Forum › My Adorable Bitch discussion

joined Apr 25, 2017

Remind me never to read something by this author. Seems like he/she really likes to pull the "slut wanting to get it on with female friend" card. And that is just depressing hahahha.

joined Mar 3, 2017

is it that common? Jeez... :<

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This reminds me of Itsuki and Mao from Cocytus, except here it seems Rei is down to bang anything that moves, guy or girl. Either way, can't say I'm a fan of this type of thing either, yet I can't help reading.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yea the title pulled me in and it's not my thing but I kept clicking next page and before you know it I read the whole thing. Stories like these just make me so curious.

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

I'm gonna just quote Lavigne here and say 'why do you have to go and make things so complicated?'... Jeez that Rei girl WTF?! (Reminds me of Netsuzou TRap) >_<

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Good to see more from Sekishoku Vanilla. I did enjoy the underlying meanness in some of their Touhou doujin. For what it is, it was well done.

joined Mar 15, 2017

Sekishoku Vanilla is actually the name of the artist's doujin circle rather than the artist. The artist uses the name Kuma for doujin work and Kawanami Izumi for commercial work such as this Eclair one-shot (and her new series in Dengeki Daioh).

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Oh, I didn't know. Thank you. Having browsed her pixiv again, I hope her RenMeri is more upbeat.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That was interesting. Funny how there are no visible male in this. They are just background presence.

And about Rei... don't judge.

She didn't hide anything from Kayo, who still choose her in the end. Respect her choice.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

meh It wasnt bad for the tags

last edited at Aug 16, 2017 9:58AM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I'm not surprised that something like this came from the author of "I decided, that is love," the great ReiMari doujin in which Marisa randomly rejects Reimu for no discernible reason. They've both got the same utterly ridiculous drama... though this one at least ended surprisingly pleasantly, so that's good in my eyes. And I can't say I didn't enjoy it even if I did feel that the drama was a tad bit forced (my opinion in that regard's probably wrong though).

20220118_232511_50
joined Jun 3, 2015

I kind of liked this one, maybe a bit short but it gets the message across.

I wonder if this can be called high concept romance, because the focus is definitely more on them navigating this weird relationship than them as characters.

Conceptually it reminds me of the Go Get A Roomie webcomic: a no-romance promiscuous type anchors herself in a friendship with someone who's practically in stasis, and feelings happen.
So if you're disappointed by the execution here go read that I guess.

joined Jul 22, 2016

I dunno, I enjoyed this a lot. A lot more than expected.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Feel that the ending is kinda open

I means Rei has been sleeping around with guys. But now she love and want to monopolise Kayo in a proper relationship....?

Would it means she will continue sleeping around with guys as part of her hobby? Or it's just her libido and sexual frustration that led to her being a slut (by Kayo definition) so it will stop once Sayo snare her in? How's about Kayo, is she gonna keep their relationship strictly platonic, and let Rei sleeping around to relieve sexual frustration?

These two really need some serious relationship consultations

last edited at Aug 16, 2017 11:00PM

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

wait.....you mean its the Sex worker/slut/cheater trope where they end up in love with each other and a happy ending?

thats like....a first...

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I think Kayo is gonna be fine as long as she has the ball in her court, that is, she has the capability to keep Rei interested in her, meaning that she may be able to use that to force Rei to stop seeing other men.

But it'll still prolly be a bad ending in the long run, because from my experience being fully invested in someone who isn't fully invested in you only leads to hurt.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Oh boy I just hate when they use the word slut... at least she's true to herself and open instead of putting on a mask and lie to everyone around her... I admite that sort of character, I wish I could be like that.

Also, this is my 666th post... scary.

last edited at Aug 17, 2017 2:08PM

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Well... no idea how to feel about it.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Well, I at the very least, loved the drawing. :)

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Yeah....Umm....I don't see a very heathy relationship coming out of this. It's pretty clear that Rei isn't going to give up her slut habits and Kayo....She's for some reason just fine with this?

....K.

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 12:08AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Kodama Naoko's style.

BTW: This author has a serialized yuri manga in Dengeki Daioh (Bloom Into You, Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan) and the setting is even more twisted with abuse, het rape and sexslaves for men.

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

Kodama Naoko's style.

BTW: This author has a serialized yuri manga in Dengeki Daioh (Bloom Into You, Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan) and the setting is even more twisted with abuse, het rape and sexslaves for men.

What is the manga called?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Kodama Naoko's style.

What is the manga called?

Kago no Shojo wa Koi o Suru.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Wow wow wow. This is a completely new plot! It was really interesting to read.Really cool! I'm a fan!

joined Nov 2, 2016

"Because I can only open my heart to people who don't run away if I hurt them." <- This is a good line. I can relate.

I like this artist. Her works can get fairly edgy with harsh words being stated bluntly to others faces and beautiful yet manipulative girls who hurt others so they can develop a closer connection. The drama feels very shoujo-esque (which is very hit or miss with people). Compared to her other drama works, I think this was the easiest to understand from a single read-through. Both characters in this were fairly well portrayed. There's the iconic *cat who has difficulty getting close to others and there's the more normal girl who, though she's not in complete control, is down to earth enough to understand what the *cat wants and not give her everything she wants.

On a side note, its really nice to see artists I've been following since they first started posting fanart go pro. Very inspiring. Besides this, her recent work in Dengeki Daioh was good too.

*slut

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 11:52AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.