Forum › Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It discussion

joined Jun 25, 2017

I'm officially a fan! I love the development. ❤️

It's pretty good, even with the dubious parts, but I have a feeling that's all going to be settled sooner or later. They keep deliberately skipping around on everything that happened with them in the beginning, and I feel like there's a reason for it.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I'm officially a fan! I love the development. ❤️

It's pretty good, even with the dubious parts, but I have a feeling that's all going to be settled sooner or later. They keep deliberately skipping around on everything that happened with them in the beginning, and I feel like there's a reason for it.

I mean, i think part of the reason has been shown - it was Kozuka-san who was largely initiating it, or at least partially doing so - though only after the landlord's offer, and the landlord still should have declined with her being drunk.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Chapter title is Welcome Home Part 1.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Potential Love rival with Last Boss level of charm and stats.....................is like...........the dark souls of triangles

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why do you even need a PS4, a Switch and a Xbox for anyway ? You will never had time to play with each console anyway.

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

Hara so cute~ uwu

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I'm rooting for this nerd now I don't care if she's doomed.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

Why do you even need a PS4, a Switch and a Xbox for anyway ? You will never had time to play with each console anyway.

Sure you do, good games don't come every day and as a working adult with no kids, you can manage from 2 to 5 hours of free time.............................but yeah why an xbox too uggh

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Lilliwyt posted:

Sure you do, good games don't come every day and as a working adult with no kids, you can manage from 2 to 5 hours of free time.............................but yeah why an xbox too uggh

Yeah Playstation, Nintendo and a decent PC gives basically full coverage (not that Microsoft has much going on in exclusives these days)

joined Feb 23, 2016

I want to see them make out again

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Oh honey, poor baby. Anyway I'm rooting for polyamory, though I know it's never happening.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Oh honey, poor baby. Anyway I'm rooting for polyamory, though I know it's never happening.

Every time there's a new character with decent chemistry I just want 'em to date. It's like a Katamari of romance.

At the very least this will inspire Hana to be honest instead of hiding behind this contract business.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

At the very least this will inspire Hana to be honest instead of hiding behind this contract business.

Or not.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What about betting Chiyo to a game of Fire EmblemSmash Ultimate ?

joined Jun 12, 2019

Binged this and now I want moreee

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

harem ending intensifies

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

What about betting Chiyo to a game of Fire EmblemSmash Ultimate ?

That I would like to see.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Lilliwyt posted:

Yeah Playstation, Nintendo and a decent PC gives basically full coverage (not that Microsoft has much going on in exclusives these days)

As someone who does not own an xbox and never well, I second all of this.

Img_20190716_154650
joined Oct 2, 2018

Lilliwyt posted:

As someone who owns a Ps4, Switch and a xbox I agree. I haven't turned on my Xbox for at least 6 months.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Sulky landlord is so cute. Also, it's official. Every story with the gay for pay tag is gold. I've never not loved this tag.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

With this random character just introduced that we know almost nothing about? But why?

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

With this random character just introduced that we know almost nothing about? But why?

...Because I like polyamory? Why do people root for yuri between 2 side characters that barely interact in other manga? Because they like yuri. It's not exactly complicated.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

...Because I like polyamory? Why do people root for yuri between 2 side characters that barely interact in other manga? Because they like yuri. It's not exactly complicated.

Well, I think two side characters together is a bit different than two main characters with a side character. Anyway I was simply curious, you do you.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Well, I think two side characters together is a bit different than two main characters with a side character. Anyway I was simply curious, you do you.

Okay, then shipping the female lead of a het romance with a female side character because you like yuri.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Okay, then shipping the female lead of a het romance with a female side character because you like yuri.

Heh, I doubt anyone here would root for a poly development in that scenario, probably not even you.

To reply you must either login or sign up.