Forum › Heavenly Garden Where The Maidens Bloom discussion

joined Nov 11, 2010

Haha, yeah, urine play is something I just can't quite get into...Aside from that, though, Sara's an interesting character.

Those flashbacks sure did a good job of throwing me off. I initially assumed that Sara's blond/wavy hair was the natural, and that it was the pigtail look which was a disguise, but the fact that Sara had black hair/pigtails in the flashbacks kept making me think it was the other way around. I guess the flashbacks themselves might just've been Miharu's imagined interpretation of them or something, then? Rather unclear.

Itsuki's line was hilarious: "I'm just protecting you from all the frenzied lesbians", lol. Been a while since I've seen something with so much outright irony.

Anyway, great chapter, lol. The art continues to be as strong as ever, and I'm quite curious now to see where this love triangle will go. Thanks to YP!

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

I think she disguised herself back then as well and the reason isn't the teacher scandal but some kind of influential conservative family and daughter of a foreigner thing you see sometimes in manga. And why use hair dye if you have pocket dimension wigs?

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..hmmm...somehow i understand this story a little bit...for me the sex have meanings...i can't say what it is but the characters get my interest...it's like a life cycle for them...and i love asagi ryuu's manga...i'll keep reading this until it ends...(^-^)

joined Apr 25, 2013

I was kind of hoping the end of this chapter would mean that Sara and Itsuki would become rivals for Miharu's attention. Too bad I've seen the RAWs.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Naaah, absolutely not my stuff
In I want to be honest it looked much much cuter

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

Fragrant Sake...so um yeah ok.

Fumi
joined Apr 22, 2013

Fragrant sake.
Most exquisite.
Quite.

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

3rd chapter was my favorite story by far. fap fap fap

joined Apr 20, 2013

Gzus! C'mon! How could someone read it!? I really like Asagi's art style, but his storyline really SUX. I remember his first work I read: I fell in love for the first time (ch1). It could be really promising... It could be... :T

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

Yes I love the "plot" in Asagi's work

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Gzus! C'mon! How could someone read it!? I really like Asagi's art style, but his storyline really SUX. I remember his first work I read: I fell in love for the first time (ch1). It could be really promising... It could be... :T

At least I Fell In Love (etc.) made some attempt at a story. This one is sorta "well, whatever...girls fucking, there you go".

It's kinda like Asagi's attempt to do Shoujou Sect, but getting bored with the writing part.

joined Nov 11, 2010

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/heavenly_garden_where_the_maidens_bloom_ch03#2
Dat anatomy in the upper panel...her neck looks really messed up, lol.

I will say that Asagi's sex scenes are less appealing without the proper emotional buildup...but the last page was still really cute. I enjoyed the chapter overall; thanks to Yuri Project for the release!

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Oh hell. A non-crass analingus scene. Asagi-sensei has upped the ante this time for sure... ::fans self:: Ahem.

Anyway, I detected no lack of emotion, on the contrary, I thought Aiko's longing and hunger for Fuuka was very effectively conveyed. It was a happy, no-drama story of two girls who like each other and get together. I'll partake of as much of that as you can give me.

last edited at Aug 9, 2013 6:53PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

It's kinda like Asagi's attempt to do Shoujou Sect, but getting bored with the writing part.

There was a plot in a Shoujou Sect!! I think... somewhere =D

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Third chapter wasnt so bad I guess. Even good
Chilhood friends is never getting old. I could read tons of that stuff
Specially the confession part - its the bittersweetest

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There was a plot in a Shoujou Sect!! I think... somewhere =D

Well yeah, that's kinda the point. It's like Shoujo Sect without so much plot or, dare I say it, restraint.

joined Aug 8, 2013

I'm confused by the last page on chapter 4. Is miharu just sleeping with everyone? Ah I give up..

What. It's the same character with a different hair style. How would you even come to this conclusion after this chapter?

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

Oh gosh, I hope Sara doesn't f**k s**t up for them :/ the whole "marry me" thing had me squealing and saying 'yeahyaaaaaa!" All over the place XD

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Best marriage proposal ever. Such an adorable chapter!

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

I honestly don't expect it to keep on the good direction after that beginning, but I liked quite a lot of the development on this last chapter.

joined May 10, 2013

hmp ... . backdoor isn't my cup of tea ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

I agree...

joined Jul 17, 2013

I agree...

Same lol but was kinda cute

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Wow... Asagi is all going for the anal route.. -_-

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Who's up for a melted chocolate eating contest? XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.