Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Ajiichi has a thing for having a short haired hot girl in love with one of the MCs of their stories. Also, i don't get the Izumi hate, like yeah, she's just your average run of the mill closeted lesbian who is in love with her friend but its too afraid to act upon those feelings. Nothing out of the ordinary for this author. I actually like how she seems to be the gyaru version of Kurokawa, both of them seem to like Fujishiro a lot, but still feel unworthy of her love.

There's just one thing that this story is missing: Kurokawa, at this point of things, should find herself falling hard for Fujishiro, and struggling in confusion with feelings of love and passion that she doesn't understand. You know, just like Fujishiro has been feeling and acting towards Kurokawa? That. Afaict, Kurokawa is still stuck in "I admire Fujishiro, she's the perfect princess!" and hasn't shown any romantic feelings (or feeling of jealousy) towards the other girl. This cluelessness is blocking any progress in their relationship....

I thought this trip would help Kurokawa step away from her "admiration" phase of Fujishiro and maybe even a "Shit, i'm in love with her" moment, but we didn't get any of that. We actually didn't get anything. These last 3 or 4 chapters feel like unnecesary filler since we learned nothing new besides confirming Izumi is actually in love with Fujishiro which anyone who's reading this story already knew when they hugged in that cafe. I really hope the story develops more in the next few chapters cuz it feels like Ajiichi is following Citrus formula of just running around circles until a sudden dramatic development occurs.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Still waiting for my flying cars, full-body cyborgs and industrial massdriver facilities on the Moon to arrive by the present year as according to Cyberpunk 2020. :|

Haven't you seen the news? That stuff has been postponed to at least 2077.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Filler. :/

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Uh yeah loving this new update
Izumi is a little creepy isn't she? But at least she's trying to get along with Kanade
I can't tell whether she'll continue try to get in the way of Fujishiro and Kurokawa but that wish she made didn't sound very good
Izumi/Kanade was born as well lol. She is very good looking though so I totally get Kanade

Kanade definitely figured out that Izumi is into Fujishiro. What will happen now that she knows?

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

I'm still shocked that they decided to license this

Boggles my mind

...Really? Seemed like an inevitable license to me.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This manga has really become stagnant. Its just really boring

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Ah, I see. Izumi is going to Romeo and Juliet it

09d5b77c-6f4c-43c8-b66b-1314882ba354
joined Oct 12, 2019

Izumi! Quit ruining everything by driving our protagonists apart!

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

It feels like she doesn't even love her in a romantic way but it feels more possessive yandereish way with how she wrote her wish

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So Izumi is indeed in love with Fujishiro.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

yeah but still useless lesbian

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Yeah love triangles are a pain it's been several chapters now where nothing happens at all.

Exactly, most of the time they're just a stalling tactic that ultimately contributes nothing interesting and just leaves us with either a sad sympathetic side character or a vanquished mildly annoying villain.

erm.
Well.
. . .
yeah.
And I do like Izumi for the most part. Watching this amount to nothing is pretty boring though. I don't know what else to say. I guess If I somehow had the feeling she had a snowball's chance in hell of ending up with which ever girl she's interested in?

Edit: Well. I shouldn't call it "nothing" but still. Not interesting. A drag on the story that plays out the same way.

Edit: again. Sorry. Didn't mean to bitch about love triangles anymore. Gonna research good possible uses for them when I get a chance.

last edited at Oct 22, 2019 3:22AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Well, now it's perfectly clear that Izumi is in love with Useless #1 and Useless #2 knows about it... so the question is, what will she DO about it? My guess? Try to distance herself from #1 because she feels that Useless #3 has priority because she's known her longer, leading to #1 becoming either sad or angry or jealous of Oblivious Otaku again.

As for the future date, it's probably something to do with the publication date of the magazine?

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Well, now it's perfectly clear that Izumi is in love with Useless #1 and Useless #2 knows about it... so the question is, what will she DO about it? My guess? Try to distance herself from #1 because she feels that Useless #3 has priority because she's known her longer, leading to #1 becoming either sad or angry or jealous of Oblivious Otaku again.

As for the future date, it's probably something to do with the publication date of the magazine?

I hope Kanade can overcome her view on Nanaki as a princess that she can't possibly reach out to, because that's just how things are.

I hope Kanade can come to see Nanaki as a normal human bean with normal human flaws. I think then, and only then, can she really fall in love with her

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ bean

struggles to contain laughter in order not to wake up anyone

last edited at Oct 27, 2019 3:37AM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

We are about to sail throught yandere seas, captain.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Me when Fujishiro sorta kinda realized what her feelings for Kurokawa are:
happy noises
Me when Izumi showed her true feelings, whether she or Fujishiro realized what those were or not:
under breath: Shit, fuck...

joined Oct 27, 2018

I might be pretty upset if my friend started to ignore me in favor of hanging out with a shallow asshole as well.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Boi

joined Oct 22, 2018

^^ Bruh

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Fujishiro gonna end up in a body bag next chapter

Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

ohohoho. I get excited but the end part pisses me off.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Izumi look like a Yandere Sayaka.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Izumi look like a Yandere Sayaka.

goes back to chapter to see
sees
comes back to forum
panting
HOLY SHIT, YOU'RE RIGHT!
Now if only I could know how to unsee that resemblance...

last edited at Nov 17, 2019 5:14PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.