Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm not sure with the art, but given that she's specifically not saying anything about when she realized her feelings towards her mom to Jun, I'd say that's either supposed to be Rui (her "It's fine as long as it's interesting" attitude might fit to having casual sex with a best friend). Or perhaps Jun's ex-(?)-girlfriend. Or maybe she's just somebody random, but ... I kinda doubt that.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I'm not sure with the art, but given that she's specifically not saying anything about when she realized her feelings towards her mom to Jun, I'd say that's either supposed to be Rui (her "It's fine as long as it's interesting" attitude might fit to having casual sex with a best friend). Or perhaps Jun's ex-(?)-girlfriend. Or maybe she's just somebody random, but ... I kinda doubt that.

It's not Rui, if you take a moment to compare the hairstyles. And considering how long Jun's had his one-sided crush on Asuka for, I doubt he's got any exes.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The author certainly knows how to keep the audience guessing, that's for sure.

On an entirely different note gotta love the sitcom snark between the in-laws. Ayako's sense of humor is definitely of the dry and acerbic kind...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's not Rui, if you take a moment to compare the hairstyles. And considering how long Jun's had his one-sided crush on Asuka for, I doubt he's got any exes.

Well, I kinda agree, but it's not happening "now", and they've changed hairstyles through the story before.

But more likely seems somebody a little older, like, say, Jun's age. It'd just strike me as a bit odd to add an entirely unconnected character ... it might happen, of course, but given this "tight" story so far where everybody is somehow related I suspect that it'll stay that way.

And I could imagine Mystery Girl pestering Jun about dating so she can get close to her true aim. Oooor noticing that Jun wasn't actually interested in her after they started dating and therefore opening her eyes to other possibilities ... oooor Jun thought he might get over his feelings if he's just dating somebody else, and then it sorta backfired ... I'd say there's a lot of storytelling possibilities ^^;

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Ayako esta celosa, y no puedo creer que efectivamente tenga razón de estarlo pues al parecer Ayako no es la primera mujer en la vida de Asuka, ya que Asuka estuvo con otra chicas antes.

Si sabes suficiente inglés como para poder leer el manga tenés que saber suficiente como para poder comentar en inglés :v ...do everyone here a favor and try to write in English so others can undertand you too :3

Edit: Oh, sorry I didnt see the later post where you translated it. Ty.

last edited at Jun 4, 2018 4:03PM

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

Asuka was in her school uniform. The other person was not. Asuka was emotionally distant for a time when this happened.

It's likely she was being sexually abused or raped by a female teacher and never told anyone, and that it was only after that she started perceiving her mother in a more romantic/sexual light. The moment she went from being a clingy girl who was overly attached to her mother to someone who sees her mother in that way. Otherwise her memory wouldn't go back to that moment when asked about it.

Honestly, I hate this twist if I'm right. Both because it's a cheap explanation for this shit, but also I think signals some of how things will be resolved and I hate the idea of that.

If I'm right, Asuka will probably end up with Jun in the end.

TransmogriphicationCentral
joined Feb 14, 2018

I am getting these same vibes, but seriously hope were wrong. Id like my Incest stories to have a happy ending, and this seems like the worst thing one could do with the story as it is right now.

For now all we can do is believe though. ^ ^

28378864_1817026164975686_1928553207138020902_n
joined Apr 29, 2018

Ayako esta celosa, y no puedo creer que efectivamente tenga razón de estarlo pues al parecer Ayako no es la primera mujer en la vida de Asuka, ya que Asuka estuvo con otra chicas antes.

Si sabes suficiente inglés como para poder leer el manga tenés que saber suficiente como para poder comentar en inglés :v ...do everyone here a favor and try to write in English so others can undertand you too :3

Edit: Oh, sorry I didnt see the later post where you translated it. Ty.

XD
No problem :v

is 11 raw out yet?

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

sadly I can't open fantia (;_;)
https://fantia.jp/posts/59990

last edited at Jun 5, 2018 1:28AM

i feel like we need to set up a fund to purchase raws

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Asuka was in her school uniform. The other person was not.

Other girl was wearing uniform too
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch10#13

She is also on volume 4 cover:
http://readmanga.me/1_x__/vol4/11

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Asuka was in her school uniform. The other person was not. Asuka was emotionally distant for a time when this happened.

It's likely she was being sexually abused or raped by a female teacher and never told anyone, and that it was only after that she started perceiving her mother in a more romantic/sexual light. The moment she went from being a clingy girl who was overly attached to her mother to someone who sees her mother in that way. Otherwise her memory wouldn't go back to that moment when asked about it.

Honestly, I hate this twist if I'm right. Both because it's a cheap explanation for this shit, but also I think signals some of how things will be resolved and I hate the idea of that.

That's a huge amount of PIDOOMA.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That's a huge amount of PIDOOMA.

Jun kills them all. Because het guys.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I don't usually like incest, but now that I've started this I'll be really mad if Ayako and Asuka don't enf up happily together. Otherwise I'm really liking the story.

last edited at Jun 6, 2018 1:16AM

joined Jun 25, 2017

Ayako and Asuka all the way! Ah all this new scrambled information. I can’t wait for the next chapter. Ah.

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

Situation in the next chapter gets bad? Oh god that escalated quickly. My heart is not ready for plot twist :V

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

Situation in the next chapter gets bad? Oh god that escalated quickly. My heart is not ready for plot twist :V

joined May 22, 2018

Well this is certainty unexpected! But like the rest of you, I'll give it a try, even if it means I can creep myself out or like the dynamic, which in turn, would creep myself out even more!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I find it interesting, because seriously (as much as a manga can) exploring the mother/daughter incest idea is rarely seen and on an intellectual level, the implications are mind-boggling.

Of course, were it to be something happening in reality it'd be really disturbing.

But as a story, I find it a lot less creepy than a father/daughter or a mother/son incest, because of the lack of penises.

Call me biased.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

But as a story, I find it a lot less creepy than a father/daughter or a mother/son incest, because of the lack of penises.

Call me biased.

Well, incestuous reproduction has a history of not leading to good things, so that could be part of it.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I find it interesting, because seriously (as much as a manga can) exploring the mother/daughter incest idea is rarely seen and on an intellectual level, the implications are mind-boggling.

Of course, were it to be something happening in reality it'd be really disturbing.

Yeah, people sometimes complain about the use of tropes in stories, but basically stories are always built on tropes—tropes used straight, inverted, avoided, transformed, whatever. The “schoolgirl yuri” genre has a fair number of elements (if it were a board game you’d call them ‘counters’ or ‘pieces’), and they get deployed and combined in a variety of mostly familiar ways.

But as you say, this particular variation isn’t seen very often, especially not developed at any length. If these stories were handbooks for social behavior, this situation would be pretty problematic. But I’m pretty sure we don’t need a Fictional characters on closed course. Do not attempt at home warning tag.

Hope so, anyway.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Call me biased.

Well, incestuous reproduction has a history of not leading to good things, so that could be part of it.

Poor Charles II agrees.

last edited at Jun 7, 2018 11:02AM

joined Apr 27, 2017

Damn, the stew burnt even after she went through the trouble to get the tofu.

joined Jun 6, 2018

Call me biased.

Poor Charles II agrees.

I'll one up you with Egyptian royalty. This is not a family tree, it is a family tree trunk
https://www.reddit.com/r/CrusaderKings/comments/360usu/my_8_generation_inbred_dynasty_family_tree/

To reply you must either login or sign up.