Forum › It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! discussion

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I thought a thread would be nice, where we could discuss about Watamote.
I don't know if this is allowed, but i doesn't found something against it in the Rules.

last edited at May 23, 2019 4:45PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I don't know if this is allowed

It is. There's also a (barely used) general manga thread.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh if this lives thats cool! I don't want to use spoilers so I hope we're clear about discussing the latest chapters :P I'm team Yuri btw! or Nemo... or Asuka!

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Team Yuri here, but I can't bring myself to refuse any of the other pairings. They're all so good~
I hope we get a better look into Asuka soon. She's so weird..

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, this thread is just fine. Have fun discussing.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yaay thread is O.K.'d

bitfarb posted:

Team Yuri here, but I can't bring myself to refuse any of the other pairings. They're all so good~

The chapter about Kuroki lending manga to others and Yuri waiting to see if she gets her too was too good, I was about to cry, I think the manga skyrocketed in quality after that moment and when the kind senpai graduated too.

I wonder how many people from team emoji are here.

last edited at May 23, 2019 8:15PM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I'm just team give-Tomoko-a-girlfriend.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I'm just team give-Tomoko-a-girlfriend.

That's would be great, if Asuka or Yuri (or someone else) would become her GF in the Manga.

The latest Chapter was nice, everyone misses Tomoko.
Especially the face from Asuka on page 6 panel 3 was hilarious.

This was interesting: "Oh, we think alike, Tamura-san. Do we have similar interests in Kuro ?"

Have someone maybe the Original sentence?

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Yeah, an Asuka chapter would be nice.
But no one is well presented, we know very little about every character except Tomoko.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The intriguing thing about Asuka is she's pretty much the only character whose inner thoughts haven't been shown. i.e. we literally have no idea what she's thinking.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah and Yuri is hard to read with her stubbornness, I would love a chapter in her POV so she can't make excuses like "It's just a coincidence"

What I love about this is that the author seems super aware of the fans desires and their interpretations, I saw him showing more Asuka and people got excited and make fanart as if she has some kind of motherly nature and then she started to act more like that in the manga too... That's awesome.

I don't want to get my hopes too high but at the very least I feel like the author wouldn't mind the yuri ending at all.

last edited at May 24, 2019 10:00AM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I really like how open ended the story has been. Usually I'm gunning for the end to see what final resolution the author has (hopefully) planned for us. But things are definitely set for them finishing high school and the story moving into college (at least I hope).
It's really changed from where it started out. Looking forward to see where the author takes us with all these characters!

Also I can't pick a favorite pairing, they are all so good!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

The intriguing thing about Asuka is she's pretty much the only character whose inner thoughts haven't been shown. i.e. we literally have no idea what she's thinking.

Oh btw, don't really have any other means of contacting you, so I thought I should say that A Manga That's Just About ItoKomi Kissing linked to a Mega download for a ZLS watamote parody, which also hasn't been requested.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

There's so many Watamote content that I wish was translated, it would explode the Watamote tag full of beautiful content but I can't read any of it lmao, language barriers can be so cool and lame at the same time. I still wanna read the 2nd MokoMote so bad.

I love how it came from Watamote content basically being dead with just some straight hentai & incest, and now it's like 98% yuri with incredible quality, it definitely deserves it though, Tomoko's development as a character and this series has been so satisfactory, I think I would have dropped the story if it kept going with the depressive cringe thing forever, but thank goodness I endured it, dropped it and then came back out of curiosity, I would have missed so many wonderful things!

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Good! Could be canon if Tomoko would be suspended for longer than one week.

last edited at May 25, 2019 12:54AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's Asuka after a month w/o her Kuroki!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is impressive how hard Japanese artists latched on depressed Asuka.

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

ucchi really kills me lol

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Proto Asuka, Kaho and Fuuka?

Dark_Tzitzimine
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

!!!! I really want to click but I know the anon guys are super dedicated, I'll be camping the updates in mangadex hahaha

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Someone on reddit made a good case about Tomoko actually being somewhat prejudiced against gay people. And now I can't help but wonder how exactly she does rationalize her growing interest in Asuka, or how she would react if Asuka were to come out as lesbian to her.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Someone on reddit made a good case about Tomoko actually being somewhat prejudiced against gay people. And now I can't help but wonder how exactly she does rationalize her growing interest in Asuka, or how she would react if Asuka were to come out as lesbian to her.

She would go all the way to bed, lots of liquids will flow and maybe some bite marks and nails in the back but she will say #nohomo next morning just in case "I just wanted to touch your hair but I missed"

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Tomoko: I'm not a lesbian, but I like to grope boobs, peek up skirts, and think lewd thought about my friends, who all happen to be girls btw.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Chapter is out in W3 site

To reply you must either login or sign up.