Forum › The End of Sexual Instinct and the Hydrogen Bomb War discussion

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

After reading all of the Dowman Sayman works on the reader I have to say I am a fan of his style of dark comedy and romance in a similar sense to Kurt Vonnegut.
I cannot wait for this volume to be uploaded.

joined Jan 30, 2013

That title o.O

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Weird, when I click the title at the top of the thread there don't seem to be any actual chapters.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Dowman is interesting stuff for sure. Even better that he does a bit of yuri. I still need to get around to reading Voynich Hotel though, just too long lol.

last edited at Jun 20, 2013 4:29AM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Weird, when I click the title at the top of the thread there don't seem to be any actual chapters.

Nothing's up atm. I wasn't the one who made this series, but I can upload it if no one else does.
It's totally het btw, so nothing for yuri fanatics to grasp at.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i haven't finish oddman yet, but i see this is offline,
is there a problems with copiright, or only some technical/organizative stuff ?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, Voynich was het too, and it was awesome. I don't mind it if it's done as well as that.

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

It's totally het btw, so nothing for yuri fanatics to grasp at.

...Phantom Valentine didn't look too Het to me..

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

1/20

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

I prefer my yuri with 100% less arrow impalements...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I prefer my yuri with 100% less arrow impalements...

It's the next big fetish. I hear that's the topic of Kurogane Ken's new 14-volume epic.

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

Let' start a band! This man writes the comics I would if I had any talent whatsoever.

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

These stories were so weird. I couldn't decide whether to like or hate them. Nevertheless I just keep on reading... Damn addictive!

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

God, I love Dowman Sayman's work, it's so wonderful and weird, and I absolutely adore his art style. Definitely one of my favorite artists, up there with Sarah Pichelli and Chris Bachalo.

joined Jun 28, 2013

Chap. 14 (Sleuth Brigade) isn't het, as it's tagged (the cover + Hanako's described as the only girl + that's not a knee-bulge). Cross-dressing + yaoi?

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Well I somehow missed that haha.
Tags updated for that.

joined Feb 1, 2013

It's only 4 stories, she'll be fine. :D

MakixNico4ever
2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

Where's my beloved yuri hentai? There's only one I'm so sad ;-; (I'm really trying to not say "het shitty" and things pretty similar to this but I'm thinking it lol)

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Where's my beloved yuri hentai?

There's plenty of NSFW & Lots of sex works on the reader. Now, if you're looking for yuri (and/or) hentai by Dowman Sayman, I think you'll be very disappointed...

2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

I've read all of yuri NSFW and Lots of sex works (except futanari and yaoi and het lol) on this site and I'm really happy that this site exists, but I meant in this series this is only one yuri chapter; but I think that I'll wait for other yuri works like Kurogane Ken (I love this author, he draw Shoujo Sect and other fantastic works) or other people that draw yuri doujinshi of love live or yuri in general.

titiwithmilk
4888529%20_49b062906260ad84b9c4ba29a3fc40d1
joined Jul 25, 2014

wait..whaaaaaaaat...(゚Д゚)

joined Jan 26, 2019

I love Conditions of a Witch the most out of these

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

To me it just seems like these are meant to be like individual scenes that are thought about without any form of additional context apart from what is presented to us. Like it's a series of multiple shorts detailing random and weird things that occur around the world with no form of relation to one another. Yet even with that there is this strange feeling that all these stories take place in the same world, with just a different time and place. As though it is all meant to show how the happenings in the world can seem rather random and separate even if they are all within the same universe. We cannot really comprehend how every single thing happening in the world would connect with one another as it would prove too complex to draw links to each other. Despite that it still happens in the same setting (a worldwide setting that is).

In essence I think this just shows how random and separated these events can be in the world.

Though I suppose I'm thinking too much into it, which I probably am.

To reply you must either login or sign up.