Forum › Posts by chara234

chara234
joined May 22, 2018

Oh this is new and I like it, let's go to the comments section!

Trap is a slur that frames transgender and crossdressing people as deceptive and predatory. This perception is used to justify violence against us. I've seen it use against myself and transgender friends by people who hate us repeatedly. It is not a term that belongs on Dynasty-Scans any more than tranny would. It's unacceptable. It's extremely disappointing that you'd allow stuff to be listed here with slurs in the title.

Nevermind! Let's stay out of the comments section!

chara234
joined May 22, 2018

Whoa that was quick. Not that I'm complaining!

chara234
1 x ½ discussion 07 Jun 06:14
joined May 22, 2018

Well this is certainty unexpected! But like the rest of you, I'll give it a try, even if it means I can creep myself out or like the dynamic, which in turn, would creep myself out even more!

chara234
joined May 22, 2018

i'm a sucker for these types of stories. give me more of that drama goodness. also like the age gap, even if it's a little less drastic than others

hope the friend has SECRET FEELINGS. also hope she was awake during that kiss. fuck it, hope the brother is a cross-dressing lesbian. BRING OUT ALL THE TROPES

I thought it was a definite that she was awake! Her hand clenched, and, not only that, she mentions it, however, she thought it was just a dream in her half-awake state.

chara234
joined May 22, 2018

This was sooo satisfying. I always wondered why the bullied didn't just find a way to break their limbs. Maybe I'm violent? But beating the shit out of those three is a small price to pay for making sure they never bully anyone ever again!

chara234
joined May 22, 2018

damn, is this what they taught ichi in america?

The american solution to bullying!

chara234
joined May 22, 2018

Awwww!!! Where's the rest??? owo

joined May 22, 2018

Hey there! So ahem~ this is my first post on this website, I just think this manga is so cute!!! I never felt so happy!!!
I'll be following it, if you can do that on this website, and uhm. Yeah, I just really like this one, thanks for translating :3