Forum › Seasons discussion

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

to fully grasp the volume,
DDD/E.

Nope. Can't grasp that volume. Hands are too small.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

to fully grasp the volume,
DDD/E.

Thanks, now I have to explain why I just burst out laughing.

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

The feels, man. The feels. I die. :D

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

even if they are a cup size smaller, a.) that's still a whole lotta ta-tas to handle and b.) that sequence of frames on page 94 looked odd. I guess we the readers were given the perspective of how Class Rep looked from Ono-san's point of view. because later when they are on the group date, class rep's boobs look more normal.

to fully grasp the volume, DDD/E.

if i may suggest something: the trick to handling that amount is to first of all, never get caught on the bottom. you'll always wanna be on top (being able to breathe is good, no?) and second, start small and slowly work your way up (or down).

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That extra made chapter 7 the best one in the manga. From trying going out to ten years living together, just the kind of setup I like XD

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Awwww yeah. I love these cute little "future' snippets.

to fully grasp the volume, DDD/E.

if i may suggest something: the trick to handling that amount is to first of all, never get caught on the bottom. you'll always wanna be on top (being able to breathe is good, no?) and second, start small and slowly work your way up (or down).

Are we giving each other that kind of advice now?

last edited at Jan 1, 2014 2:32PM

joined Apr 13, 2012

It was kinda funny how Class Rep kept sayin' "Excuse me?" :D

it wasn't funny! It kinda pissed me off D: anyway, yeah, i loved the "Ever since that Christmas, we've been together. Before we realized it, over 10 years had passed" part... ;///; what a nice story.

joined Apr 15, 2011

forgive me onyxpanda. it's in my nature to be helpful. by the way, that suggestion works for many different scenarios.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

forgive me onyxpanda. it's in my nature to be helpful. by the way, that suggestion works for many different scenarios.

Oh no no, haha, that was supposed to include a wink at the end. Left that out and it came out all wrong. Woops, my bad.

Anyhow, 2014 is starting out really well. Chp 8 is ouuuuut!

joined Apr 15, 2011

interesting credit page for chapter 8. follow-up chapter like with chapters 7 and 7.5?

that was supposed to include a wink at the end. Left that out and it came out all wrong. Woops, my bad.

hehehehee... no worries.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

Chap 8 gives me heartthrob at 5:45AM.
Thanks for the update.!
I'd admit I'm kinda glad I'm not living in Tokyo or a in some place you have to take crowded train to school. >:/ But that happens somewhere else too doesn't it. So sad.
But besides that I'd love to live there too.
But the (blonde) light hair girl is quite submissive in that harassment situation huh (more than 1 time and still silently cry :/ ) ? I'm really glad the dark hair girl boards the same car (follow her :D) to watch out for her middle schooler.

last edited at Jan 1, 2014 5:56PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'd admit I'm kinda glad I'm not living in Tokyo or a in some place you have to take crowded train to school. >:/ But that happens somewhere else too doesn't it. So sad.

I heard it was a bigger problem in the past- say 80's-90's, but they had big crack downs, campaigns etc so it was seen as a lot less acceptable, delt with more seriously and it now happens a lot less rarely- tho still more often than it should.

So I was under the impression its more of a well used cliche now than a common event in reality- but i might well be wrong there.

Anyways Since i love age_gap i thought this was a great chapter :) It didnt need to realy develop, it was sweet with a promis of things that might come.

That said Im hoping there is an 8.5 with a bit more!

Thanks Big D :)

last edited at Jan 1, 2014 6:50PM

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Anyways Since i love age_gap i thought this was a great chapter :) It didnt need to realy develop, it was sweet with a promis of things that might come.

I didn't think I liked age gap, but every time I read an age gap story I'm proven wrong.

I really liked this one, and I can't pinpoint why. Maybe I just like all of Takemiya Jin's cool and level-headed female characters. They're kind of sexy.

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

I'm starting to get greedy... "8.5 plzzz!!!!!"

They're kind of sexy.

I agree.

last edited at Jan 1, 2014 6:59PM

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

They're kind of sexy.

I agree.

Probably not just "kind of". More like, flat out sexy.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

\< so cuuuute! xD and hah like that she kept sayin' "excuse me?" LOL :3

joined Jun 1, 2013

I heard it was a bigger problem in the past- say 80's-90's, but they had big crack downs, campaigns etc so it was seen as a lot less acceptable, delt with more seriously and it now happens a lot less rarely- tho still more often than it should.

Besides harassment issue, the other reason I'm "allergic" to (crowded) public transport is..... people. I'm not comfortable at all with being sandwich-ed between a bunch of strangers (except for a certain kind of sandwich) -___-" So, Kudos for school girls again.
Anw, the senpai is cool-aid. I also notice that couples in Takemiya's manga are often light hair and dark hair.. I just love every hairstyle they wear. And there goes my hair fetish.......

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

I also notice that couples in Takemiya's manga are often light hair and dark hair..

That's funny. I remember reading a thread on MangaFox (before I stopped using it) that someone else noticed shoujo manga couples are usually of matching hair colors.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Chapter 8 really feels... unfinished. Too short for me. But still nice.

Anw, the senpai is cool-aid. I also notice that couples in Takemiya's manga are often light hair and dark hair..

Not only in her manga, but almost in every yuri manga or at least in 75%.

last edited at Jan 1, 2014 7:51PM

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

I also notice that couples in Takemiya's manga are often light hair and dark hair..

That's funny. I remember reading a thread on MangaFox (before I stopped using it) that someone else noticed shoujo manga couples are usually of matching hair colors.

I'm pretty sure it's almost always light hair and dark hair. It's because you can't exactly make black on black on black on black on dark brown very exciting to look at and different hair colors (or just light/dark when it's in black and white) help you tell the characters apart.

joined Jun 1, 2013

yeah silly me. Hairstyle is one distinguish and original trait of characters in manga. I love it when authors nail it and put suitable hairstyle for their personality..
I once read that someone is truly beautiful when she/he would shave her/his head and still looks amazing. Not many manga/anime character has this style though.
X"D And I even laughed quite hard seeing those no hair - no eyebrows photoshoped pics of celebs on tumblr. I'm so bad :/

joined Jul 25, 2013

awww, so cute! love this couple already!

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Ahhhhhh!Σ(`艸´;)ハッ
That.last(CH8) credit page really got me!
This.Is.Too.Cute.I can't stop screaming Σ(`艸´;)ハッ

--That aside, Taki san's hair is realllllly beautiful!
Definitely my ty--! ☝( ՞ਊ ՞)

last edited at Jan 2, 2014 3:16AM

joined Jan 11, 2013

just for the sake of it, Japanese G-cup = US D-cup right, (one cup size gap) ? I remember in Clover by Otsu Hiyori it was said so. But here I think it's Jap right ? Just that her bbs distracts me a little than other Tekemiya's previous chapters.
Thank you for the really nice chapters. !
May the Yuri Goddess be with us this year.

Usually you'd need the numerical size too in order to fully grasp the volume, but that might just get a bit too technical for manga I guess. This site has it showing that it's equivalent to a DDD/E.

this site just made me feel sad...j huh I quit im getting the reduction

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I can't thank you enough, Dynasty, for all the new chapters of Seasons!

To reply you must either login or sign up.