Forum › Posts by omermia

joined Sep 1, 2021

i wouldn't call this romance, itd be unfair to others. i see this as a coming of age kind

joined Sep 1, 2021

she's an airhead, what do you expect

omermia
joined Sep 1, 2021

i think we shouldn't be so hung up on labels, people change, people misunderstand, people realize, i mean who knows who the real fuck are you actually, we're such complex creatures, dont let yourself be put in boxes and keep exploring

joined Sep 1, 2021

how did you guys want it to end? im just curious

joined Sep 1, 2021

i checked tags twice while reading following with relief sighs, otherwise it would break me. people give up and commit suicide or keep going on which is wiser for a healthy mind.. life is a game youre forced to play unless you have nothing that bounds you to life. i couldve kill myself if i didnt have my sister crying for me in front of me. one must get through those phases this way or another.

omermia
joined Sep 1, 2021

damn my dude was mistreated for a long time he needed this.

i thought i had a crush on a classmate and after being attracted to someone else totally different, meaning a different feeling than what i feel about her, and getting more close to her i understood that i really love her but as a friend, im happy i didnt confess or anything although i do say i love you a lot now lol. i do desire a bromance since.
i think teenagers have it harder than adults because one thing is about creating a persona from scratch in a confused statement (finding yourself) on top of it while being dependent and the other is about just maintaining it.

last edited at Jul 12, 2023 11:41PM

omermia
joined Sep 1, 2021

i cannot find happy i scream? or something like that, the angsty one, was it removed?

omermia
joined Sep 1, 2021

i think it is normal to crush on someone younger than you.. but it would be temporarily?, it did happen to me but i grow out of it after seeing the dramatic changes because of puberty.. i felt weird so i didnt talk about it back then but now i can. i dont know what the author is planning but i dont think there is anything wrong for now, i learned that i should just enjoy the fiction and deal with my real life morals/values/beliefs in real life with real life stories.

joined Sep 1, 2021

idc how long it takes as long as itll be good :)

joined Sep 1, 2021

what if she was a man? teenage pregnancy? at fking 13? who knows if that predator can control even a little bit of his lust or not? no need to change the sex, lets assume she has stds or something like these
people can be so contradicting and hypocrite it makes me feel sick

of course im not hating the story because predators like her get glossed over irl even some rapists too
i dont like that female predators have some kind of 'privilinge' or whatever it should be called just because they are 'just' female and theyre not even seem as a threat so some people can say its not illegal compared to gay males. is this not sexist?

aya and marika are the same age
who knows what the kids are doing alone anyway or even in a group? but who thinks about kids these days anyway..
also i think the ln is better than manga, i was thinking abt what i read on ln while reading the manga and the manga did not please me

I hope I haven't crossed any lines, sorry if that's the case.
english is not my native language

last edited at Jan 31, 2023 10:45AM

omermia
joined Sep 1, 2021

i just say its a Queer rship and move on..
i do care whats in the pants and veins
there is romance and lust as seperate parts in brain
maybe its becase i never loved that person 'enough' or i just care about lust in rships more idk
surely he is interested in him but in what way/s exactly?
could be platonic or romantic but not sexual or both and in love or none and he is just confused because of something like comphet
and also i am amazed at rika i never be that happy in my life when i still have the body parts that give me dysphoria i guess he handles it better than me wow

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 12:39PM

omermia
joined Sep 1, 2021

i forgot about my claustrophobia, i felt suffocated for a second there oh my god

omermia
joined Sep 1, 2021
Lloonahugs-1599475819860021248-img1

god youre gay*

joined Sep 1, 2021

author's babies mustve started giving her bad time...i guess..

omermia
joined Sep 1, 2021
Therumano-1587206841062268929-img1

the only vampire x werewolf yuri i know is my food looks very cute manhua

omermia
joined Sep 1, 2021

i had to read twice but whatever
she reminded me of my attitude towards my old crushes, that got me feeling something at first reading

joined Sep 1, 2021

i suggest you dont take things so serious, loosen up a bit it is a fiction, calling names and definitions and accusations will not do us any good here i believe

you might have a fear of something related to it you should focus on it about yourself, ofc i dont know you but i was all about consent and control at some time but i got over it, dont mind me if im wrong, just wanted to share

last edited at Oct 19, 2022 12:48PM

omermia
joined Sep 1, 2021

i want bromance! it'll be a first as far as i know

joined Sep 1, 2021

wow one of my fiction's idea was like this like literally like this but with more touchy scenes eh teenage years

omermia
joined Sep 1, 2021

post apocalypse queer story.. i do not wonder how queerness is seen as... but i would read it nonethless

joined Sep 1, 2021

just to be safe...

omermia
Make a Mark discussion 20 Aug 07:07
joined Sep 1, 2021

i liked this

omermia
joined Sep 1, 2021
Yeahuzen167-1529013731560022017-img1

aah stop making me want to read the light novels all over again... i forget about time.. im supposed to be studying.

omermia
joined Sep 1, 2021
Domoookamidesu-1559003436674600960-img1

^ no bra?

joined Sep 1, 2021

i started washing because of my old beliefs (sunni islam) i can not go back to only wiping because i feel cleaner this way (i deal with my hands no worries)

i have a sensitive nose so i hate it when i can smell shit
sweat is better than that please reconsider folks

last edited at Jul 30, 2022 8:47AM