Forum › It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! discussion

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Sigh..
(takes off Team Yuri t-shirt and puts on Team Asuka shirt)

joined Jul 26, 2016

An inimitably WataMote take on the nosebleed trope in such a context :v

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Asuka is great but I am keeping my Yuri shirt thank you very much

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The moment in which Asuka won the Mojyo.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Asuka is boring

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The moment in which Asuka won the Mojyo.

To be fair, this is literally what we say about any ship when we drop the first name/nickname bomb.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ᴺᵉᵐᵒᵗᵒ ᵍᵃⁿᵍ ʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵃᵃʸʸʸ .... ._. lo/ this was an excellent chapter without a doubt, in fact, an excellent arc! and it all started with Kuro dying her pubes with silver, amazing.

I kind of.....want to know about Asuka's older sisters now

last edited at Apr 16, 2020 10:32AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Brother, Asuka has an older brother.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

oooh... then I don't mind hahaha

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Bringing this thread back from the dead to post about the recently released novel anthology

According to /u/ this page is about the girls going to a mixer and Asuka deciding to sabotage it to keep Tomoko from getting a boyfriend

DeepL translation
"If you really care about our relationship, you shouldn't have a boyfriend, right?"
"If you do that, you'll have less time to spend with us, more boring complaints and love advice, and you might even fail to get into Aoyama University because you won't have time to study, right?"
"Of course, you need a change of scenery once in a while. That's why I didn't stop you from going to the party, but the two guys sitting in front of you were trying to ask for your contact information. They and you had never met before, and they were rude to you. So I warned them with explosions and threatening letters and stuff, but they didn't show any remorse, did they? I think it was really rude of them to touch your shoulder over a game. So I had no choice but to use the trap to drop the piggy bank on them."
"You thought to injure any one of them, didn't you?"
"That's right. If one of the men sitting in the back gets hurt, it will be enough of a check. In fact, that party ended pretty quickly, didn't it? Yeah, I think it went well."

To reply you must either login or sign up.