Forum › Seasons discussion

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

This was a nice surprise after hitting the refresh button every 5 minutes ^_^

last edited at Jun 9, 2013 7:35PM

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Yay for triple releases! Thank you so much wonderful people in the Dynasty staff!
These short, happy stories are more than welcome after that extra. I mean, it was her own damn fault that things ended like that, but it still is a little saddening.

Edit:
Erm.. Yay for quadruple releases! :s

last edited at Jun 9, 2013 2:58PM

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Wow, a 4-ple release huh? That's some great job.
So this series is also a collection of uninterrelated short stories, like Takemia Jin's other works?

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I love Takemiya's art and stories so much! <3

joined May 17, 2013

So that's how chapter 4 ends? She never reconciles with her friend or anything? She leaves her crying alone and we're simply left hanging? Nope. Nope. Not gonna happen. I will take it upon myself to finish that manga myself.

...Now I just need to learn how to draw.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

No no No NO !!! This cant be happenning? Is this the end for the "Lost" line?!
If thats how it is so just you know I'm kinda pissed. And know what? People really ARE pathetic after this non-whaddafuckinghell-ending
Just whats wrong with the story!? I know this feeling when its right in front of your eyes and your desire is so big you begin to ask yourself unneeded frustraiting questions. And finally you get yourself so scared and miserable you... break.
But anyway you just cant leave it as it is !!!
End it up already but not the runaway like. Its the worse..

last edited at Jun 9, 2013 9:01PM

Tumblr_n2xarzavhs1qze9qao1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

I want to see more story of Akagi and the girl she's always with....

No no No NO !!! This cant be happenning? Is this the end for the "Lost" line?!
If thats how it is so just you know I'm kinda pissed. And know what? People really ARE pathetic after this non-whaddafuckinghell-ending

Agreed!!

871052-capture43_super
joined Feb 26, 2012

I think this artist brings out much mroe realistic yuri in today's society and I really adore it,
not always a happy ending but therefore much more realistic ones in consideration of the values of society

joined Nov 11, 2010

Wow, chapter 4 was brutal. I would've gone "okay, maybe she has a point" if it really was that she thought the straight girl's feelings wouldn't last and didn't have that many feelings for her, but as it is that ending was just sad.

Also, ch. 5 gave me complicated feelings. Like, my current self does love all these heartwarming, romantic, uplifting yuri stories all over the place. Still, that last line "You have to live for love when you're young" just seems like too much fantasy to me. I wonder what it is; seems totally contradictory for me to have a problem with that when I can swallow the shallowest of the "moe-moe" vanilla series. I guess it's the pinning of the statement on "love" itself, like as a general ideal, rather than specific actual persons/relationships.

Oh, but thanks to Dynasty/Kyra for these chapters anyway though. Jin remains a very striking author, and her artstyle is pretty gorgeous.

last edited at Jun 10, 2013 6:42PM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Dynasty/Michan?

Oh how you wound us...Mich takes all the credit again ever since the Michan-sama thing

WeatheredPeach Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jan 10, 2013

Dynasty/Michan?

Oh how you wound us...Mich takes all the credit again ever since the Michan-sama thing

Well, if it wasn't for his translations we wouldn't be reading this wonderful stuff in english! <3

joined Feb 1, 2013

A little confusing at times, but still nice overall. Thanks a lot guys ! And hoping I'll have more time to read (and go hang out in the chat) in months to come, still a lot of old added things to read. ^^

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Dynasty/Michan?

Weeelll, I made that bet thinking there was no way the marathon would last 5 days cuz I thought it was primarily just Michan-sama doing it, but then everyone joined in.

Obviously I lost. But I don't think he's taking all the credit, really, it's just my fault that "Michan-sama" became a thing.

Sorry!! (∫ ˘ ▽ ˘ )∫

joined May 28, 2013

hard life!! tsk

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Dynasty/Michan?

I don't even have to try to take credit anymore!

joined Nov 11, 2010

Dynasty/Michan?

lol, shit, what a slip. I totally meant to refer to Kyra-sama instead, dunno how I mixed that up.
(lol, really, sorry, chalk it down to sleep deprivation from me last night.)

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Aw YUS!

Just as I'm rereading Fragments of Love, more Jin comes out. Lucky day.

joined Sep 14, 2011

These 2 stories have vaulted to near the top of my favorites for her. My gosh. You could feel the emotions coming off the page (At least I could :) ). Very nice work, and thank you Dynasty for a great surprise gift.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

nice little story, but is it me or does Class Rep-san's boobs look cartoonishly lop-sided (page 94)? OK, so they are g-cups (which unto themselves are painful to have), but they look even more deformed than I remember g-cups looking :-\

edit: hehe... silly thought, but I'm griping about cartoonish looking breast in a cartoon. I think I need a bigger dosage of RL for a bit.

sigh, thanks dynasty. what better way to ignore fireworks and bring in the new year than with a hot cup of tea and binge manga reading here at the reader. you folks rock!

happy new years all (akemashite omedetou gozaimasu mina-sama)!!!!!!

see you all in 2014.

last edited at Dec 31, 2013 9:36PM

C98ab66c466d3fbc213734974fbc8f54
joined Dec 31, 2013

So....cute...can't...type...words...

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

It was kinda funny how Class Rep kept sayin' "Excuse me?" :D .. Anyway, thanks Dynasty-scans, happy new year and be well ;)

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

just for the sake of it, Japanese G-cup = US D-cup right, (one cup size gap) ? I remember in Clover by Otsu Hiyori it was said so. But here I think it's Jap right ? Just that her bbs distracts me a little than other Tekemiya's previous chapters.
Thank you for the really nice chapters. !
May the Yuri Goddess be with us this year.

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

Ahhh... I love this manga.. Chapter "Maybe" really cute...
Thank you for all these yuri.. love it.. And Happy New Year 2014 ^^

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

just for the sake of it, Japanese G-cup = US D-cup right, (one cup size gap) ? I remember in Clover by Otsu Hiyori it was said so. But here I think it's Jap right ? Just that her bbs distracts me a little than other Tekemiya's previous chapters.
Thank you for the really nice chapters. !
May the Yuri Goddess be with us this year.

Usually you'd need the numerical size too in order to fully grasp the volume, but that might just get a bit too technical for manga I guess. This site has it showing that it's equivalent to a DDD/E.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thanks for the new chapters :) I think 7 - 7.5 are now my favourites in this series.

Jii XD- surely if japan cup sizes are one smaller - which ive read several times- then her G cup would be an F cup in america surely not a D?

To reply you must either login or sign up.