Forum › Milady Looked Extremely Troubled When Her Engagement was Annulled, so I Stepped In to Help Her discussion

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

YES.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

[Shaggy voice] Like, what the fuck kind of plotline was that scoob?

It had big 10-minute-draft energy. Just piling weird shit on top of itself with no sense of consistency. It’s just a worse version of a scene we’ve seen a hundred times but now there’s a maid. Wild.

joined Jun 8, 2020

sacred

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

Good art, bad plot and development. The end.

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Ugh. Beautiful. dies happily

last edited at Dec 1, 2020 11:03PM

27d2e23fe14fd0f860e6378756c09f8f
joined Mar 30, 2020

Ahhhh so sweeet

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Based papa

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

Need mooore

Shinozaki
joined Feb 20, 2017

Well the maid said it herself " i'm prepared to give up my BODY and my life" guess the princess just accept the ofert gladly.

last edited at Dec 2, 2020 6:20PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Even with its flaws, I still liked it. Going into favorites. I wonder what that says about my tastes?

last edited at Dec 2, 2020 3:04AM

joined Nov 14, 2014

Good premise overall though with a bit forced development (understandable since it's a oneshot). The art is really great though. Would like to see a full manga based on this. :)

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I'm sensing a new trend in yuri...but I'm not complaining.

joined May 29, 2019

haha how long did he know she was an assassin and just let her hang around the prince anyway, based drama loving king

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Seems like somebody read the first chapter of magical Revolution and got really pissed at the Prince.

The art is good But the story is basically All fluff

9/10 maod though, only lacks magical powers

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

That didn't really flow well but it looks pretty. I can enjoy it enough if I don't pay too much attention.

joined Jul 26, 2016

haha how long did he know she was an assassin and just let her hang around the prince anyway, based drama loving king

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was lowkey hoping the boy would get offed so he could pick a less obviously unfit successor. Fucking primogeniture laws, man.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Fucking primogeniture laws, man.

Is that what people mean when they say, "It's okay as long as only the tip goes in?"

joined Jul 26, 2016

Is that what people mean when they say, "It's okay as long as only the tip goes in?"

Nah in that context you're supposed to just j-j-j-jam it in. Inheritance laws strike me as a rather dry and unstimulating topic for bedroom talk, mind you, but I don't pretend to know or understand all the fetishes people have...

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Nah in that context you're supposed to just j-j-j-jam it in. Inheritance laws strike me as a rather dry and unstimulating topic for bedroom talk, mind you, but I don't pretend to know or understand all the fetishes people have...

Counterpoint- Imagine a lesbian in a Buckingham palace bedroom cracking her fingers and sultrily muttering, "I'm going to stir you up like the Succession to the Crown Act, 2013."

joined Jul 26, 2016

Counterpoint- Imagine a lesbian in a Buckingham palace bedroom cracking her fingers and sultrily muttering, "I'm going to stir you up like the Succession to the Crown Act, 2013."

Homosexuals for obvious reasons have certain problems with that whole "producing heirs" bit that're pretty relevant here, pending considerable advances in reproductive medicine (still WIP) or outsourcing certain parts of the process which... might have some issues with those selfsame laws, given the whole emphasis on direct descent and all. :/

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Homosexuals for obvious reasons have certain problems with that whole "producing heirs" bit that're pretty relevant here, pending considerable advances in reproductive medicine (still WIP) or outsourcing certain parts of the process which... might have some issues with those selfsame laws, given the whole emphasis on direct descent and all. :/

Sad, but true. I also feel like there'd be a shit-ton of pressure enforced behind closed doors on any member of the Royal Family who wants to come out as gay, possibly even from a tender young age, and especially if they're high up in the hierarchy and want to be very public about it. Maybe things will have changed enough in a half-century or so to give us a lesbian Queen who also has access to facilities that might let her have kids, although by that point in the future, I'd rather they just abolished the institution as a whole instead of pumping huge amounts of money into it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

*shrug*
Les rosbifs like their weird old relics, never mind now they were probably the first European monarchy to reduce their crownheads into mere decorations for good.

Though in practice members of the upper classes normally just got their dynastic duties over and done with whether they liked their assigned spouses or not, and thereafter discretely found their emotional and/or sexual fulfillment elsewhere if necessary.
Or... not so discreetly, depending.
There were some pretty wild people in the vast family tree of the Austrian Hapsburgs in the 1800s for ex, such as Emperor Franz Joseph's youngest brother the Archduke Ludwig Viktor - an open flamboyant homosexual and transvestite whom Big Bro Emps eventually had to exile from the capital after one too public a scandal too many.

And at least two minor Archdukes and one Archduchess (sister of one of the previous as it happened) who straight up ran away to start new lives abroad - one of the former became a merchant captain and eventually died in a storm off Cap Horn IIRC.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

There were some pretty wild people in the vast family tree of the Austrian Hapsburgs in the 1800s for ex, such as Emperor Franz Joseph's youngest brother the Archduke Ludwig Viktor - an open flamboyant homosexual and transvestite whom Big Bro Emps eventually had to exile from the capital after one too public a scandal too many.

Sounds absolutely inspirational. Like the kind of person Netflix would make a drama series about before cancelling it after one season so that they could keep funding The Crown.

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

Hnnnnng mah heart-

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

There is something off about this scene. It's the setting present in virtually all fantasy yuri /w princess involved, yet this one felt particularly bad for some reason. Maybe because of the introduction of so many side-plots that weren't explained, like "underground training" and "assassin" - all out of the left field.

last edited at Dec 5, 2020 3:26PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.