Forum › A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days discussion

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

That's the most tasteless confession that I've read so far.

.......I liked it

Yuri_book_club
joined May 11, 2023

I read the light novels. Well, the ones that are translated in any case. I kind of think that the characters are super shallow, and this is mostly a smut story.

I also think that Aya have this rapey vibe from start to finish. I mean she keeps coming up with these new sexual things, public sex, tying Marika up, making a sex-tape, and every time Marika protests and express her displeasure. But then it always goes in the direction that she secretly wants these things. But in a normal relationship I would call that coercion and gaslighting. At one point she even says that she does not want to make a sex-tape, but adds if it is for you (Aya), I suppose it is okay. That should be the clue for most people to stop. I suppose to the story is fine for the smut, but the love between these girls have some very unhealthy elements.

last edited at Jun 12, 2023 4:58AM

joined Mar 29, 2019

Damn, this was the only good one currently going, doesn't look like we got another one.

I really was hungry for many chapters of this. Oh well, enjoy all your favorite fluff instead.

Yuri has really "bottomed" out since COVID. So many classics in the last decade, I guess everything has been done.

People might've said this was a gross title but it was the only series with true sexy angst. Now this site is full of asexual stuff and it's gotten really weird.

The forums are even full of complainy translators. That's not the way it's supposed to be, you catch more bees with honey.

Shrugs, yuri had its time and place. The classic era seems to have ended. Does make me wonder if there's a governmental reason.....

joined Apr 16, 2022

Yuri has really "bottomed" out since COVID. So many classics in the last decade, I guess everything has been done.

People might've said this was a gross title but it was the only series with true sexy angst. Now this site is full of asexual stuff and it's gotten really weird.

Strange sentiment. There's plenty of "sexy angst" yuri getting published. See Love Me Like I Do, My Girlfriend's Not Here Today, and Destroy It All And Love Me In Hell! for just a few examples.

joined Apr 19, 2020

I read the light novels. Well, the ones that are translated in any case. I kind of think that the characters are super shallow, and this is mostly a smut story.

I also think that Aya have this rapey vibe from start to finish. I mean she keeps coming up with these new sexual things, public sex, tying Marika up, making a sex-tape, and every time Marika protests and express her displeasure. But then it always goes in the direction that she secretly wants these things. But in a normal relationship I would call that coercion and gaslighting. At one point she even says that she does not want to make a sex-tape, but adds if it is for you (Aya), I suppose it is okay. That should be the clue for most people to stop. I suppose to the story is fine for the smut, but the love between these girls have some very unhealthy elements.

Angst is great but the manga doesn't seem to treat the rape vibes with any weight, just "oh look isn't this hot" which is a pass from me.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Don't let your dreams just be dreams. Time to make the yuri content you want to see.

To reply you must either login or sign up.