Forum › Torako! Don't Break Everything! discussion

This seems interesting. I see good potential for laughs in the future.

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

The character designs are all over the place... kinda love it.
Might be good.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Bullet has some interesting hobbies.

joined Jan 11, 2018

She's going to have a harem of delinquent girls at this rate, if she doesn't accidentally kill them.

last edited at Feb 19, 2018 9:52PM

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I feel really bad for our baby Tora-chan, she’s being misunderstood so much. Kinda like Benkei from that historial manga I read. Super overpowered but kind innocent Cinnabon

joined Apr 27, 2017

The scan missed the best page (right after the end of chapter 1) where the teacher reprimands Torako for not ripping off the bottoms too.

last edited at Feb 19, 2018 10:30PM

joined Oct 26, 2016

Lol amusing so far. That trusted arm though ouch.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

This is amazing.

joined Aug 10, 2016

finally a full on delinquent manga

Phonon_face
joined Oct 23, 2014

Love me some yankii girls <3 But I hope Torako can make friends soon!

Phpfafi7e_c2am
joined Jan 29, 2014

This series reminds me of https://dynasty-scans.com/series/l_size_little_sister except with delinquents and no siscon older sister... they should add a siscon older sister!

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Ha, this is a pretty great comic. Like the art too.

joined Feb 1, 2018

This is amazing

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I hate to admit how long it took me to figure out why her nickname was "Bullet", lol. Does that mean I need to turn in my Lady Card?

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I hate to admit how long it took me to figure out why her nickname was "Bullet", lol. Does that mean I need to turn in my Lady Card?

And I still can't figure it out or I'm totally unaware of its reference.
Anyway this is hilarious, will follow for sure. ;)

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Did Bullet's name just change to Rotor? It kinda makes sense given what her arm probably looks like.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm reasonably certain that refers to the, ah, device that remote is for. ( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬)
"Interesting hobbies" indeed~

Anyway, this seems like some kind of unholy lovechild of L-Size Little Sister, Angel Densetsu and Cromartie High. Subscribed.

last edited at Feb 20, 2018 9:19AM

joined Dec 4, 2016

I like it when artists draw females characters with great body. There is no point reading manga if the characters are not attractive.

joined Dec 26, 2017

Did Bullet's name just change to Rotor? It kinda makes sense given what her arm probably looks like.

Her nickname is "Rotor" in the original. The scan group for chapters 1 & 2 changed it to "Bullet," presumably because they thought the reference would be easier for English-speaking audiences to get (or they were tickled by the confusion made possible by using the the alternate, since it's a delinquent school.) The scan group for chapter 3 changed it back. Either way, it's a reference to a "bullet" rotor vibrator.

last edited at Feb 20, 2018 12:22PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Cant' believe we got a series with a girl pleasuring another girl with (a press of) her finger without the yuri tag. I'm impressed

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I like it when artists draw females characters with great body. There is no point reading manga if the characters are not attractive.

Well there a few exceptions like “Totsukuni No Shoujo” which is really interesting and captivating to read without me being like “damn he or she is gorgeous, good thing I’m reading this”. Don’t misunderstand me, I’m not criticizing you or anything but like for me the story has to be good, if the story is shit it doesn’t matter how attractive the characters are (There comes a specific Yuri title to mind) . But yeah the art is good :^)

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Look at all those delinquent girls! This pleases me very much!

Her nickname is "Rotor" in the original. The scan group for chapters 1 & 2 changed it to "Bullet," presumably because they thought the reference would be easier for English-speaking audiences to get

I'm not even a native speaker, and I got the reference almost immediatly. Can't say I would've understood it if it was rotor from the beginning...

joined Dec 26, 2017

I'm not even a native speaker, and I got the reference almost immediatly. Can't say I would've understood it if it was rotor from the beginning...

It might very well be the case that "Bullet" is a more easily recognizable reference for that kind of device outside of Japan. Also, if i remember correctly, Kanransha was primarily a Spanish-language scanlation group with just a few English projects. Name Brand dominance in the western world, vs. "so generic you can buy them out of a vending machine" in Japan?

Edit: Perhaps there is an expert here who can enlighten us? ^_^

last edited at Feb 20, 2018 5:21PM

joined Sep 9, 2016

It might very well be the case that "Bullet" is a more easily recognizable reference for that kind of device outside of Japan. Also, if i remember correctly, Kanransha was primarily a Spanish-language scanlation group with just a few English projects. Name Brand dominance in the western world, vs. "so generic you can buy them out of a vending machine" in Japan?

Edit: Perhaps there is an expert here who can enlighten us? ^_^

While far from an expert as I would never have need of a vibrator, I find the use of "bullet" to be a better translation as it seems closer to a proprietary eponym for the product than does "rotor." While all vibrators of that type likely have some kind of rotor mechanism that produces the vibration, the external shape of an egg or bullet is what most people might have in mind when talking about them from a non-engineering perspective.

E4dc39438f5f8988321846dd4b67373867ae8084_full
joined Nov 17, 2016

Here comes some good stuff.

To reply you must either login or sign up.