Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I think what happened in chapter 5 will probably be explained in chapter 7.. Also I doubt there will be a love-triangle that you all seem to be hoping for -_- at least I don't want it.

She will (has) a crush on Haruka. I don't think it will be as intrusive as other love-triangles we usually get, will probably be a comedy element... hopefully.

joined Dec 7, 2013

She will (has) a crush on Haruka. I don't think it will be as intrusive as other love-triangles we usually get, will probably be a comedy element... hopefully.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking will happen..Doesn't seem like a series to have much/any serious drama haha so i'm guessing it'll just continue to play out like it has done in Ch5 and Ch6 as extra humour.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Ooh, another chapter. By a different group. This series has the weirdest scanlation history

So, I'd of liked something that picked up where chapter 5 left off, but a fanservice-y pool chapter is fine too

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I think what happened in chapter 5 will probably be explained in chapter 7.. Also I doubt there will be a love-triangle that you all seem to be hoping for -_- at least I don't want it.

I'm hoping that's the case then.. It is obvious that Mitsuki is crushing on Haruka but with the way this manga is it shouldn't get too dramatic.. if I wanted to read another dramatic love-triangle I would read any other yuri manga.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm hoping that's the case then.. It is obvious that Mitsuki is crushing on Haruka but with the way this manga is it shouldn't get too dramatic.. if I wanted to read another dramatic love-triangle I would read any other yuri manga.

It's a 4koma, don't worry, it won't happen.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

It happened in Poor poor lips....

I don't want a love-triangle as well. Just keep pure and kiss.

last edited at Jan 12, 2014 8:19PM

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Comedic melodrama ≠ drama

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Haruka will probably never even find out about the crush.

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

Just finished watching the first episode.....IT WAS AWESOME.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Chapter six looks pretty rushed... I don't feel I have the skill/time to be a real good translator, but even I could tell stuff was off.

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sakura_trick_ch05#12

Lol...her face...
I think they just broke Mitsuki.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Dear Sakura Trick manga,
I cannot handle the squeeing from both you and the anime at the same time, so once the series is finished I will come back and read you.

Love,
a fangirl

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

waaa~ another chapter... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!. >.<,.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Chapter six looks pretty rushed... I don't feel I have the skill/time to be a real good translator, but even I could tell stuff was off.

I thought it was pretty okay except for the final 4koma. I happened to see the /a/ thread where the scans were being edited and it seems like the translator totally missed the context of the background dialogue (the "royalty" stuff is probably a reference to the earlier "beach queens" scene). But yeah, the way it currently is is definitely jarring.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Haruka will probably never even find out about the crush.

Wait... Now that I think about it, K-on was a 4koma but when they animated it, they added extra drama... What if the anime follows that rule? ahhh! think about the anime and the manga is complicated. Anyway, I don't want things to get complicated, just give me my yuri kisses and hugs and everything will be alright!

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I'd wait to worry until the anime added anything other than Hidamari-Sketch-isms and fanservice.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

With all these chapters we got 2 more episodes we can watch as RAWs and clearly understand whats going on... eheh :D

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..it's more hard to breath when i finally saw the anime because of that sweeeet kisses...kyaaaa!!!

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I thought it was pretty okay except for the final 4koma. I happened to see the /a/ thread where the scans were being edited and it seems like the translator totally missed the context of the background dialogue (the "royalty" stuff is probably a reference to the earlier "beach queens" scene). But yeah, the way it currently is is definitely jarring.

My biggest issue is the parts where I don't think the meaning got conveyed right, like the joke on the left of page three: here we have Yuzu saying "Beach ball", "It's like a beach" and the punchline "That's why I'm saying it's like a beach!" But the original has the same words for panels 2 and 3, something like "Do that at the beach", and the final one making the joke "That's why I'm saying do that at the beach!" Or so. Really I just think they made it less funny by getting the translation off.

joined Oct 6, 2013

Many heartaches were had.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

kissu

This is a public service announcement to remind you that if you are not currently watching the Sakura Trick anime, you are required to start doing so immediately.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Saw the raw for ep4, we got tongue action now (visually at least). Still, that cream puff scene from ep3 is the best kiss so far, almost killed me with sweetness.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Ooh, new stuff from the anime now. Chapter 8 isn't one of the stonger ones, but chapter 7 is a lot of fun; good interactions, and impressive in both quantity and quality of the kissing

To reply you must either login or sign up.