I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Quiescent-Rose posted:

Her coworker is me, that would be so annoying

Counter attack her with yuri ships from idol anime

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Damn I fuckin loved this. Then saw it's the same author as Fragtime so i love this even more now (i knew the art look familiar! ). Definitely looking forward to this one.

Page 5 hit me hard. It's so tragic when you have your own headcanon but literally no one else sees the ship your way.

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 1:59PM

joined Sep 11, 2019

It’s cute and very nice to read!

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Really mixed feelings about this. One the one hand I'm digging the dynamics between the two main characters and the art is great, but on the other hand I could do without the fujo stuff and the fact that this is the same author as Fragtime. We'll see I guess.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Another thing I like was how there wasn't a big misunderstanding when Aizawa said "I'm in love!" - Sumita realized that she was talking about her art/doujins, but still ended up getting super flustered by it. And they both end up dating by the end of this chapter anyways, so it's all good~

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Mogami Yuriko posted:

and the fact that this is the same author as Fragtime.

I fail to see how it's a bad thing. Fragtime was great.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Norainhere posted:

Another thing I like was how there wasn't a big misunderstanding when Aizawa said "I'm in love!" - Sumita realized that she was talking about her art/doujins, but still ended up getting super flustered by it. And they both end up dating by the end of this chapter anyways, so it's all good~

Yup! people wouldn't stop comparing it with Whispering you a love song if that were the case (And even there, the misunderstanding was resolved in the first volume)

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Oh damn, new work from the author of Frag Time? This is bound to be a wonderous roller coaster!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is from the author of fragtime? Despite not getting into fragtime so much I'm liking this a lot so far!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This was really cute, more pls

Edit: changed my avatar after 5 years, gonna miss the old one a little but while I still love Zero I love Jack more

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 5:54PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I love the shocked face of the girls sitting next to them on the last pannel. XD

Yeah, this amused the hell out of me as well.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

OMG I don't care about fan art or pairings much ,specially not BL or Yaoi BUT THIS IS SO CUTE and straight ( lol) to the point!!!

Popte_pop_54
joined Jun 25, 2019

fujoshit again

When will this fad end?
People read yuri for the cute girls doing cute stuff together and not for the cute girls talking about BL with each other.

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 6:43PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

fujoshit again

When will this fad end?
People read yuri for the cute girls doing cute stuff together and not for the cute girls talking about BL with each other.

Now I am probably the last person on earth to endorse fujoshis... But the stark truth is that fujoshis are the majority of female otaku. Another painful truth is that most Japanese girls who like yuri are straight girls and they tend to also like BL.
Therefore, the intended audience will get a kick out of both worlds here. Also while BL is not needed, the fandom stuff is universally applicable. I've seen this shipping and fanart hype culture in every possible fandom and sexuality.

I just wish some Yuri mangaka would actually write about Himejoshi. Like... it's yuri already. At least acknowledge them.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

roflcopter posted:

fujoshit again

When will this fad end?

You make yuri and yuri fans sound so plain -_-)

Ve_honoka
joined Sep 8, 2018

Also: if she was really into yuri manga, it would probably not be her first time thinking about a lesbian relationship. Though in the case of this series and its fast progress, that explanation for choosing BL may not be the right/main one?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I didn't even notice it was a chapter 1 until the end, hell yeah.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwwwww.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

fujoshit again

When will this fad end?

You people will bitch about anything lmao

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Bruh that was so much development in a single chapter. This is a wonderful and hilarious first chapter. 10/10 yuri

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I love the shocked face of the girls sitting next to them on the last pannel. XD

Yeah, this amused the hell out of me as well.

I completely missed those two until it was pointed out - that's pretty great.

Also I don't really see them both being fujoshi to be that big of a deal, unless you really hate yaoi for some reason. The series will probably(hopefully) acknowledge himejoshi later on anyways.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

fujoshit again

When will this fad end?

You people will bitch about anything lmao

The fetishizing of queer people in fandom culture is one of its most off putting aspects and it's definitely something I tolerate rather than enjoy or want to see media about. Like, I enjoy this manga so far but I'd enjoy it more if it were about basically any other fandom niche.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Fetishizing? Is this a hentai? I thought it was just something the characters like to do/talk about like music or play table games... Is like, you want to make it look worse just because you don't like it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.