Forum › Posts by omermia

joined Sep 1, 2021

i look better with glasses but i still dont wear it if im not outside (only for courses) because of the video i watched that said wearing glasses makes your sight worse therefore i changed my lifestyle, now i dont need them anymore, dont let them be lazy with the help of glasses

Next you're gonna tell us that you don't do vaccines and never got covid-vaxxed because you heard it makes the immune system lazy.

chill im vaccinated and i dont think theyre the same thing. covid thing would kill me, not using glasses wouldnt...
anyway
my uncles eyesight got better without using glasses thats my goal. doesnt hurt to try im not hurting anyone am i?

last edited at Jan 6, 2022 7:52AM

joined Sep 1, 2021

"if you woke up to find yourself the opposite gender one morning, would you take HRT and transition back?"

you probably mean opposite 'sex' (if i didnt misunderstand) and no i wouldnt cuz im trans id be grateful for not having to go on bunch of things just to feel completely connected with my body

i i mean for cis reasons haha

let me go back in the closet since the last time wasnt welcomed nicely...

joined Sep 1, 2021

its not sad because we are still gonna die this way or another, i just am confused where the comedy was?

omermia
Dynasty Scans Twitter 03 Dec 00:31
joined Sep 1, 2021

it looked like a bacteria to me i had to zoom in lol

joined Sep 1, 2021

am i the only one thinking that at the end she was going to warm her up with kissing and stuff? whenever they did i did not expect but now i do.
(and to remember that my first anime was happy sugar life. oh my poor little self now im looking for wholesome stuff but still cant reject the other kinds..) story is a story ima read the sht out of it.

omermia
joined Sep 1, 2021

i dislike how society sees love and relationship. probably because most of the time its not mutual so they have to fill it with sex and or kissing and or marriage and or any kind of agreement.
just keep what you are doing you dont have to do this or that for someones acceptance. its between two (or more) people. it can not be their business.

last edited at Nov 16, 2021 7:14AM

joined Sep 1, 2021

i look better with glasses but i still dont wear it if im not outside (only for courses) because of the video i watched that said "wearing glasses makes your sight worse therefore i changed my lifestyle, now i dont need them anymore, dont let them be lazy with the help of glasses, unless there is another case"
And i dont like carrying something potentially dangerous in front of my eyes...

joined Sep 1, 2021

oh dude lets switch! my body is too feminine for a trans man, you can have it!
im liking this even more. see what representation feels like, they/we exist in this world as well!