, what you say is very likely, he might have thought it would not be able to publish the chapter until August 27, but something happened and now may publish the chapter on August 6. Chapter 41 should be published on July 30, so anyway there is a delay.

Actually there would be no delay? Typically there's a two week between chapters but not this time. So it's probably like the other times and it will be a 'story' chapter, i.e 41A and then 41B.

Plus I think the last time was like this as well, there was only one week in-between the connected chapters.

last edited at Jul 19, 2015 5:50PM

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

Well, actually three weeks should not be considered a real delay considering how erratic it is the pace of publication of this series. According to my predictions the fourth volume could end up in Chapter 42, which will be divided into Part A and B, while Chapter 41 will be a long chapter to prepare the ground for Chapter 42, that could explain the delay of one week, because they need extra time for extra-long and extra juicy chapter. Anyway, all this is speculation based on what I've seen so far and could end up being different.

Annotations:

-The Volume 1 compiles the chapter 1 to 11, for a total of 11 chapters.

-The Volume 2 compiles the chapter 12 to 22, for a total of 11 chapters, plus 22 was divided into A and B.

-The Volume 3 compiles the chapter 23 to 32, for a total of 10 chapters, plus 27 and 32 were divided into A and B.

Based on the above, one could predict that the fourth volume will have 10 chapters in order to be similar to the third volume, also we could say that Chapter 41 will be extra long and Chapter 42 will be divided into A and B, which also will be extra long , in order to reach a minimum of pages equal to the previous volume.

last edited at Jul 19, 2015 6:15PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Could be related to his health issues, or some advertising thing he thought he could land. Whatever, glad we don't have to wait that long. Shame that the series is not half as interesting as it was in the beginning. Still good though.

last edited at Jul 19, 2015 6:47PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Could be related to his health issues, or some advertising thing he thought he could land. Whatever, glad we don't have to wait that long. Shame that the series is not half as interesting as it was in the beginning. Still good though.

It's not as interesting as it was in the beginning because people deconstructed it to hell and there are so many comments here xD

Me
joined May 15, 2015

I started reading it when it was quite a long way in and I think the only reason it's not as interesting as it was is because there is a wait between each chapter, each one is so short, and only a few have actual story in them. It wasn't many chapters back that there were brilliant chapters going on, it's just one of the slowest paced manga's I think I have ever read.
I really don't mind that though I quite enjoy stopping by here every now and then, I find their relationship so relaxing it's great.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Not as interesting because there's no character development. Both Ran and Keiko are firmly defined in their respective personality and their relationship, while in a somewhat grey area, is comfortable enough that there's no tension.

That's probably what this manga lacks right now : some tension. To peep in the peaceful everyday life of two women living together is interesting, but it gets old after a while.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Well... life can be pretty boring too you know... O_o

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Not as interesting because there's no character development. Both Ran and Keiko are firmly defined in their respective personality and their relationship, while in a somewhat grey area, is comfortable enough that there's no tension.

That's probably what this manga lacks right now : some tension. To peep in the peaceful everyday life of two women living together is interesting, but it gets old after a while.

That's it. Them being a couple without being a couple, that's ok, we get it, and now move on please.

Well... life can be pretty boring too you know... O_o

My live is almost as boring as I want it to be. This gives me time to read. Preferably comics, preferably yuri

last edited at Jul 20, 2015 5:48AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

That's it. Them being a couple without being a couple, that's ok, we get it, and now move on please.

Why not go read Citrus then? You'll have plenty of 'tension' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Why not go read Citrus then? You'll have plenty of 'tension' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I try to read Citrus, but I don't understand it. I liked the first chapters, and then got lost.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I like Citrus. It's a fun ride.

I'm a sucker for good angst.

last edited at Jul 20, 2015 6:06AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Ha, good angst. You're funny.

joined Jun 12, 2015

O_o

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Coming next, they are both on their period. Hilarity ensues.

Nina Crepaldi
Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

Anyone else tried to stretch just like in the instructions and got all sore?

The best kind of stretching is to:
1) Do a warm up (some type of calisthenic and or a run).
2) Then stretch, do multiple stretches of the legs, arms, torso, and back.
3) Do a vigorous workout.
4) Do a cool down (usually some more calisthenic type stuff or a run).
5) Finally, do some stretching to relax the muscles and keep them for getting stiff.

Overtime you'll become quite limber. Stretching by itself is pretty good but, stretching in concert with a workout is amazing.

Thanks a lot \o

joined Oct 29, 2014

the next chapter got a new publishing date
2015/08/06

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Shou Stand by me h tank completely translated..
if anyone interested.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

say hi to Shou for me

tell him, when the fuck he will continue Prism independently

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

if anyone interested.

Read it. It was boring.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

if anyone interested.

Yuri is dead !

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

if anyone interested.

Thank you very much for letting us know, with this we can say that all volumes that this author has published have been completely translated into English and for me this is a very good thing.

Although all volumes have been translated, there is still material that has not been translated and is the following:

-Implicity: The most recent series that is publishing at Comic LO and that neither Chapter X or Chapter 1 have been translated into English. As a curious note, Chapter X was published in May 2013 (the same month that began Stretch) and Chapter 1 was published in June 2014 and Chapter 2 has not been published yet, so we can say that our dear Stretch is consuming all the time to this author.

-Deodorant: A oneshot 6 pages published in the Weekly Big Comic Spirits, where a character looks like Ran, but with the difference that the girl shows interest in a man, xd.

-A Oneshot 6 pages published in Yawaspi for the first anniversary and where it shows a bit of the author's life, but unfortunately it has been deleted from the site and have not copy. Interestingly this author tends to draw himself as a woman, in the case of this oneshot was represented as a female demon with horns and covered with bandages and a oneshot published in the Comic LO is represented as a loli and did the same with editors, xd.

-A Interview on the website Women Insight, very interesting indeed.

-A Interview in the magazine You, where the girl demon appears.

Bonus track 1: The avatar of the author, that is, the girl demon appears on the sign of free samples on the second page of chapter 39.

Bonus track 2: August calendar has been published in Yawaspi. Two chapters have been listed for this month, one for the August 6 and the other for August 27, although dates are subject to change.

Bonus track 3: A new series started by Toruneko in Yawaspi and the funny thing is that the author had previously dedicated exclusively to adult material, primarily in the publishing Akaneshinsha, which is the same where Higashiyama Shou has published much of their work. In the case of Toruneko, they recognize that the author comes from the world of adult material, but do not say his name, but the author confirmed his true identity on Twitter. So I wonder, when Higashiyama Shou will say is Akiri ?

last edited at Aug 3, 2015 6:45PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

What is Ran fantasizing about, is this yuri?

Nico
joined Aug 3, 2015

What is Ran fantasizing about, is this yuri?

the time has come.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

We will have chapter 41 here soon. Ran's birthday. Ran dreams of a romantic dinner with Keiko. And Keiko later offers flowers to Ran. You can feel the love there, even if not spoken out loud.

To reply you must either login or sign up.