Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

joined Jun 25, 2017

Will there be a chapter 10?

joined Jun 25, 2017

I wish I could order this manga in English.

28378864_1817026164975686_1928553207138020902_n
joined Apr 29, 2018

the chapter 10
is ready?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Started this today and just catched up. I need more. D:

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Jun-kun is a nice boy.
Now Asuka just need to go to attack hard.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch10#12

Maybe she was confessed to and taken advantage of by that girl. Asuka had short hair in the flashback, also their skirts are different color so maybe the other girl was older and from another school?

last edited at Jun 3, 2018 4:12PM

Images
joined Apr 4, 2018

The eyes. The eyes of the girl aren't cat-like. As far as I can tell, it is still a serious story of serious mother-daughter incest. God blesses the author.

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

Someone please teach her how to hide her power level.

joined Jan 10, 2017

The mangaka is doing really well with this. No cheap ways out; misunderstandings don't go over the top. Mystery girl from the past adds a new dimension to everything.

joined Oct 17, 2016

Congrats, you win, your mother is jelly. :) So she "loves" you back.

I guess that 2nd year middle school phase was the time, when she realized she loves her own mom and started to "hide" it.

theres 2 girls in her past?

that one looks like akira

Resized-image-promo
joined Apr 3, 2018

Mother needs to grow a pair and tell their useless daughter to grow the hell up.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

theres 2 girls in her past?

that one looks like akira

Pretty sure it was Asuka’s imagination. She was getting it on with that unnamed black haired girl, but was imagining the girl was Ayako the whole time and realized she was actually just in love with her mom.

Seems like Ayako has caught onto Jun’s feelings for Asuka though, in some sense.

last edited at Jun 3, 2018 5:10PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

A lot o things building up in this chapter, I think Asuka probably had a relationship with that girl that briefly appeared in her memories but she realized that she only liked her mom.

I was thinking that the girl who briefly appeared was someone who just used her for a bit and then dumped her when she was done and her absent-mindedness was due to being unable to process what happened to her. Her mother being there for her was probably the reason she now has feelings for her.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

I think the relationship of Asuka and black-haired -girl is just like Kuzu no Honkai. Hanabi “used” Ecchan and Mugi to pretend that she hooked up with her onii-chan.

joined Apr 29, 2018

Ayako esta celosa, y no puedo creer que efectivamente tenga razón de estarlo pues al parecer Ayako no es la primera mujer en la vida de Asuka, ya que Asuka estuvo con otra chicas antes.

TransmogriphicationCentral
joined Feb 14, 2018

Wow, Asuka is vastly more honest with this stuff than i have ever been (in person that is. ^^)

I am also getting bad vibes now, but i'll trust the author for now.

joined Feb 23, 2016

This is getting so interesting, and i want more .. but have to wait..

joined Oct 10, 2016

Ayako esta celosa, y no puedo creer que efectivamente tenga razón de estarlo pues al parecer Ayako no es la primera mujer en la vida de Asuka, ya que Asuka estuvo con otra chicas antes.

English, please!

joined Jan 10, 2017

A lot o things building up in this chapter, I think Asuka probably had a relationship with that girl that briefly appeared in her memories but she realized that she only liked her mom.

I was thinking that the girl who briefly appeared was someone who just used her for a bit and then dumped her when she was done and her absent-mindedness was due to being unable to process what happened to her. Her mother being there for her was probably the reason she now has feelings for her.

That's a really dumb interpretation. The girl has been gagga over her momma since she was a child, as has already been shown when her aunt turned into her enemy when she displayed interest in the mom.

joined Jun 30, 2016

I smell rape vibes in here dudes!

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

That's a really dumb interpretation. The girl has been gagga over her momma since she was a child, as has already been shown when her aunt turned into her enemy when she displayed interest in the mom.

A little rude to call my opinion dumb, but whatever. The reason that i had that "dumb" interpretation is because when asked when was the first time she realized she had romantic feelings for her mother, Asuka's mind goes back to what appears to a memory of having sex with a girl. If she has been in love with her mother since she was a child, i think something else would've popped up when asked that question. Anyways, now that i think about it after re-reading the chapter, it seems possible that she was the one using the other girl in hopes of forgetting about her "unnatural" feelings for the mother.

joined Jan 10, 2017

A little rude to call my opinion dumb, but whatever. The reason that i had that "dumb" interpretation is because when asked when was the first time she realized she had romantic feelings for her mother, Asuka's mind goes back to what appears to a memory of having sex with a girl. If she has been in love with her mother since she was a child, i think something else would've popped up when asked that question. Anyways, now that i think about it after re-reading the chapter, it seems possible that she was the one using the other girl in hopes of forgetting about her "unnatural" feelings for the mother.

I said dumb because it reduces the whole love aspect to psychological trauma, which irritated me. Sorry. Anyways, my take is that she realized her feelings for her mom after being involved with that unknown girl simply because that's when she awakened sexually, so to speak. So she knew then what to associate the feelings she had with.

joined Apr 29, 2018

English, please!

Ayako is jealous, and I can't believe that she had reason to be jealous, 'cause is true that Asuka was with another woman before, Ayako is not the first in her life.

joined Apr 29, 2018

I said dumb because it reduces the whole love aspect to psychological trauma, which irritated me. Sorry. Anyways, my take is that she realized her feelings for her mom after being involved with that unknown girl simply because that's when she awakened sexually, so to speak. So she knew then what to associate the feelings she had with.

I'll say that you both are right because yes Asuka was in love of her mother since a child but since the moment she was in contact with another girl, she realice that she want's to has sex with her mother.
In another words I'm trying to say that Asuka has a such big problem, all her life burning in flames by the love that she feel by her mom. she may end up burned if she continues like that. See this is the chapter that follows, the situation between them gets sad.
https://fantia.jp/posts/59990

To reply you must either login or sign up.