Forum › Seasons discussion

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I wasnt talking about boobs, I was talking about the warm fuzzies, the squeeing I always feel like doing when I read Takemiya's stuff.

Just got caught up... NOOO!! I NEED MORE!!

last edited at Jan 9, 2014 3:13PM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

awww...nice and well...those things are true and it sucks! DX

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

awww...that was cute :3 a relationship that will bloom in the future xD

last edited at Jan 12, 2014 7:26PM

20572_311167636941_6582597_n
joined Apr 22, 2013

Taki's face in that chapter 9 extra. Priceless. :D I do love Jin-sensei's expressive characters.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Just saw that you added the extras. So I wanted to say thanks again to all who were involved in granting my little request. Thank you. ^^

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

I didn't even realize Taki was in high school. Pretty mature for a high schooler. Glad she's putting her future first as well.

how can that even be thought of as putting her future first? she had absolutely no reason to go to school in osaka over where she is. all she gave for a reason was a nonchalant that's just how it is answer. if it was cause of a program she'd say so, and if that's the reason and she DIDN'T tell the girl, it's because she doesn't even care enough about her to bother explaining. her father is obviously living where she is already, so it's not even to join any family. could be cause her friends are there but then how could she friends > girlfriend if she actually cared about her gf? the whole issue really lacks creativity and thought imo, which is not really standard to takemiya's other works.

33730122-
joined Jul 2, 2011

Did anybody else notice that we only learned Sakuras name in the 5th last page in the last chapter? :o Before Taki only called he you, ya, yer ect.
Just caught my attention when her name was written in the box :p

fuji-sama is too cute for her own good, i shall make her mai waifu!

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

still love this manga, no matter how many times, I re-read it.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

"I'm not gay though." <- Yeah right.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I feel so refreshed after reading this. Memorable story. Thank you, Takemiya Jin-sensei.

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 7:26AM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

How is it that out of all the good and fluffy stuff, I am sitting here, sad over the 2nd story arc (chapters 3 and 4). My headcanon is that they, if nothing else, made up and remained friends after the dark hair spent a night getting wasted.

To reply you must either login or sign up.